Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Screen name: girlychock
    First name in real life: Israel, but I go by Izzy
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Younger Teen
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I have twin little sisters named Mikaela Anne and Shaylee Grace who are 10.
    Are you married? Nope!
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I had a fish named Violet.
    Country you're from: America
    What's your Naming Style?: 45% Modern Eccentric, 25% Classic Eccentric ( I like the CE names better...)
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The most popular names of the day section or user lists!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Dance (Ballet, Lyrical, Tap, Jazz, Hip-Hop and Acro)
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):A-Z Name Game :3
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Agnessa
    Favorites for Girls: Scarlett, Alaska, Marley
    Favorites for Boys: Bradley, James, Jesse

My name: Israel Sarah

Screen name: Kyri Laina
    First name in real life: Madylin
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Teen
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Younger brother Anthony "Tony"
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A golden retriever named Buddy
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric : 25%, Modern Conservative : 20%, Classic Unusual : 20%, Modern Unusual : 15%, Classic Conservative : 10%, Modern Eccentric. : 5%, Classic Outmoded : 5%
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Baby Name Games!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading (A LOT!), Writing (A LOT!), Cheerleading, Basketball, TV-Watching
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): So...many...
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Emerson (probably from the Hourglass series by Myra McEntire), and Hadley for girls and Dane and Dashiell for boys- right now I seem to love author names because my favorite names include Emerson, Hadley, Auden, and Dashiell
    Favorite Names:
    Girls- Stephanie Cynthia, Veronica Audrey, Sadie Florence, Emerson Rose, Hadley Kate, & Auden Sage
    Boys- Jack Anthony, Dane William, & Dashiell Gray

Quote Originally Posted by girlychock View Post
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I have twin little sisters named Mikaela Anne and Shaylee Grace who are 10.
    Oh my gosh! I have a little cousin named Shaylee Grace! (I guess it can't be THAT uncommon)
    ♪~genevieve~♪

my current name loves:

for the beautiful young girl: ivy, felicity, cora, rose, carmen, flora, josephine, virginia, ramona, anastasia, louisa, francesca, clara, saskia, ida, wren, penelope, opal, cassia, ruth, eleanor, jane, piper, juliet, eliza, clio, aurora

for the dashing young boy: theodore, oscar, nathaniel, darius, felix, hugo, atticus, conrad, wesley, elias, arthur, august, sebastian, lionel, harry, casper

Screen name: shanade213
    First name in real life: Mercedes (I go by Sadie)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 20
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? none and none
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A yellow Maine Coon cat named Roo and a grey and white domestic short hair cat named Pi (both are boys)
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Unusual : 30%, Classic Eccentric : 30%, Classic Conservative : 25%, Modern Conservative : 10%, Modern Eccentric. : 5%
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Baby Name Games!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): chance/dice games
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Quay (boy) or Tilly (girl)

Screen name: IrelandRose
    First name in real life: Hannah
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 24 soon!
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Annaliese (5), Eden (1 & a half) & Isobel (nearly 1 month)
    Are you married? Yes.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A westie called Sunshine, a dark brown kitten called Rolo & a ginger one called Clementine.
    Country you're from: West Cork, Ireland.
    What's your Naming Style?: Classic Eccentric/Modern Eccentric.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: All of it!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading, Dance (Tap & Jazz).
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Don't go to that forum much but like the chance/dice games.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): It's a tie between Elena & Lucy. For boys I love Noah.
    Annaliese Rosalie ; Eden Iris ; Isobel Claire
    Mummy of these three perfect kiddos

♥ ♥ ♥