Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Question All About You (Yes, You)

Hi everyone! Genevieve here. I just thought it might be nice to share some stuff about ourselves besides the names we like. Here goes...

Screen name:
    First name in real life:
    Age (doesn't have to be exact):
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?
    Are you married?
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?
    Country you're from:
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html)
    Favorite part about Nameberry:
    Other interests you would like to share with us:
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls):

Here's mine:

Screen name: genevieve!
    First name in real life: [B]Eva[B]
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 13
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I don't have any siblings and I obviously don't have any kids.
    Are you married? Nope.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? I have a sweet Maine Coon cat named Pierre.
    Country you're from: USA
    What's your Naming Style? I'm Classic Eccentric.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I love the blog! And I LOVE playing BNGs!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Dance (ballet, jazz, tap, modern, etc.), playing flute, acting, and singing
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I love Tavn and BookButterfly's BNGs, and I also love the Quintuplet Game, and Connecting Sibsets!
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Louisa
    Last edited by genevieve!; July 1st, 2014 at 09:52 PM.
    Eva ♡
    teenberry, dancer, book lover, tv obsesser, and musical theatre geek

Georgia | Rose | Penelope | Eleanor | Eliza | Jane | Maya | Juliette | Claire
    Jack | Theodore | Tobias | August | Caspar | Felix | Finn

Screen name: ballerinagirl
    First name in real life: Tarra
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 14
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? One brother, Ryan
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? yes, a blue cattle dog named Tre-Bit
    Country you're from: Australia
    What's your Naming Style? Modern Conservative and Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Finding new names, helping people and getting opinions on my names
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I love to dance and write stories
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Either Think/Say or When I See _____, I Imagine
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Briar London
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

Fun!

Screen name: Strawberry Shortcake
    First name in real life: Grace
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 21
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? No kids yet, but planning on having a Lucy or Noah soon!
    Are you married? I'm engaged to be married in September 2013.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? We adopted two Bichon Frise puppies last week, Cleo and Ariel.
    Country you're from: I'm going to be real mysterious here and say Europe
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) I got mainly Classic Conservative, followed be Classic Unusual and Classic Eccentric. I scored 0% in all the Modern categories!
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I secretly stalk the Momberries section, trying to gather an idea of what's ahead of me.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I did ballet for 15 years. I play the flute and piano.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I don't participate in that forum.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): A toss up between Anastasia and Daisy for a girl. My boys list is very consistent rarely changes, unlike my girls list!

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

Screen name: SheFliesWithHerOwnWings
    First name in real life: Elizabeth
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 23
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? I dont' have children but I have three brothers.
    Are you married? No.
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? No.
    Country you're from: England.
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric and Classic Unusual.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Seeing everybody else's style and sharing thoughts and ideas.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I'm a teacher and I love singing, shopping and travelling.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I love the Create-a-Family games.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Persephone for a girl and Ezra for a boy.
    Future Little Prince
    Isaac - Solomon - Barnaby - Atticus - Ezekiel - Augustin - River - Jacoby - Castiel - Xavier

Future Little Princess
    Florentina - Matilda - Theodora - Evangeline - Beatrix - Olwen - Jovi - Seraphina - Maeve - Clementine

Screen Name: CaraMichelle
    First name in real life: Cara
    Kids/Sibling: No kids, 1 sister
    Married: No
    Pets: No
    Naming style: Majority: Classic Unusual, Classic Conservative, and Classic Eccentric
    Fave part of NB: Connecting with other lovers of names!
    Interests: Music, singing, theater, cooking, baking, quilting, sewing, reading, scrapbooking, crafts, shopping
    Fave BNG: I don't have a favorite
    Name Crush: Susannah for a girl, Perrin for a boy
    Currently Loving:
    Anneliese | Jessamine | Genevieve | Emmeline | Caroline | Isannah | Thessaly | Flannery | Ophelia | Sybil | Cecily | Sidonie | Lydia | Annabel
    Thaddeus | Matthias | Ephraim | Gideon | Tristan | Gabriel | Japheth | Jesse | Barrett | Ciaran | Corin | Perrin | Tobias | Wesley | Jameson
    estelleandetoile.tumblr.com