Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Screen name: Sunshine Kid
    First name in real life: Via
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 18
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No children, just a brother.
    Are you married Nope
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have a frog called Taliesin, and a kitten called Clodagh (only had her for 4 weeks now!) Plus a beagle named Molly.
    Country you're from: Australia
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html)
    Your personality type is: Classic Unusual : 35%
    Your personality type is: Classic Conservative : 20%
    Your personality type is: Classic Eccentric : 20%
    Your personality type is: Modern Eccentric. : 10%
    Your personality type is: Modern Unusual : 5%
    Your personality type is: Modern Conservative : 5%
    Your personality type is: Classic Outmoded : 5%
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Forums/Baby Name Games
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Gaming/Writing/Reading
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Create a Family
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Catrin
    Last edited by sunshine kid; February 3rd, 2013 at 06:19 AM.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

Screen name: lexiem
    First name in real life: Alexandra
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): late 20s
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids, no sibs.
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? No
    Country you're from: German-American
    What's your Naming Style? Not worth listing - a little bit of everything (just not super trendy. Popular yes, trendy not so much.)
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Forums
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Grad School, 2PT jobs and a NB junkie. Not sure I have time for other interests outside of keeping my relationship well oiled.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): don't have one. Rarely play unless I have excess time.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Aurora (Rorie)/Josephine (Posey) and Prosper(Prop)/Tristan (Trick)
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Screen name: tay2thestars
    First name in real life: Taylor
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 16
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? : I have two sisters (Taryn and Layne) and a brother (Ryan).
    Are you married? Hopefully in the future I will be.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Dog named Liberty "Libby".
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? A tie between modern and classic conservative; but I do think that there's a little classic unusual in there somewhere.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The names!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I swim and play water polo; I like to draw and read; and I can be a sci-fi nerd.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Think/Say and the ones where you name a person in a picture.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): For girls, its gotta be Saskia, for boys, I'm liking Peter at the moment.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Screen name: Gwen5
    First name in real life: Gwendolyn but I go by Gwen
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 25
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? 4 year-old twins named Sadiya Hope & Wendy Monroe
    Are you married? Yup
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? 2 dogs, a malamute husky named Lola and a St. Bernard named Marley.
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Conservative-25%, Classic Unusual-25%, Modern Conservative-15%, Classic Eccentric-15%
    Favorite part about nameberry: Looking for new names and sharing ideas
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm a yoga teacher and a killer baker when it comes to cookies and brownies
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): most of them
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls) Fletcher & Calla
    ~ Sadiya Hope & Wendy Monroe ~ 10/18/08 ~
    ~Phillipa Ellen Gray~ 2/14/13 ~
    ----
    | Louise | Helena | Carmen | Eileen | Rose | Vesper | Bridget | Lourdes | Jane | Katia |
    | Phoenix | Peter | August | Felix | Bennett | Dimitri | Xavier | Mack | Ty | Walter |

Screen name: pollymaec
    First name in real life: Pollyanna (Polly)
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 30's
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I have 3 sons, Edward (Teddy) Paxton is 6, Maxwell (Max) Tennyson is 4 and August (Gus) Sawyer is 2... and soon we will have twins
    Are you married? Yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? We have 2 beagles named Fox and Hawken.
    Country you're from: Australia
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Unusual, apparently!
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The question forums
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm an obstetrician, so babies are everywhere, but I love it, knowing that I've helped so many people deliver their children safely. Finding out their names it also extremely rewarding!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): None, I don't have the time!
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Ummm... Hugo for a little boy and Thisbe for a little girl.
    Edward Paxton "Teddy", Maxwell Tennyson "Max", August Sawyer "Gus", Charles Ellington "Charlie" and
    Genevieve Matilda Mae "Evie Mae"
    My brood of blonde haired babes, we have a thing for nicknames!