Names Searched Right Now:
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Screen name: smismar
    First name in real life: Toni
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 32
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? One girl, Sylvia Caron, age 4. Currently expecting a boy in August.
    Are you married? Yep, together going on 15 years
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? One dog, Sprocket (named for the dog in Fraggle Rock)
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Ideas and opinions
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm a chiropractor, doula, and acupuncturist. I am passionate about natural birth (natural fertility and pregnant women are about 80% of my practice)
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): n/a
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): My new son will be Linus Roman.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman
    Other favorites:
    Ladies: Fiala Joan · Alma · Miriam · Claudia · Tabitha · Helena · Linnea · Vivian
    Gents: Jasper Simon · Arthur · Simon · Desmond · Theodore · Malcolm
    · Dexter · Phillip
    Guilty Pleasures: Lyric · Echo · Hero · Juno/Juniper · Lark · Wren · Zephyr · Vesper
    · Loki · Kyrie

Screen name: oboeplayer1
    First name in real life: Catalina
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 16
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Older brother Owen and little sister Fiona
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Maisie, Robert, and Charlie (hamsters) and Comet (frog)
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Modern Conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The infinite amount of names!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Sports, oboe, and clarinet
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): When I See _____, I Imagine...
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Angeline & Elliott
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; October 9th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Screen name: Erin 91
    First name in real life: Erin
    Have any kids? No If not, got any siblings? Yes, a brother named Shaun
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? 2 cats: Moe and Snickers
    Country you're from: United States
    What's your Naming Style? Old fashioned (Even though I hate a lot of old fashioned names. lol)
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Forum and the large variety of names
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Music, shows about Ghosts
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): ABC Name Game
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Doubt I will ever use, but I love Esme and Charis for girls and Caledon (Cal-luh-din) for a boy
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Screen name: mnmemily15 (my old aim from 5th grade haha)
    Name in real life: Emily Kristine
    Kids?: Not yet!
    Siblings: Nicole, 26; Stephen, 25; Daniel 23
    Married?: nope, nearly engaged though!
    Pets?: My border collie, Athena and my kitty Honey the other kitty, Mindy, is my brother's.
    What country ya from?: USA!
    Naming Style?: mostly Classic Conservative according to the quiz but if I had to describe it myself I'd say strong, masculine names for little boys and pretty, feminine names for little girls
    Favorite part of Nameberry?: Helping others decide on names and the huge database of names!
    Other interests?: Doctor Who, Reading tons (currently obsessed with Divergent), my sailor Justin!
    Favorite BNG: Think/Say
    One current name crush: the most recent one is Aurelia nn Lia and Colette nn Cleo. I tend not to crush too hard on boys names.
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Screen name: leahmarie512 (very original)
    First name in real life: Leah Marie
    Have any kids? If not, got any siblings? No kids yet! Siblings are: Elizabeth Ann "Betsy", Adam, Samuel David, Joseph Robert, Fredrick Scott, and Gene
    Are you married? Yes, for a little over a year, to Andrew James
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A beta fish named Blodwyn (hubs named him because he loves it and I hate it)
    What's your Naming Style?: 40% classic eccentric, 30% classic conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Not having to bug my husband any more to give me feedback on names!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I love Scottish/Irish names, but I'm about 90% German, so I'm happy I married someone who's almost all Scottish!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Don't play
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Duncan

Quentin Charles, born July 4!

Russell Theodore
    Catherine Violet