Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Lots of engaged berries! Congrats all!

Screen name: lineska
    First name in real life: caroline
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 25
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? none yet. and no siblings.
    Are you married? yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? yup, a dog named darby
    Country you're from: us
    What's your Naming Style? classic eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: i love suggesting names, i think i almost cried the first time someone used a name i suggested for them! it's just so fun making combinations and learning about others styles.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: i'm thrilled to be able to make a living as a writer, what i always wanted to do growing up, im a former ballerina (only in the dance world can you be retired from an injury before 30!) Love coffee, travel, red wine, summer, and being out on the water.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Havent really gotten into those.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Josepha

Screen name: lucialucentum
    First name in real life: Lucia (Lucy)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 25
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids. I have two younger brothers (almost 24, and 19)
    Are you married? Nope
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Nope
    Country you're from: My head is from Canada, and my heart is in Spain.
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I enjoy the forums most. It's a different name pool here.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I was a diver for a while, I studied anthropology and Spanish and now I'm going to school for elementary education. I love to travel and study names.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I like those ones where you make a choice in a category, and that's the first name, and make a choice from the second category and that's the middle name. Usually it's 4 kids in the end.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Nothing out of the ordinary for my list. I'm still loving Viola Madelaine for a girl a lot.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

Screen name: maggiemary
    First name in real life: Margaret
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 17
    If not, got any siblings? I have two older brothers; John and Peter, and an identical twin sister; Elizabeth.
    Are you married? No - a bit young!
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Yes - two boy cats called Aslan & Simba, and boy/girl rabbits called Bruno & Sable. We also have a family dog called Storm.
    Country you're from: United States
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Conservative (35%), Classic Unusual (30%) and Classic Eccentric (30%) were all very close. My other 5% went to Classic Outmoded. So I guess my style is best summed up as classic!
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I love being able to discuss names with other like-minded people. I've tried to get friends interested in names, and while they do take a small interest, no-one is as 'obsessed' as me. I also love the name games. So glad I found the site.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Music (I play piano and cello), crafts and surnames!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I like them all
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Aurelia
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Screen name: samjaymc
    First name in real life: Samantha (Sam)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 20
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Siblings: Thomas & Ashleigh
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Two guinea piggies; both females - Poppy and Luna
    Country you're from: England
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Sharing my love for names
    Other interests you would like to share with us:Reader, Downton Abbey fanatic!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Alice or Helena - though I'm also loving Amelia once again.
    Last edited by samjaymc; August 28th, 2012 at 02:31 PM.
    a name nerd lovin' the classics
    an old fashioned girl in a modern world

George ~ Thomas ~ Alexander ~ Harry ~ Louis ~ William
    Eliza ~ Beatrice ~ Louisa ~ Eleanor ~ Harriet ~ Amelia ~ Amelie ~ Rose

Vote on my ever growing namelist!?

Screen name: Frankie
    First name in real life: Alicia
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 19
    Have any kids? A daughter, Isolde
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Two cats, Eloise & Primrose, and a mischief of rats - Shan, Elric, Sirius, Howl, Calcifer, Sophie, Eilonwy, Wispinrhona, Mossflower, Shives, Evenstar, Jasmine, & Thistle
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric & Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The connection with other name nerds. My sisters think I'm nuts!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm a YA/fantasy author, love reading, music, trivia, video games. I'm very particular about the way we're raising our kid, soon to be kids; also, DP and I are planning on becoming foster parents.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Piper Jubilee (guilty pleasure)
    Mama to Isolde (Feb 2012) & Poet (Aug 2013)
    Crushes:
    Absalom Aslan Aura Beau Chrysanthemum Cocoa Coraline Crow Dandelion Dodger Dragonsong Echo El-ahrairah Fable Hawkeye Hedwig Ivan Kingsmark Ksenia Madrigal Mercury Oz Penna Poem Raspberry Sapphire Snow Sweetbriar Tundra Wit

names and stories and such