Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Screen name:strixoniro
    First name in real life: Rebekah
    Age (doesn't have to be exact):13 (almost...)
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? 2 sisters, Miranda and Emily.
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A cat, Daisy, and a rabbit, Cinnamon.
    Country you're from:
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Unusual and Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry:everything
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I like writing stories, drawing, and reading
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):I don't have one
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls):Penthesilea

Screen name: missmadness

First name in real life: Whitney

Age (doesn't have to be exact): 27

Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Oakley Griffin & Greer Emerson

Are you married? Yup!

Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A fish named Zach.

Country you're from: USA!

What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html): Modern Conservative, hmmm.

Favorite part about Nameberry: All of the names.

Other interests you would like to share with us: Running, Biking, and Being Green.

Favorite BNG (if you have one): Don't participate.

What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Bristol Aviva and Ryland Scott.
    | Oakley Griffin 5/5/2007 | | Greer Emerson 2/14/2009 | | Bristol Aviva 10/17/2012 |

Oh! How fun!

Screen name: JamieJamieMoMamie
    First name in real life: Hard to tell from the screen name, but Jamie.
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 22
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No children and only child. =[ But I have wonderfully close cousins Kaitlyn, Matthew, Andrew, Kimberly, Kayla, Jacquelyn, Emily, Colleen, Christopher, Logan, Mark and Sydney.
    Are you married? No, I am not.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have a lab named Maggie. I'm trying to adopt a cat named Hugo.
    Country you're from: The god ol' US of A
    What's your Naming Style? [/B] Classic Conservative and Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I can get on here while at work.
    [/B]Other interests you would like to share with us:[/B] I coach three cheerleading teams. One rec league, I coach flag (the 5-6 year olds), one is an Allstar Minis team (4-8) and a high school special education program.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I don't play in there.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls):[/B] Mmm, I'd have to say Briony.

Screen name: AlfieJoe
    First name in real life: Alix
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 21
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? 1 sister Anna and she is 19
    Are you married? yes =)
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? 2 dogs 4 cats Dia pit/lab/chow and Abbey huskey mix. Simon, Mika, Emma and Squeaky
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: all the great names I would have never thought of
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Pre-school teacher!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Girl: Daphne Valora and Boy: Rylan James
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Screen name: ScarlettRobin [Scarlett is my middle name]
    First name in real life: Sam
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Late 20's.
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Edited to add: Yes, one newborn daughter, her name is Ruth Temperance.

I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters: Leif Eric, John Patrick, Micheal Shawn, Dean Paul, Lorelei Ann, Victoria Lee.
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Two cats: Tater and Dexter
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? According to that quiz, Classic Outmoded, but judging from their name lists I'd say Classic Eccentric fits better. If I had to label it myself, I'd say Steampunk type names.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The forums; getting feedback, being able to make lists and look up names.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Hunting, fishing, etc.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Haven't played them enough.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Peregrine, at the moment.
    Last edited by scarlettrobin; November 17th, 2012 at 11:19 PM.