Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Screenname: bryanna
    First name in real life: Bryanna
    Have any kids: No, but I have a little sister named Callyna.
    Are you married: Nope!
    Have any pets: I have a black shihtzu named Louie. He's my baby .
    Naming style: Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Helping expecting mothers/other name lovers find the perfect name !
    Other interests: I love writing and yoga!
    Favorite BNG: Any one where you have to roll the dice for your options. Especially when you're a queen or something.
    Current name crushes: Greer for a girl!
    Last edited by bryanna; August 26th, 2012 at 12:04 PM.
    19 year old name-lover and nursing student
    looking towards the future and loving:

♥ under ♥
    Harvey ♥ Beau ♥ Quincy

Screen name:
    brittberry

First name in real life: Brittany

Age (doesn't have to be exact):

Have any kids? If so, what are their
    names, and how old are they? If not,
    got any siblings?
    2 sisters who are twins, Ashley and Chelsea

Are you married?
    might as well be :P haha

Do you have any pets? What are they,
    and what are their names?
    1 dog, a little girl Corgi named Honeybun

Country you're from:
    U.S

What's your Naming Style?
    Classic Eccentric

Favorite part about Nameberry:
    being able to share names with others, finding new ones, the friendlyness, it's just overall a great community

Other interests you would like to
    share with us:
    i do some acting, i love animals, horseback riding, im very positive and optimistic about life even when things go badly, i love to be with friends and making people laugh

Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    dont do many but i'd have to say one of my favorites was creating 3 generations of names using a word bank

What's your one current Name Crush
    (boys or girls): i have LOTS but for boys Harvey (#2 on my definate list) and girls Alice
    "Bittersweet October. The mellow,
    messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause
    between the opposing miseries of
    summer and winter. "
    -Carol Bishop Hipps

Music lover, recently got back into writing for fun and of course name fanatic!

Screen name: AEIvy, here
    First name in real life: Amber
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Twenty-three.
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I’ve got no kids, myself, but I helped raise my nieces -- Lorilie (I tried, I tried! to make her spell it correctly! I did! Not my kid, though) Aubrey and Delilah Grace.
    Are you married? Oh, no.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I do. I have a beagle mutt named Marley (I named him for the singer), and a betta fish named Sir Reginald.
    Country you're from: America.
    What's your Naming Style? Evidently, I’m split pretty evenly between Classic Conservative, Unusual, and Eccentric. Hahaha.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Other people understand my adoration for names! My family sure doesn’t.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: My love for names is only challenged for my love for music, writing, and drawing. Preferably all at the same time. Nirvana! Also, homeschooling my nieces.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I don’t play them enough to, honestly! Except the one that was for the name you would name a kid if you had one right now. That was fun.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I’m having annoying feelings about Byron. I don’t WANT to like it, but... ;P

Screen name: GenevieveReine
    First name in real life: Brighid
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I don’t have any kids, but I do have a little sister named Maeve Dolores
    Are you married? Not yet
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? A cat named Maple and two Guinea Pigs named Puffball and Ruby
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? Classic eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Name games
    Other interests you would like to share with us: writing, reading
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Any of BookButterfly’s
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Vivienne & Dalton
    Boys: William Thomas "Wills" | Elias Christian | Malcolm James | Vincent Theo | Isaac Augustus
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Audrey Eleanor | Ivy Arabella | Deirdre Violet | Miranda Yvaine
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisin | Zipporah | Etienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

Screen name: PrincessNoriBori
    First name in real life: Nora
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 14
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: No kids - I have a ten-year-old sister named Grace Elizabeth.
    Are you married? Nope.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have an awesome little rescue dog named Sherpa (horrendously ironic name, given that we're 90% sure he's a Havanese) a "big boned", polydactyl cat named Mittens, and a really old goldfish named ... Goldy. I was six, don't judge.
    Country you're from: Canada
    What's your Naming Style?: Classic Unusual - 55%, Classic Eccentric - 25%
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Everything!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I write (that's what first brought me here) and I love
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Pretty much anything of BookButterfly's.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): For girls, it's Emmeline, and for boys, Bennett.
    ~Nora

♥♥♥ Elizabeth ~ Alice ~ Anneliese ~ Violet ~ Eve ~ Mireille ~ Amelie ~ Catherine ~ Emmeline ~ River ~ Sophia ~ Rose ~ Eliska ~ Sybil ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ James ~ Lysander ~ Rory ~ Hugo ~ Gavin ~ Niles ~ Salem ~ Bennett ~ Callum ~ Noah ~ Jude ~ Patrick ~ Luke ~ Owen ♥♥♥