Names Searched Right Now:
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Screen name: megan-janaya
    First name in real life: Megan
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 19
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids but I have 6 siblings and 1 sister-in-law. My siblings are Benjamin, Richard, Juliana, Christopher, Duncan & Jessica. My sister-in-law is Monica.
    Are you married? - No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? - Yes, a dog called Méabh.
    Country you're from: - Ireland.
    What's your Naming Style? - Classic Conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: - The lists
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading, spending time with friends and family, interior design.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Chance/dice/storyline.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Nathaniel!

Screen name- hollyrose
    First name in real life: Holly
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 14
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names? If not, got any siblings?: A little sister called Scarlett who is 7.
    Are you married?: Nope.
    Do you have any pets? What are they and what are their names?: I don't have any pets
    Country you're from?: England
    What's your naming style? Classic eccentric, 45%
    Favourite part about nameberry?: Discovering new names which I like and helping others!
    Interests: hanging out with friends, shopping, acting, athletics, netball.
    What's your one current name crush: Dorothy nickname Dottie

Screen name: nercomi
    First name in real life: Candice Elizabeth
    Age (doesn't have to be exact):22
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids, three siblings (two living)
    Are you married? Not yet
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Husky/retriever Stella, Domestic shorthair Boots (Caligula), Chinchilla Gizmo
    Country you're from: Canada
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Finding new, weird and wonderful names
    Other interests you would like to share with us: IPSC, ATVing, hunting, knitting, traveling
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): not yet
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Coraline for a girl and Darcy for a boy
    Coraline "Corey", Georgiana "Georgie", Cecilia "Cici", Guinevere "Gwen", Rosamond "Rozz"

Everett "Rhett", Quentin "Quinn", Cornelius "Coren", Cormac "Mac", Heath

Screen name: mom2luka
    First name in real life: Ashlee
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 22
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids yet, but hoping to start a family in a few years.
    Are you married? Yes, for four years.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? We have a mini dachshund (Luka).
    Country you're from: US
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Movies, traveling, animals.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Ezra & ??? (I've been having a hard time with girl names! )
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin

Screen name: pinkballerina
    First name in real life: Anna
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Mid-Twenties
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? Amelie (4) and Daisy (4 weeks old tomorrow)
    Are you married? Yes indeed
    Do you have any pets? Pixie, a West Highland Terrier.
    Country you're from: UK
    What's your Naming Style? I would say I have very popular taste compared to most at NB, I go for frilly classics for girls and sturdy, handsome timeless names for boys.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Momberries. I have few friends IRL with children so its nice for asking questions.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I adore baking, its one of my favourite hobbies. I also enjoy painting, gardening and singing.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): None.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Mila for a girl, Arthur for a boy.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.