Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    This is fun, haha.

Screen name: imperioustigerlily

First name in real life: Kylee

Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? - No kids, but I have an older sister named Kimberly Eileen

Are you married? - no, but I've been with my wonderful boyfriend since I was fifteen

Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? - this is going to take a minute, haha. In my house I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels named Abbott and Brinkley and five fish (three calico fantail goldfish and two black moors) named Leona, Clara, Peach, Phish (like fish with a ph, haha), and the nameless black moor that my mother insists I should call Chips. At my parents house there are four cats (a Siamese, a grey tabby, a calico, and a Ragdoll) named Samantha Monroe, Ollivander (cause I'm cool), Lily Ann, and Casanova all of whom (except Casanova) are nearly fifteen years old and two dogs, my fourteen year old German shepherd named Charidy and my three year old chihuahua named Boaz (both of whom were birthday presents: Charidy for my 6th and Boaz for my 17th). All of these were named by me.

Country you're from: USA

What's your Naming Style? Classic eccentric, I think that fits

Favorite part about Nameberry: just Nameberry in general. I can't pick one thing.

Other interests you would like to share with us: I breed cavaliers, I write two blogs (one about names), I'm an author of fantasy novels

Favorite BNG (if you have one): this or that with middles

What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Theodore (nn Theo) and Maeve (nn Evie)
    Kylee

Screen name: katarina
    First name in real life: Katarina
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 25
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I am expecting a little girl in around 3 weeks - we are going to name her Ana Genevieve. Siblings are : Stjepan, Anton and Adriana (same parents), Kayne and Shivaun (step brother and sister) and Borna and Paula (half brother and sister)
    Are you married? Yes, my husband's name is George
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I dont have any pets, but my mum has a puppy named Diva and boy, does she live up to her name!
    Country you're from: Australia
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) : Classic Conservative 40%, Classic Unusual 35%
    Favorite part about Nameberry: reading all the forum responses :-)
    Other interests you would like to share with us: -
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): -
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I love Melina for a girl and Theo for a boy

Screen name: sworlyo
    First name in real life: Olivia Anne
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 13
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: a brother Fletcher, and a sister Maeve
    Are you married?: Nope
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: a giant schnauzer named Mr. Bigglesworth
    Country you're from:Cananda
    What's your Naming Style? classic conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry:the names... duh
    Other interests you would like to share with us: PONIES <3
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): the quizzes
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Girl, Violetta. Boy, Casper
    Olivia Anne
    Horses + Books + Names
    Favorite Combos:
    Eleanor Maeve, Charlotte Anne, Rosalie Charmaine

William James, Edward Bryce, Anthony John

Screen name: ladymclemore
    First name in real life: Courtney
    Age (doesn't have to be exact):24
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: Sisters-Ashley and Megan Brothers-Blake and Luke
    Are you married? Yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Two rescue dogs- Olive (We think she is a papillon mix) And Simba (Golden Retriever/Chow mix)
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html): Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Forums
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Photography, Deaf Education, Teaching, and currently house hunting! :-)
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I'm new so I don't know what a BNG is :-/
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Ivy <3 <3 <3

Screen name: pointofmadness
    First name in real life: Jackie
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Just turned 29. Feeling old after reading thru the first couple pages of this!
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? None, been trying for 7 years. 4 sisters and a brother who probably don't want me to say their names here.
    Are you married? I am.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? 2 kitties: Imogen and Alphonse.
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The huge number of names, the lists, the community.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Blogging, photography/photo editing, road trips, playing piano.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Don't have one.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Eve and Harper for girls, Darren and Dryden for boys.