Names Searched Right Now:
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Screen name: Yael
    First name in real life: Adriana
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): almost 37
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Zelda is two and Dashiell is a newborn - see my siggy! I have younger sister named Ayelet.
    Are you married? Yes, I was celebrating 1st anniversary few days ago.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Brother norwegian forest cats named Stellan and Soren
    Country you're from: Germany, of really mixed ancestry. Living in the UK
    What's your Naming Style? classic unusual with a crush on literary names
    Favorite part about Nameberry: making combos
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm an architect. I love tattoos - I have one o with a quote from Alfred Lord Tennyson
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): creating sibsets
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Benedict & Lavinia
    Last edited by yael; June 12th, 2013 at 06:35 AM.
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    I'm expecting a GIRL in april!

Screen name: elliebean13
    First name in real life: Ellie
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 11 (I'm probably the youngest person on here!)
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: I have two beautiful little sisters named Tabitha and Malia. (I was the first to suggest the latter to my mom!)
    Are you married? Nope, seeing as I'm 11.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? No, I never did. I use my favorite names on characters.
    Country you're from: The good old US of A!
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Unusual/Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The forums, of course!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Besides names, my two main interests are writing and acting. I want to be a professional children's author when I grow and I love character naming. I am also really involved in theater. I've been acting for about three years now and love the stage. If I never become an author, I might as well try to get on Broadway!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): The super long 20 year BNGs and the Quintuplet Game.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Laurel
    Previous account: elrock13

Welcoming my new baby sister or brother in February!

Screen name: thatkathryngirl
    First name in real life: Kathryn (obviously! LOL!)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 26
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Child: Maura (age 1) Siblings: Elizabeth and James
    Are you married? Yes, my husband's name is Kevin
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A rabbit named Pip (short for Philip)
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) classic eccentric/classic conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Forums, because I cant always get my husband to talk names with me!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: reading, illustration, photography, crochet
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I haven't played any.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I'm trying to have a crush on the name Brigid because that's what my husband wants if we have another girl. It's growing on me!

Screen name: HannieKitt
    First name in real life: Hannah
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 20
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids. I have a 17-year-old brother called Alan.
    Are you married? No.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Bodie the border terrier, Pipkin the rabbit and Polly the guinea pig.
    Country you're from: Northern Ireland, UK
    What's your Naming Style? Classic unusual/classic eccentric.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Forums
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Animals, reading, drawing
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Don't really play them.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Hmm. Not sure. I don't think I have a particular crush atm.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Screen name: ZoeyWalker53
    First name in real life: Zoey,my real surname. :/
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Seventeen.
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?
    No kids. But three brothers: Timothy Tyler "Tyler", (me), Davis Cole and Jake Ryan. (Timothy after his father, Cole is a long family middle name, and Ryan after his father's middle name.)
    Are you married? No, but my SO and I have been together for about 2 years and 4 months now, so it kinda feels like we are.
    Do you have any pets? What are they? What are their names? I live with my dad (parents are divorced), and we have three dogs: (black Border Collie mix) Mikki, (extra-miniature dachshund) Massey, and my dad's girlfriend's German Shepherd pup Marley. (The 'M' names were not intended. Just happened.) And her fat cat Toby. (Named after ccountry singer Toby Keith.)
    Country you're from: U.S.
    What's your Naming Style? Basically tied for three: classic/modern eccentric and modern unusual.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The information of the names and the forums.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I LOVE ASL (American Sign Language), art and writing.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Not sure what that is...
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Lilac, Elodie, Isis.
    Seventeen. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Cecily Henrietta Mae ~ Lavender Elaine

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian Bodhi - Hugo Alistair -
    Augustus Grey - Phineas Alexander "Finn"