Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Screen name: lucialucentum
    First name in real life: Lucia (Lucy)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 25
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids. I have two younger brothers (almost 24, and 19)
    Are you married? Nope
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Nope
    Country you're from: My head is from Canada, and my heart is in Spain.
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I enjoy the forums most. It's a different name pool here.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I was a diver for a while, I studied anthropology and Spanish and now I'm going to school for elementary education. I love to travel and study names.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I like those ones where you make a choice in a category, and that's the first name, and make a choice from the second category and that's the middle name. Usually it's 4 kids in the end.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Nothing out of the ordinary for my list. I'm still loving Viola Madelaine for a girl a lot.
    Lucia
    Name aficionada, traveller, teacher, wonderfully enamoured
    Sela Beatrix, Eleanora Ivy, Hyacinth Maude
    Bastian Leir, Gideon Felix, Fletcher Atlas

Screen name: maggiemary
    First name in real life: Margaret
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 17
    If not, got any siblings? I have two older brothers; John and Peter, and an identical twin sister; Elizabeth.
    Are you married? No - a bit young!
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Yes - two boy cats called Aslan & Simba, and boy/girl rabbits called Bruno & Sable. We also have a family dog called Storm.
    Country you're from: United States
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Conservative (35%), Classic Unusual (30%) and Classic Eccentric (30%) were all very close. My other 5% went to Classic Outmoded. So I guess my style is best summed up as classic!
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I love being able to discuss names with other like-minded people. I've tried to get friends interested in names, and while they do take a small interest, no-one is as 'obsessed' as me. I also love the name games. So glad I found the site.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Music (I play piano and cello), crafts and surnames!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I like them all
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Aurelia
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥

Ada ♥ Beatrice ♥ Christabel ♥ Cordelia ♥ Dorothea ♥ Eliza ♥ Elza ♥ Frances ♥ Harriet ♥ Ida ♥ Iris ♥ Jessamine ♥ Joy ♥
    Mary ♥ Matilda ♥ Nora ♥ Olive ♥ Pearl ♥ Rosabel ♥ Rose ♥ Rosemary ♥ Sarah ♥ Thessaly ♥ Violet

Abel ♥ Archer ♥ Asher ♥ August ♥ Beau ♥ Benedict ♥ Edmund ♥ Fletcher ♥ Francis ♥ Gabriel ♥ Isaac ♥ Joah ♥ John ♥ Josiah ♥
    Jude ♥ Nathanael ♥ Noah ♥ Raphael ♥ Reuben ♥ Samuel ♥ Sebastian ♥ Tobias ♥ Winston ♥ Zachariah

Screen name: samjaymc
    First name in real life: Samantha (Sam)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 20
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Siblings: Thomas & Ashleigh
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Two guinea piggies; both females - Poppy and Luna
    Country you're from: England
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Sharing my love for names
    Other interests you would like to share with us:Reader, Downton Abbey fanatic!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Alice or Helena - though I'm also loving Amelia once again.
    Last edited by samjaymc; August 28th, 2012 at 02:31 PM.
    a name nerd lovin' the classics
    an old fashioned girl in a modern world

George ~ Thomas ~ Alexander ~ Harry ~ Louis ~ William
    Eliza ~ Beatrice ~ Louisa ~ Eleanor ~ Harriet ~ Amelia ~ Amelie ~ Rose

Vote on my ever growing namelist!?

Screen name: Frankie
    First name in real life: Alicia
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 19
    Have any kids? A daughter, Isolde
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Two cats, Eloise & Primrose, and a mischief of rats - Shan, Elric, Sirius, Howl, Calcifer, Sophie, Eilonwy, Wispinrhona, Mossflower, Shives, Evenstar, Jasmine, & Thistle
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric & Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The connection with other name nerds. My sisters think I'm nuts!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm a YA/fantasy author, love reading, music, trivia, video games. I'm very particular about the way we're raising our kid, soon to be kids; also, DP and I are planning on becoming foster parents.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Piper Jubilee (guilty pleasure)
    Isolde (Feb 2012) & Poet (Aug 2013) #3 Coming June 2015
    Crushes:
    Absalom Aslan Aura Beau Chrysanthemum Cocoa Coraline Crow Dandelion Dodger Dragonsong Echo El-ahrairah Fable Hawkeye Hedwig Ivan Kingsmark Ksenia Madrigal Mercury Oz Penna Poem Raspberry Sapphire Snow Sweetbriar Tundra Wit

names and stories and such

Screen name: Ariel_Michal
    First name in real life: Ariel
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 24
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids, but I have two younger brothers: Samuel (Sam), 17, and Benjamin (Ben), 14.
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have two cats, Sedona and Loki, that live with me at school. My mom's two cats are Oliver and Penelope, and my dad's dog is Milly.
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Conservative (40%) and Classic Unusual (35%)
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Reading the blogs and following name trends, reading other people's perspectives on names
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm in vet school. And I love musical theatre.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): n/a
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Loving Susannah for a girl, and hoping it doesn't surge in popularity before I get to use it!
    Name-obsessed future veterinarian who currently only has babies of the feline variety (Sedona, Loki, Oliver, and Penelope). Enjoys doting upon her much younger cousins: Alexandra Michal, Jordan Liam, Evan Jacob, Rachel Mikayla, Aurora Estelle, and the newest addition Charlotte Ann (4/8/13).