Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Screen name: banros
    First name in real life: Ashley
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 18
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? My daughter is Mairead Rose, and my 3 brothers are Shawn Paul, Robert James, and Ryan Patrick. I have two step-kids, Kevin Andrew and Brittany Hayley.
    Are you married? Yep.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? None, but I had a cat named Louie before we had to have him put down. Hubby had a golden retriever named Abbi.
    Country you're from: US
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) I take this quiz all the time and the answer regularly changes, but for this time it says Classic Eccentric (my usual answer).
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Organization and list features.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I love writing and names; and I'm going to become a midwife. I love babies and we aspire to have a very large family.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): A few, the say/think ones, the change it up ones, etc.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I have a lot of crush names. I really like Magdalena, Magnus, Arcturus/Arctura, Aza------, Petra, Hazel, Tabitha, and Ariadne; Ambrose, Gideon, and Gibson etc. We have names picked out for seven boys and seven girls that are set in stone not counting those.
    Married (8/9/12) writer mama to Mairead Rose (8/7/11) and Lilija Sage (2/19/14).

Screen name: heytherepigeon
    First name in real life: Amanda
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 15
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids, but I've got two brothers - Austin and Tyler.
    Are you married? Nope. Only fifteen!
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Yes, a dog named Shelby.
    Country you're from: United States of America
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) I got Classic Conservative.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I just love names in general okay.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Umm...I write and read a lot, and I attempt to draw. I write a lot of poetry and I'm working on a novel.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Create a family.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Currently? Thomas Gordon and Nola Juliette. But it changes a looot...
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

Screen name: megmarie
    First name in real life: megan
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Mid twenties
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids yet but TTC soon! I have a younger sister.
    Are you married? Yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have a little puppy dog named Maisy
    Country you're from: US
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Enjoying getting to talk about and obsess over names without getting weird looks from my friends
    Other interests you would like to share with us: reading, graphic and interior design, technology, baseball games with my hubby
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): name banks and name quizzes
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Aria and Gabriel
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."

Dalai Lama

It's so interesting to read through all your replies! Thanks!
    Eva ♡
    teenberry & dancer

Margaux | Rosemary | Penelope | Eleanor | Eliza | Jane | Maya | Juliette | Claire | Genevieve
    Jack | Theodore | August | Caspar | Felix | Finn | George

Lots of engaged berries! Congrats all!

Screen name: lineska
    First name in real life: caroline
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 25
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? none yet. and no siblings.
    Are you married? yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? yup, a dog named darby
    Country you're from: us
    What's your Naming Style? classic eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: i love suggesting names, i think i almost cried the first time someone used a name i suggested for them! it's just so fun making combinations and learning about others styles.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: i'm thrilled to be able to make a living as a writer, what i always wanted to do growing up, im a former ballerina (only in the dance world can you be retired from an injury before 30!) Love coffee, travel, red wine, summer, and being out on the water.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Havent really gotten into those.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Josepha