Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Screen name: tyorke59
    First name in real life: Jessica but I go by Jess
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 18
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: I don't have kids but I do have 8 younger siblings! David Abinadi & Brigham Lorenzo (twins, 16), Adam Moroni (15), Laura Jane (my only sister! 13), James Abram (11), Benjamin Dow "Benny" (10), Ethan Ezra (6) and Thomas Spencer (3)
    Are you married?: Nosuh I'm not! Got a boyfriend though, name of Mark. He's a sweetheart.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: Sadly no, but I sort of share my grandparents' dog (they live just up the street), an 11-year-old golden retriever named Major.
    Country you're from: USA but I like to pretend I'm British, hahahaha. I can pull it off pretty well sometimes.
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html):: Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Everyone here is a name nerd too! I don't have to explain myself!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: music music music music music (in fact auditioning for The Voice soon...), photography/lomography, writing (anything: novels, short stories, poems, songs, essays, etc.), dance (again, all kinds), acting and fortune-telling!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): don't have one, I love most all of them! I guess I like the story-type ones the best overall.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Well I have a permanent crush on Jude and Aisling.... but my crushes of the moment are Rhodri and Melrose!
    Last edited by tyorke59; September 6th, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
    Saoirse, Foxglove, Snowdrop, Antigone, Noor, Sybil, Françoise, Lenore, Heathcliff, Enjolras, Meriadoc, Coinneach, Silas, Hadrian, Iver, Campion, Ludovic, Albert

Screen name: taataysauce
    First name in real life: Ataahua
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 15
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: I have three siblings; Thida-10, Zinzan-5, Dash-3
    Are you married?: Uhm no.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: No.
    Country you're from: Australia
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html):: Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Discovering interesting new names and hearing everyone's ideas in the Writer's Corner
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading, Writing, Procrastinating, Playing piano
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Too much effort...

Screen name: caroline147
    First name in real life: Caroline!
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Early twenties
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No children yet. I have two sisters, Jane and Sarah.
    Are you married? No, but in a very long-term relationship.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Not right now Hopefully will have a new puppy to name soon!
    Country you're from: The UK
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) 55% Classic Conservative, 25% Classic Unusual, 20% Classic Eccentric. I would describe my style as traditional, mostly Victorian/Edwardian; names I can picture on a suffragette or a WW1 pilot!
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The comfort of knowing that others are just as obsessed with names as I am!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading, politics, philosophy, running, tv/films, just having fun with friends.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Don't play them that much.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Constance and Otto are majorly moving up my favourites lists.

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore

Screen name: GrecianErn
    First name in real life:Erin
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 32
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Weston, 4 yrs
    Are you married? yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? 2 cats: Fiona and Nola
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric : 35%; Classic Conservative : 25%; Classic Unusual : 20% (I'm not shocked to be all over the board.)
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The trending feed at the top, and the blog
    Other interests you would like to share with us: It would be nice to have a "meanings" section, to find say all the names that mean "light", etc.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Sebastian and Eden
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson (Emme) ~ Caroline ~ Matilda (Tillie) ~ Elizabeth (Libby) ~ Rosalind (Lindy) ~

~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

Screen name: Alexa400
    First name in real life:Alexandra
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 23
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? two sisters and a brother, Caressa 18, Benjamin, 25, Michelle 30
    Are you married? no
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A cat named Bageera, a dog named Pepper and a turtle named Bing
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Unusual/ Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: the blog
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Currently I teach ballet
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): babyname makeover
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Charles & Winslow
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot