Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Screen name: pollymaec
    First name in real life: Pollyanna (Polly)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 30's
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I have 3 sons, Edward (Teddy) Paxton is 6, Maxwell (Max) Tennyson is 4 and August (Gus) Sawyer is 2... and soon we will have twins
    Are you married? Yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? We have 2 beagles named Fox and Hawken.
    Country you're from: Australia
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Unusual, apparently!
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The question forums
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm an obstetrician, so babies are everywhere, but I love it, knowing that I've helped so many people deliver their children safely. Finding out their names it also extremely rewarding!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): None, I don't have the time!
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Ummm... Hugo for a little boy and Thisbe for a little girl.
    Edward Paxton "Teddy", Maxwell Tennyson "Max", August Sawyer "Gus", Charles Ellington "Charlie" and
    Genevieve Matilda Mae "Evie Mae"
    My brood of blonde haired babes, we have a thing for nicknames!

Screen name: cookiesnatcher
    First name in real life: Camela, pronounced like Pamela with a hard C. I go by Cami.
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 16
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids! 7 siblings. Jenna (26), Steven (25), Margaret "Maggie" (23), Ryan (20), Brett (18), Douglas "Dougy" (15), and Aven "Ava" (13).
    Are you married? No.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Yes! I have 3 pugs, Tinkerbelle (9), Bandit (7), and Daisy (2). I also have a cat, Kitty, and my sister has a bunny named Bambi.
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The lists and the blog!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading, writing, sleeping, and baking
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Hazel and Roman

Screen nameippi777
    First name in real life: Sarah
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 29
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids. A sister named Krystofer (Krysti), and 2 brothers named James (usually no nn) and Draven
    Are you married? No.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A dog named Lucky.
    Country you're from: US.
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) The link won't work, but mine is more eclectic. I like some more traditional and some more trendy. I don't know how I'll feel about a name until I hear it! And even then, that can change over time!! (The link finally worked...and confirmed what I thought. 40% Classic Conservative, 20% Classic Unusual, 10% Modern Eccentric, 10% Modern Unusual, 10% Modern Conservative and 10% Classic Eccentric. The only one missing is Classic Outmoded!!)
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Hearing others thoughts on names. And appreciating that everyone has different styles.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Hanging out with the kiddos I'm lucky enough to be entrusted with as a nanny.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I rarely do baby name games.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I like a lot of boy names. My favorite girl name is Payton Marguerite. (The ONLY unisex name I'd ever use on either gender. MN was my grandmother's mn.)
    Last edited by pippi777; September 28th, 2012 at 01:25 AM.

Screen name: Brfechter
    First name in real life: Brianne
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 22
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No children...siblings yes! Daniel (Danny) and Julianne (Julie).
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Yes...two dogs. Annie and Ben. Cat named Claudia
    What's your Naming Style? classic unusual apparently? according to that website... i love names that everyone can recognize but you don't hear often!
    Favorite part about Nameberry: hearing what others have to say about names. hearing all the ideas.
    Other interests you would like to share with us:
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Oliver for a boy...Iris for a girl...

Long time reader, first time poster! I have been obsessed with names since i was about 14 and bought Beyond Jennifer and Jason.

Screen name: sixpomegranateseeds
    First name in real life: Evangelia, nn Evie (short e)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 29
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: no, but I'd like some!
    Are you married? yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? one cat named Chattahoochee
    What's your Naming Style? Classic eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: All of it...I guess the name search function
    Other interests you would like to share with us: nothing exciting
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Ariadne has been my name crush since I was a kid.
    Last edited by sixpomegranateseeds; September 28th, 2012 at 01:48 AM.