Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Screen name: namelover218
    First name in real life: Briallen nn Bree
    Age (doesn't have to be exact: 25
    Have any kids? Yes, Eliska Seraphine (10) Gabriel Blake (4) Naomi Sage (2) and twins Scarlett Rowena and Murphy Atticus on the way!
    Are you married? Yes!
    Do you have any pets? Yes, 4 horses and a dog, JJ
    Country you're from: I currently live in Wales however my mum is half greek, half Russian and my dad is half welsh, half french, so thats confusing!
    What's your naming style? Classic Unusual
    Favourite part about Nameberry: That Im not the only name nerd in the world, we're all name nerds together!
    Other interests: gymnastics!!!!!! Love it
    Favourtie BNG: I don't use this forum
    Whats your one current name crush? Scarlett and Murphy!

Bree
    Proud mama to..

Eliska Seraphine (b. 3rd March 2001)
    Gabriel Blake 'Gabe' (b. 12th May 2008)
    Naomi Sage (b. 22nd August 2010)
    Scarlett Rowena (b. 28th September 2012)
    Murphy Atticus (b. 28th September 2012)

Top Choices:
    Coralie Nell ~ Juliette Rue ~ Claira Mae
    Willard Pasha ~ Hugo Elliott ~ River Thackeray

Screen name: tyorke59
    First name in real life: Jessica but I go by Jess
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 18
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: I don't have kids but I do have 8 younger siblings! David Abinadi & Brigham Lorenzo (twins, 16), Adam Moroni (15), Laura Jane (my only sister! 13), James Abram (11), Benjamin Dow "Benny" (10), Ethan Ezra (6) and Thomas Spencer (3)
    Are you married?: Nosuh I'm not! Got a boyfriend though, name of Mark. He's a sweetheart.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: Sadly no, but I sort of share my grandparents' dog (they live just up the street), an 11-year-old golden retriever named Major.
    Country you're from: USA but I like to pretend I'm British, hahahaha. I can pull it off pretty well sometimes.
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html):: Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Everyone here is a name nerd too! I don't have to explain myself!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: music music music music music (in fact auditioning for The Voice soon...), photography/lomography, writing (anything: novels, short stories, poems, songs, essays, etc.), dance (again, all kinds), acting and fortune-telling!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): don't have one, I love most all of them! I guess I like the story-type ones the best overall.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Well I have a permanent crush on Jude and Aisling.... but my crushes of the moment are Rhodri and Melrose!
    Last edited by tyorke59; September 6th, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
    Saoirse Foxglove Eponine Cecilia Muirenn Eidelweiss Yvaine Theodosia Snowdrop Aphrodite Gwenllian Rose Greer Belinda Roisin Antigone Snow White Fantine Edwina Judith Nightingale Isabeau Noor Poinsettia Sansa Loveday Winifred Bernadette Sybil Françoise
    Jude Perrin Heathcliff Enjolras Griffin Alexandre Hugo Evelyn Meriadoc Horace Coinneach Aslan Silas Hadrian Ismaël Erwann Draco Renly Rowan Flick Diarmuid Paris Waldo Ludovic Cecil Peregrin Snapdragon Oswald Iver Campion

Screen name: taataysauce
    First name in real life: Ataahua
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 15
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: I have three siblings; Thida-10, Zinzan-5, Dash-3
    Are you married?: Uhm no.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: No.
    Country you're from: Australia
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html):: Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Discovering interesting new names and hearing everyone's ideas in the Writer's Corner
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading, Writing, Procrastinating, Playing piano
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Too much effort...

Screen name: caroline147
    First name in real life: Caroline!
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Early twenties
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No children yet. I have two sisters, Jane and Sarah.
    Are you married? No, but in a very long-term relationship.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Not right now Hopefully will have a new puppy to name soon!
    Country you're from: The UK
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) 55% Classic Conservative, 25% Classic Unusual, 20% Classic Eccentric. I would describe my style as traditional, mostly Victorian/Edwardian; names I can picture on a suffragette or a WW1 pilot!
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The comfort of knowing that others are just as obsessed with names as I am!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading, politics, philosophy, running, tv/films, just having fun with friends.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Don't play them that much.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Constance and Otto are majorly moving up my favourites lists.

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore

Screen name: GrecianErn
    First name in real life:Erin
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 32
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Weston, 4 yrs
    Are you married? yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? 2 cats: Fiona and Nola
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric : 35%; Classic Conservative : 25%; Classic Unusual : 20% (I'm not shocked to be all over the board.)
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The trending feed at the top, and the blog
    Other interests you would like to share with us: It would be nice to have a "meanings" section, to find say all the names that mean "light", etc.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Sebastian and Eden
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~