Names Searched Right Now:
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Agreed Sarah, it is a bit weird that we're a bunch of 15-25 year old name experts giving advice to people with real live babies. But I'm one of them, so I guess I understand.
    Happy Birthday Chelsea.

Screen name: sparrowfinch
    First name in real life: Kate
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): early 20s
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I, happily (at my life stage), have no children. I DO have sisters named Sarah and Bryn.
    Are you married? Still on the market. Guh, I hate that phrase.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? My family has a cat. It's name is Pippin. I usually call him Kitty though.
    Country you're from: USA, specifically, west coast. I feel like naming trends really differ depending where you in in the US.
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) I'm an unusual classics girl. Though I like the classic classics too.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I love meeting people who are willing to use the names I'm to scared to and especially seeing everyone's passion for the names they love.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I enjoy reading, music, legal stuff.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I go over there occasionally. If a game takes me too long to figure out, I leave. So, the easy ones.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Eamon. Can't get away from it even though it's definitely not a classic. (not here anyway)
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold

LoveDorothy
    Dorothy
    No, but after I'm married I want to have kids and no (But I wish I had brothers)
    I wish, hopefully soon!
    A male beta fish named Gordon Fonzarelli
    United States
    Classic Conservative
    Names
    Nope
    Ones where you have to pick from a list of names, for example: If you were born in June, and you have to pick that name and if you were born in April pick that name etc
    Name crushes: Anna and Cherrie

Screen name: mill1020
    First name in real life: Laura
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 29
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? James (8), Will (7), and Elise (6)
    Are you married? yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? a goldfish named Whispering Death (our son Will named it, don't ask)
    Country you're from: U.S.
    What's your Naming Style? classic/conservative, probably
    Favorite part about Nameberry: birth announcements, and when people give honest feedback
    Other interests you would like to share with us: knitting, reading, complaining via my blog
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): haven't really gotten into those yet
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Orin (it's a family name & would probably be used as a boy's middle)
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Audrey, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

Screen name: catielynn
    First name in real life: Catherine
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 15
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids, no siblings.
    Are you married? No.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Two dogs, Polly and Lacy.
    Country you're from: U.S.
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Unusual, followed closely by Classic Conservative and Modern Conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Blogs and name games
    Other interests you would like to share with us: reading, acting, dancing, singing, choreographing, and Gossip Girl
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Sibsets You Know or Think/Say
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Boys names on girls: Harley, Emery, Sawyer; or super classic girls names: Evangeline, Viviana, Alexandra, Gabrielle
    Catherine, an actress, dancer, singer, brainiac with a guilty pleasure of names.
    Current favorites: Lilliana Joy, Marley Sophia, Isabella Diane, Gabrielle Jolie, Charlotte Amelia, Callista Berlin, Hope Adrienne, Isis Amelie, Austen Elisabeth, Jetta Blue; Wesley Owen, Benson Chase, Matthew Keaton, Brandon Kyle, Carson Gabriel, Elias Marshall, Anderson Cade, Xander Hale, Josiah Henry, Spencer Steven

Screen name: stephanie413
    First name in real life: Stephanie
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 29
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? 2 little girls. Rowan (16 mo) and Teagan (2 weeks)
    Are you married? No, but living with my SO.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? One crazy Himalayan kitty, Bailey.
    Country you're from: U.S.A.
    What's your Naming Style? It says Classic Conservative, but honestly, I didn't care for many of the names at all!
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I like the Blogs, and the Forums on a good day.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Big time traveler. Recent foodie of sorts. And music snob.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Don't have one.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Clover for a girl. And Huxley for a boy.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~