Names Searched Right Now:
Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Screen name: fcooper
    First name in real life: Fay
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 28
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? one daughter, Sophia Marie, and one girl on the way. Also have one brother Joshua Michael and one sister Michelle Marie
    Are you married? yes!
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? 2 dogs Tiffany and Isabelle nns Tiff and Belle 1 cat Zeus nn ZuZu
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Learning the meaning of names, the different cultures of names and the diminutives of names
    Other interests you would like to share with us: A Proud Working Mom and College Student!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): This one is nice!
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Girl: Francine Monet Boy: Giovanni Viggo

Screen name: oliviasarah
    First name in real life: Olivia
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): I'm 15.
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? My younger sister's name is Georgia Rose.
    Are you married? Not even legal.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have two yellow Labradors called Archie and Gracie.
    Country you're from: England.
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric : 55%, Classic Unusual : 35%, Classic Conservative : 10% but really, this changes every time I do it.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm a feminist activist, I'm a bit of a pop-culture nerd, I like hanging out with my friends (not to sound too cheesy eeugh) and buying pretty clothes. Oh, and I grew up in a hippy-commune. So yeah.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Finding new names.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I like the 'What would you name a baby right now' kind, although that's not a BNG exactly.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Right now I'd say Emmett.
    Last edited by oliviasarah; November 21st, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
    ★ O L I V I A ★
    (seventeen, student / traveller, obsessively maternal and owner of darling black cat Shura)

Emmett - Alec - Rufus - Wilfred - Eoghan
    Trudie - Fenella - Aoife - Jemima - Eilidh

Screen name: ebenezer.scrouge
    First name in real life: Ebony
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): early teens
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? 2 siblings Adele and Isaac
    Are you married? No way
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? 1 cat Tommy and 2 dogs Brandy and Gemma
    Country you're from: Australia
    What's your Naming Style? Your personality type is: Classic Conservative : 35%
    Your personality type is: Modern Conservative : 20%
    Your personality type is: Classic Eccentric : 20%
    Your personality type is: Classic Unusual : 15%
    Your personality type is: Modern Eccentric. : 5%
    Your personality type is: Modern Unusual : 5%
    Your personality type is: Classic Outmoded : 0%
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The forums
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Book Butterfly BNG's
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Louis pronounced Louis probably due to Louis Tomlinson from 1d (I am a directioner sorry )
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Screen name: Metami43
    First name in real life:Tamara (nn Tami)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact):52
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Sig shows kids names, Sister Tannia and Brother Richard
    Are you married? Yep
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Dog Frankie and Cat Spice. Also a dog kennel.
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Tied with modern eccentric and classic eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Forums
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading (everyone needs a Kindle!) my work, and I am addicted to facebook games (farmville, pioneer trail) Camping, fishing when I can get away
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I have not explored here yet
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Finn
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

Screen name: jc54
    First name in real life: Jacqueline
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 32
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I have three boys, but would rather not give real names right now. I have two siblings, Marie Michelle, Bernard Michael.
    Are you married? Yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have 2 cats, Tiger and Carlie and 1 dog, Boom Boom
    Country you're from: United States of America
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Conservative and a little Modern - I also like Vintage/Victorian
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I like the blogs and learning classic names and learning the meaning of names
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I paint and cross stitch
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I like these shorter ones!
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): My name crush is Aurora. My favorite Disney movie has always been Sleeping Beauty and I've always loved that name. Now it's popular, so I don't want to use it!!
    Last edited by jc54; July 13th, 2013 at 07:58 PM.