Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Screen name: mscrabby
    First name: Zoe
    Kids/Siblings: Younger sister named Kali (pn Callie)
    Married: Not yet, waiting till I graduate college; I live with my boyfriend
    Pets: Luna, my adorable princess puppy
    Naming Style: 40% Classic Conservative, 30% Modern Conservative, 20% Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I like the name pages that have snarky descriptions and the original form of the name, the lists are also useful
    Favorite BNG: the quiz/chance ones
    Current Name Crush: Magnolia
    ~Zoe

Screen name: banros
    First name in real life: Ashley
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 18
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? My daughter is Mairead Rose, and my 3 brothers are Shawn Paul, Robert James, and Ryan Patrick. I have two step-kids, Kevin Andrew and Brittany Hayley.
    Are you married? Yep.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? None, but I had a cat named Louie before we had to have him put down. Hubby had a golden retriever named Abbi.
    Country you're from: US
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) I take this quiz all the time and the answer regularly changes, but for this time it says Classic Eccentric (my usual answer).
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Organization and list features.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I love writing and names; and I'm going to become a midwife. I love babies and we aspire to have a very large family.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): A few, the say/think ones, the change it up ones, etc.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I have a lot of crush names. I really like Magdalena, Magnus, Arcturus/Arctura, Aza------, Petra, Hazel, Tabitha, and Ariadne; Ambrose, Gideon, and Gibson etc. We have names picked out for seven boys and seven girls that are set in stone not counting those.
    Married (8/9/12) teen writer mommy to Mairead Rose (8/7/11). TTC Minerva Lily or Remus Jeffrey in a few months.

Rose ♥ Jeff ♥ Mairead

Screen name: heytherepigeon
    First name in real life: Amanda
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 15
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids, but I've got two brothers - Austin and Tyler.
    Are you married? Nope. Only fifteen!
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Yes, a dog named Shelby.
    Country you're from: United States of America
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) I got Classic Conservative.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I just love names in general okay.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Umm...I write and read a lot, and I attempt to draw. I write a lot of poetry and I'm working on a novel.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Create a family.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Currently? Thomas Gordon and Nola Juliette. But it changes a looot...
    ♂ Seth Joshua, Gordon Thomas, Russell Joseph, Asher Estlin ♂
    ♀ Melody Ray, Joanna Kathryn, Nola Juliette, Tessa Diane ♀

Screen name: megmarie
    First name in real life: megan
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Mid twenties
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids yet but TTC soon! I have a younger sister.
    Are you married? Yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have a little puppy dog named Maisy
    Country you're from: US
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Enjoying getting to talk about and obsess over names without getting weird looks from my friends
    Other interests you would like to share with us: reading, graphic and interior design, technology, baseball games with my hubby
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): name banks and name quizzes
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Aria and Gabriel
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

It's so interesting to read through all your replies! Thanks!
    ♪~genevieve~♪

my current name loves:

for the beautiful young girl: ivy, felicity, cora, rose, flora, josephine, virginia, anastasia, louisa, francesca, clara, saskia, wren, penelope, cassia, ruth, eleanor, jane, piper, juliet, eliza, scarlett, aurora, georgia, eloise

for the dashing young boy: theodore, felix, hugo, august, henry, caspar, jack (looking for more additions)