Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Screen name: summercandy
    First name in real life: Summer
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 19
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? no children yet! If not, got any siblings? 2 brothers: Dallas and Shawn
    Are you married? negative
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: Cat named Jack
    Country you're from: Canada
    What's your Naming Style?: Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: reading everyone's favourite names
    Other interests you would like to share with us: the mountains, music
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): ?
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): boy: River, Axel, Silas girls: Vienna, Sage and Myla

Screen name: blade

First name in real life: JK

Age (doesn't have to be exact): mid-30s

Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Antoine Raphael, 8m

Are you married?
    Unfortunately, yes, I'm taken.

Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Despise pets

Country you're from: US

What's your Naming Style? ancient, saintly, Byzantine, evocative, French, British (Welsh, Scottish, Cornish & Anglo-Saxon, but only the pre-11thc saints, before the Great Schism)

Favorite part about Nameberry: the intelligent, thoughtful commentary, and the passionate community

Other interests you would like to share with us: heart transplants, anthropology, chant

Favorite BNG (if you have one): these appeal more to the younger berries, I think
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Surprised to see that there are so many little girls on this site...where are all the other middle-aged women??? LOL!

Screen name: acoker95
    First name in real life: Ashley
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Seventeen
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kiddos, five sibs named Samantha, Tanya, Adriana, Alexis, and Connor
    Are you married? Nope.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Yes, a cattle dog, a hound dog, and a Siberian cat. They are called Miley, Bruce, and Ava.
    Country you're from: 'Merica!
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: the forums
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I want to be a teacher, love kids, animals, and journalism.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Hmm, I like holiday/seasonal quizzes a lot.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Harlow

Screen name: lovelywren
    First name in real life: Lauren
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 16
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? One sister, Brittany 14 and One brother, William 10
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? yes, a shi tzu named Maddie (parents named her)
    Country you're from:U.S.
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric/Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Completing perfect names and helping others find their perfect names
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I love to read write stories. I also, really wierdly, love school.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Either I love the chance games
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Hermione Mable