Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Screen name: Ariel_Michal
    First name in real life: Ariel
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 24
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids, but I have two younger brothers: Samuel (Sam), 17, and Benjamin (Ben), 14.
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have two cats, Sedona and Loki, that live with me at school. My mom's two cats are Oliver and Penelope, and my dad's dog is Milly.
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Conservative (40%) and Classic Unusual (35%)
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Reading the blogs and following name trends, reading other people's perspectives on names
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm in vet school. And I love musical theatre.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): n/a
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Loving Susannah for a girl, and hoping it doesn't surge in popularity before I get to use it!
    Name-obsessed future veterinarian who currently only has babies of the feline variety (Sedona, Loki, Oliver, and Penelope). Enjoys doting upon her much younger cousins: Alexandra Michal, Jordan Liam, Evan Jacob, Rachel Mikayla, Aurora Estelle, and the newest addition Charlotte Ann (4/8/13).

Screen name: Valkyrie
    First name in real life:Natalie
    Age (doesn't have to be exact):24
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids; older brother named Wesley who is 19 months older than me.
    Are you married? No, but I may as well be.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? No pets. (current place doesn't allow them, but I'd love to have a dog, maybe a couple cats.)
    Country you're from: USA. Northern California, to be more precise. (used to live just outside of Las Vegas, NV, but recently moved [back] to CA)
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Unusual, Classic Eccentric, Classic Outmoded (all 20%)
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Getting new ideas for my ever-growing name list.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: mythology, dogs, drawing, video games, singing, languages, B-movies, etc.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Don't go to that forum much, but I remember liking the 'When I See ____ I Imagine' ones.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Cyril/Cyryl for boys, Giana for girls.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

Screen name: ribbons-and-soldiers
    First name in real life: Bree
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 16
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: I have no kids, but I have an older sister name Cassie, a older brother named Lowell, and a younger sister named Abby.
    Are you married?: No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: Tons. I have a cockatiel named Icarus, and a Maine Coon named Galena. Our family pets are a Border Collie named Cricket, A Schnauzer named Cowboy, and a Beagle named Bailey. We have two other cats, Hunter and Tiffany, and a Sugar Glider named Boo.
    Country you're from: America
    What's your Naming Style?: A tie between Classic Unusual and Classic Eccentric.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The name boards.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Cooking, writing, folklore, etc.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): CFA
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Amity

Adele, Margot, Elsa & Henry, Felix, Oscar

Screen name: Everwaiteing (The "waite" part refers to singer John Waite.)
    First name in real life: Martha
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 50
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? Daniel (age 17), Timothy (just turned 16), Rebecca (age 13)
    Are you married? Yes.
    Do you have any pets? Yes. What are they, and what are their names? Shetland Sheepdog, named Misty
    Country you're from: USA, Southern California
    What's your Naming Style? About 75% Classic, about 25% Mix of Styles
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Seeing what names people choose for their babies and reading various opinions about names and styles.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Bible, Genealogy, Music, Health/Nutrition, Literature
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Rarely play. Some are very cute though.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Many, but probably Susanna the most
    Last edited by everwaiteing; August 22nd, 2012 at 06:53 PM.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

wow, I'm the old lady! 28! edit: oh, yay! everwaiteing is older than me!

First name irl: Kim
    Siblings? Sister Jamie
    Married? Yep, we're childfree by choice
    Do you have any pets? Nope
    Naming Style? Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Trying to convince people not to use horrible names
    Name Crush: Zeal and Glory
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin