Names Searched Right Now:
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Screen name: shvibziks
    First name in real life: Zelia
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Eighteen
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I have four half-sisters, my maternal half-sister Isabella, and my paternal half-sisters Gabriella, Cilla and Celina.
    Are you married? Nope.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have my cat, Felix.
    Country you're from: Denmark.
    What's your Naming Style? A mix of classic conservative and classic eccentric.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: That this is a place where everyone like discussing names, just like me.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm such a fangirl, omfg.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): The "create your own family" one is really great if there's decent names.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Archibald "Archie".
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Screen name: dovah
    First name in real life: Jessica
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 25
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No children yet. I have one brother.
    Are you married? yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Two cats: Gustavo "Gus" & Adelpha "Addy"
    Country you're from: United States
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Polls and BNGs
    Other interests you would like to share with us:
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): None in particular
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Rose-Red

Screen name: missusaytch
    First name in real life: Kristen (actually it's my MN, but I go by it)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 33
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Zero kids so far. Trying! Four younger siblings: Justin Mark, Eric Nolan, & Cody Allen on Mom's side, Sarah Nicole on Dad's.
    Are you married? Yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? No, not at the mo :-(
    Country you're from: US
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html): I tied: Classic Conservative & Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Finding a name you've never heard of, when you thought you'd heard 'em all!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Writing, comedy, acting, politics
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Occasionally I'll pop over and play one. I don't really have a fave.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Today it's Betty.
    Mrs. H.
    Trying for our first.
    Boy Combos: Jack Gabriel Walker & Jonah Michael Whittaker
    David . Alexander (Andy) . Xavier . Abel . Edgar . Apollo . Thomas . Harry . Walter . Frederick

Girl Combos: Clementine Mary Theresa . Cecelia Rose Elizabeth
    Gemma . Beatrice . Vesper . Stella . Claire . Diana . Gloria . Rosemary . Winter . Georgia . Grace . Judith . Corinne

Screen name: justadeltagirl
    First name in real life: Kathryn
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? siblings Bryan (29) and Hillary (22)
    Are you married? Practically!
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Black lab named Maggie, yellow lab named Sandy, and a chocolate chihuahua named Reese.
    Country you're from: US, Northern CA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Stumbling upon new names
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Check out my blog!http://justadeltagirl.blogspot.com/
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I've never done them.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Maeva for a girl and my newest crush for a boy is Truett
    Boys: Nathan, Everett, Truett, Pierce, Reed, Dex, Spencer
    Girls: Maeva, Jade, Ellery, Marlow, Leila, Margo, Norah, Vivian

Screen name: jess0044
    First name in real life: Jessica
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 20
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? A brother named Robert (25)
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Cats named Zoe and Binx (amongst others)
    Country you're from: US
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Consevative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Getting/Giving advice
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading, hockey, and music!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): N/A
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Ian and Julia

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil