Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What do you think of these names?

These are my current favorites. Pick your favorites, least favorites, tell me why, rate them on a scale of 1 - 10 - whatever you want to do to tell me what you think! Thanks in advance

BOYS
    Seth Austin
    Thomas Gordon
    Carter Joseph
    James Nathan
    Logan Michael
    Kenneth William
    Asher Jay

GIRLS
    Tessa Marie
    Violet Jo
    Erica Beth
    Lydia May
    Nola Juliette
    Joanna Kathryn
    Lilly Diane

BOYS
    Seth Austin- like
    Thomas Gordon- dislike
    Carter Joseph- ok
    James Nathan- ok
    Logan Michael- like
    Kenneth William- dislike
    Asher Jay- like

GIRLS
    Tessa Marie- dislike
    Violet Jo- dislike Jo
    Erica Beth- dislike
    Lydia May- like
    Nola Juliette- ok
    Joanna Kathryn- dislike
    Lilly Diane- ok

Lydia May & Seth Austin are my favorites.
    Joanna Kathryn & Thomas Gordon are my least favorites

BOYS
    Seth Austin- Thisi s okay. Bot names are a tad too popular for my taste.
    Thomas Gordon- For some reason I never like Thomas, but I think it works with Gordon.
    Carter Joseph- Also don't like the names individualy, but they go well together.
    James Nathan- This is alright. Not my style.
    Logan Michael- Deffinetly not my style. Logan and Michael are very dated to me.
    Kenneth William- Don't like. Kenneth is one of those names I just can't stand.
    Asher Jay- I really like Asher, just not with Jay. Asher Hugh or Asher Bay?

GIRLS
    Tessa Marie- Never really like Tessa, and I"ve always preffered Marie in the first spot.
    Violet Jo- Love Violet, just not with Jo. Violet Josephine? Violet Johanna?
    Erica Beth- NMS
    Lydia May- Love this.
    Nola Juliette- Really like this too, but I think the Juliet spelling is better.
    Joanna Kathryn- Joanna is alright, but I don't like that spelling of Katherine.
    Lilly Diane - Also okay, but Lilly is just so popular!

Hope I wasn't too harsh!
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

My favorites (these names are interesting, I like the combinations, and think they sound nice together):

Seth Austin
    Thomas Gordon
    James Nathan
    Asher Jay

Violet Jo
    Nola Juliette
    Lydia May -

Least Favorites are the following (and basically all for the same reason...I just find them boring)

Carter Joseph
    Logan Michael
    Kenneth William

Tessa Marie
    Erica Beth
    Joanna Kathryn
    Lilly Diane

Seth Austin - I like Seth Austin, I don't love it. Its very 2012. I give it an 8 out of 10. Its a solid name just nms.
    Thomas Gordon - again, this one is okay. I like Thomas, its a solid classic name but I don't like Gordon because it sounds like someone is saying their first and last name, first name Thomas, last name Gordon. I also don't like that they are both 2 syllables. I give this name a 7 out of ten and suggest you change the middle name to something that sounds more like a given name and has a different amount of syllables.
    James Nathan - Love this name obviously. Its classic yet it will fit in nicely with all the Jacksons and Aidens running around. 10 out of 10.
    Logan Michael - Its fine, just very trendy and generic. Logan is a very popular name and Michael is a very popular middle name. There are going to be thousands of other Logan Michaels running around but if that doesnt bother you than I give it a 7.
    Kenneth William - Kenneth seems very old school to me, like it belongs on a man in his forties and not a little boy. I just couldnt imagine meeting a baby called Kenneth. William is great though. I give this name a 6.
    Asher Jay - This name reminds me of the author Jay Asher but it doesnt bother me. Personally, I like Asher Jay much better. I give it a 9.

Tessa Marie - i like Tessa just fine. Its pretty and it ages well but itjust doesn't jump out at me with the filler middle name Marie. I understand that the mn Marie can be a family tradition for a lot of people but almost everyone I know has it as a middle name and to me it can easily make a name bland. I give it a 7, an 8 if you change the middle name.
    Violet Jo - Obviouly I love Violet. I love the imagery it invokes when you hear it. The middle name Jo ruins it though. To me, Jo is a very masculine middle name. It takes away from the elegance and femininity of Violet. Violet Josephine, Violet Joanna or even Violet Jolie would be better while still keeping the Jo in there. I would give Violet a 10 without the Jo. With it, the name gets a 6.
    Erica Beth - this name gives me a very 1980's feel. It just seems very dated. 5 out of 10.
    Lydia May - Classic, elegant, beautiful. Love it. 10 out of 10.
    Nola Juliette - Very old fasioned, which just happens to be my style. 9 out of 10.
    Joanna Kathryn - I just love Joanna. A lot of people think its dated but I just think of that beautiful song from Sweeny Todd, I know thats kind of weird. The middle name Kathryn spelled the way it is does make it look very dated though. Joanna Catherine spelled this way looks much more timeless. Spelt this way I give it an 8.
    Lilly Diane - Lilly is so cute, though I prefer it spelt Lily with one L. Diane is nice but not my favorite. I like Lily Diana much better. It sounds fresher and prettier. Either way I give it a 7.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Loves: Jack, Oliver, Leo & Finn <3