Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Screen name: klcalder2
    First name in real life: Just call me Kay
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Mid Twenties
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? 2 kids. Arabella Nicole and Jude Alexander.
    Are you married? Yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? No pets at the moment.
    Country you're from: US
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric : 35%, Classic Conservative : 30%, & a mix of the rest (except Classic Outmoded, none of that apparently)
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The community. Overall, this is a great community and I'm very happy to be able to be a part of it!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Film (it was my major). School in general .
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I don't really have one. I haven't really played more than one or two.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Oh dear, if I have to choose just one, I think I'll pick Calliope.
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude

Screen name: inkonherfingers
    First name in real life: Anne (nickname Annie)
    Kids/Siblings: I have four younger siblings named Robert "Robbie", Matthew, John (goes by middle name Calvin), and Sarah.
    Are you married? Nope.
    Do you have any pets? No, I'm allergic to many pets.
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Mostly Classic Conservative, with some Classic Unusual.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I love the variety of opinions within the community.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading, writing, photography, singing, and swimming.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I enjoy Create a Family games.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Cameo for a girl, Dorian for a boy.
    anne teresa. 18.
    bibliophile & anglophile.
    "if you'll only call me anne spelled with an e i shall try to reconcile myself to not being called cordelia." -anne of green gables

ladies:
    Katherine, Lucy, Adelaide, Elizabeth, Elanor, Julia, Hazel,
    Margaret, Elodie, Anneliese, Marian, Aurelia, Vivian
    gentlemen:
    James, Atticus, Malachi, Ezra, Lewis, Benjamin, Alexander, Matthias
    Gabriel, Finn, Dietrich, Kieran, Henry, Fletcher, Dominic, Lysander

Screen name:OhLuna
    First name in real life: Lynn
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 22
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No. My brother's name is Kyle Andrew.
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Shyla, Bandit, & Bear. (all dogs) Once upon a time, I had a Beta fish I named Napoleon Vladimir Rupert - I had just discovered I had a huge interest in names lol.
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style?
    Classic Eccentric : 25%
    Classic Unusual : 20%
    Modern Eccentric. : 10%
    Modern Unusual : 10%
    Modern Conservative : 10%
    Classic Conservative : 10%
    Classic Outmoded : 5%
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I love discovering new names and seeing what names other Berries gush over!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I enjoy drawing & reading, am sometimes a bit of a shopaholic, I find Sudoku puzzles addicting, I love baking desserts.. but I love eating them more lol, family is the most important thing to me, and I love finding all the constellations at night.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Not sure
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Calliope, and has been for a lonnnnng time

Screen name: JessBee99
    First name in real life: Jessica
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 24
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids, but 4 siblings: Caitlin Anna, Aaron Gerald, Sarah Dianne and Naomi Theresa
    Are you married? Nope, and probably won't happen anytime soon.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A cat named Hope and a dog named Kairo
    Country you're from: Canada
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html)

Your personality type is: Modern Eccentric. : 25%
    Your personality type is: Modern Unusual : 25%
    Your personality type is: Classic Eccentric : 25%
    Your personality type is: Modern Conservative : 10%
    Your personality type is: Classic Unusual : 10%
    Your personality type is: Classic Conservative : 5%
    Your personality type is: Classic Outmoded : 0%
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Getting new name ideas and figuring out which names I love that are completely unusable haha
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I enjoy reading, watching movies, going for runs. Cooking can be fun but I burn water so it's really not a talent.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): don't know
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Zane and Veya

Screen name: MorganaLeFaye
    First name in real life: Amy
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 14
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids or siblings!
    Are you married? Nope
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A Golden Retriever called Tova.
    Country you're from: England
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The forums
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Drama, reading, history, guitar, singing... Performing is my passion, and I form obsessions easily. I love bands, especially The Script and McFly, and adore the TV programme Merlin.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Name bank games
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Probably Franklin nn Frankie
    W h a t ' s . . .

Matilda | Adelaide | Hermione | Aurelia | Tallulah
    Edmund | Wilfred | Asa | Felix | Leander

. . . n e x t ?