Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    My name is Imogen Allegra McMahon, I'm nineteen years old and look like this: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=b7d8c10

When I am in my favourite coffee shop, I catch a handsome man looking at me. After a while he comes over and asks if he can sit next to me. I nod. We both talk for a while and I find out his name is Nicholas Adrian Murray. He is twenty-three and looks like this: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=46c62fe

Seven weeks later we are dating officially, and the following year he pops the question. I wear this: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=902474e

The next year I fall pregnant with twins! We discover they are fraternal twins, one boy and one girl, and eight months later I give birth to Amelia Monroe and Hunter Fitzgerald.

Two years later, we are on holiday in France when we decide to adopt a set of siblings, a brother and sister named Napoleon Chase and Evanna Lux. We call them Leo and Annie for short.

Just after we return from holiday, I discover I am pregnant again, and at the end of that year give birth to our son, Maddox Jett.

A year after Maddox is born, my 16 year old sister rings up crying. She is pregnant but doesn't want to keep the baby, so I offer to adopt it. She agrees and 8 months later, my nephew/son, Elijah Rhys, is born.

With our house almost full, Nicholas and I try one more - but this time we get three little boys! Jasper Eliot, Louis Dylan and Max Hugo complete our little family.

Imogen Allegra Murray, 26, and Nicholas Adrian Murray, 30
    Amelia Monroe Murray, 6
    Hunter Fitzgerald Murray, 6
    Napoleon "Leo" Chase Murray, 5
    Evanna "Annie" Lux Murray, 4
    Maddox Jett Murray, 2
    Elijah Rhys Murray, 1
    Jasper Eliot Murray, nb
    Louis Dylan Murray, nb
    Max Hugo Murray, nb
    teenberry. australia.

mummy to my perfect angel, william everett.
    always loved, never forgotten.
    12/07/2012

DW: Edith Alexandra, age 24
    (5 or 6 - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=2353a97)

DH: Nicholas Adrian, age 25
    (1 or 2 - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=46c62fe)

You really like him and 6 weeks later you are a couple. A year after that he proposes. What does your dress look like? (3 or 5 - http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=902474e)

A year after that you fall pregnant with twin boys who you name Henry Noble and Calvin Justice.

Two years after that, you, your husband and the twins are on holiday in Russia, where you decide to adopt a baby girl named Iris Athena.

A few weeks after returning from holiday, you feel a bit funny, so you go to the doctors and find out you are pregnant. Nine months later you give birth to a happy, healthy Clara Penelope.

A year after your youngest is born, your 16 year old sister rings you up crying. She is pregnant but doesn't want to keep the baby, so you offer to adopt it. She agrees and 8 months later, your nephew/son is born. Your sister names him James Harvey.

Your house is now almost full. You and your husband decide to try for one last baby. Nine months later, you give birth to a baby girl, who you name Rose Camellia.
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling

My Name is Clara Francesca and I am 21 years old.
    I look like ... Trendy girl in a cafe - Stock Photo - iStock
    When I am in my favorite coffee shop, you catch a handsome man looking at you. After awhile he comes over and asks if he can sit next to me. I nod. We both talk for a while and you find out his name is Eli Gideon. He is 25 years old.
    He looks like Male beauty. - Stock Photo - iStock
    I really like him and 3 weeks later we are a couple. A year after that he proposes.
    My dress looks like Stunning hippie bride - Stock Photo - iStock
    A year after that I fall pregnant with identical twin girls!
    Their names are Aria Sailor & Piper Scout.
    Two years after that, my husband, I, and our twin girls are vacationing in France. Her name is Wren Amélie.
    A few weeks after returning from holiday, I feel a bit funny, so I go to the doctors and find out that I am pregnant.
    It's a girl! Her name is Sadie Quinn.

A year after my youngest is born, my 16 year old sister ring me up crying. She is pregnant, but doesn't want to keep the baby, so you offer to adopt it. She agrees and 8 months later, my nephew/son is born.
    His name is Blake Alden.
    My house is now almost full. My husband and I try for one last baby.
    It's triplet girls! Their names are Etta Paige, Penelope "Penny" Blythe, Vivian Kate "Kate"
    My children: Aria, Piper, Wren, Sadie, Blake, Etta, Penny, & Kate!

My name: Agnes Francesca, age 22
    Trendy girl in a cafe - Stock Photo - iStock

DH: Eli Gideon, age 25
    Ready to make an impression - Stock Photo - iStock

You really like him and 8 weeks later you are a couple. A year after that he proposes. What does your dress look like?
    (links wouldn't work)

DS/DS: Banjo Rocket and Reed Bowie

Two years after that, you, your husband and the twins are on holiday in Russia, where we decide to adopt a little girl.

DD: Phoebe Calypso

A few weeks after returning from holiday, you feel a bit funny, so you go to the doctors and find out you are pregnant.

DS: Wilder Maddox

A year after your youngest is born, your 16 year old sister rings you up crying. She is pregnant but doesn't want to keep the baby, so you offer to adopt it. She agrees and 8 months later, your nephew/son is born.

DS: Asher Lennon

Your house is now almost full. You and your husband decide to try for one last baby.

DD: Olive Primrose

Agnes and Eli are parents to: Banjo, Reed, Phoebe, Wilder, Asher and Olive