Names Searched Right Now:

Rate my signature

✿✿ Teenberry ✿✿

♥♥Girls♥♥
    Dallas Brynn Rosemary , Harriet Grace , Carter Alice Daisy , Gemma Lennon Faye , Opal Freya Marie , Arabella Daisy, Kalani May , Liberty Marie Alice , Holly Elodie Faye, Mavis Piper, Haven May Alice, Flynn Caroline Grace

♠♠ Boys ♠♠

Oakley Bennett , Carson Brooks , Branson Hale , Kian Hunter , Rory Baxter , Keller Finn , Franklin Hayes , Milo Brooks Harold , Auden Hayes , Booker Hale , Brantley Ellis , Brady Silas , Colton Sterling , Landry Baxter

I don't usually do the rate my signature so I hope this is what you are looking for...

Mahogany Grace - 2/10 not my style at all. I don't think Mahogany is very feminine sounding. Unfortunately for me, paired with Grace it sounds a little like a work top or piece of furniture. I would change the middle name or have two. Mahogany Carlin Grace works better I think.

Skyla Marie - 5/10 I like Skyla as it always makes me think of a free spirited happy little girl but with Marie it sounds a bit dated. I think Marie gets used a lot as a middle name too. I like Skyla Hope or Skyla Belle more.

Mabel Hope - 9/10 I love Mabel. It's just so cute and sweet. Hope isn't really my style but it sounds lovely with Mabel. As far as sib sets go Skyla, Mahogany and Mabel all have different styles and don't seem like sisters of me. Mabel is sweet and classic, Skyla is more modern but still girly and mahogany is very contempory.

Hadley Esme - 4/10 I like both Hadley and Esme but the flow is a bit off. The ending of Hadley runs into Esme too much. Maybe you could switch to Esme Hadley. I feel like a second middle would also help with flow Esme Hadley Grace. Esme and Mabel are lovely sisters. Skyla and Hadley also work together for a sib set.

Bayan Grace - 9/10. This is lovely. Bayan is very unusual but beautiful. I will probably add this to my own massive list. Grace is a good middle because it isn't complicated and let's Bayan stand out. Again you have the sibset issue though as I don't think your other names are as unique as Bayan.

Keely Marie Belle - 6/10 this combo is a bit clunky to me. There are a lot of l and long e sounds running over each other. I like Keely though. It sounds upbeat and I think it's a dancers name. Keely and Skyla are good sisters.

Pippa Skye - 10/10 simple and snappy and gorgeous. I don't really have anything bad to say. This is my favourite combo. Pippa and Keeley are probably my favourite sibset.

Sawyer Marie Willow - 6/10. I don't like Willow as a second middle. Sawyer Marie is nice enough on its own and Willow seems clunky at the end. I love Willow on its own however. Marie is again a bit plain for me but it does work with Sawyer.

Emery Faith - 7/10 sounds good but lacks flair for me. Just seems a bit plain. I prefer Esme to Emery. The two are quite similar.

Remi Marie Daisy - 3/10 this is another one that doesn't flow too well. Remi, Marie and Daisy all end in the same e sound and it sounds too rhymey and over the top. I like Remi Faith as a combo. It has spunk and more flow. Or even Remi Daisy Faith. Remi and Sawyer are cute sister names.

Carlin Mae Grace - 4/10 not to offend anyone but this sounds very American southern belle to me (I'm from England so I'm probably wrong). When I read it i add a drawl. But the flow is actually good. I don't think it has enough character.

Jessa Willow - 8/10 lovely. I love Willow and much prefer it used here than with Sawyer Marie. Jessa is simple but energetic. Just beautiful.

Poppy Belle - 5/10 I know a lot of Poppys and a lot of Belles. They are both very popular in England which means this doesn't stand out to me. Flow is fine though and there isn't anything wrong with it apart from being one of many.

Aspen Marie Faith - 7/10. Another good flowing combo. I like it. Aspen is a great name. This whole combo sounds very peaceful to me. I think of a very confident and calm girl who knows what she wants.

Cammie Marie Rose - 2/10 Cammie Marie has too many m sounds and both names end exactly the same way. Also I think Marie Rose is a type of sauce in England? I would have Camille Rose or Camille Rosie nn Cammie instead and remove Marie from the mix.

Juno Grace - 6/10 simple and cute. Very girly. Juno is getting more popular which makes me think this could end up quite a common combo however. But if popularity isn't important to you than use it because it is very sweet and soft.

My top 3 names:

Jessa Willow, Bayan Grace and Pippa Skye

Best sibset: Pippa Skye, Keely Marie Belle and Juno Grace

Boys to follow...
    Last edited by malloryknox; June 18th, 2016 at 05:12 AM.

💓 Elara Mallory 💓 Sabrina Lorelei 💓 Circe Tatiana 💓 Verena Phaedra 💓 Nova Violetta 💓 Aurora Seraphine 💓 Aoife Athena 💓
    💓 Helia 💓 Beatrix 💓 Phoebe 💓 Ariel 💓 Cordelia 💓 Mairwen 💓 Acantha 💓 Soley 💓 Petra 💓

💙 Odin Beowulf 💙 Viggo Hale 💙 Orion Nye 💙 Emrys Arrow 💙 Rowan Tarot 💙 Pagan Runar 💙
    💙 Leif 💙 Pax 💙 Cobalt 💙 Rohan 💙 Casimir 💙 Magnus 💙 Polaris 💙Arden 💙

Boys!

Oakley Jameson - 10/10 very distinguished and handsome. Oakley and Pippa sound upbeat and lovely as a b/g sib set.

Ariel Baxter - 5/10 I prefer Ariel for a girl. I tie it to the little mermaid a lot in my head. Baxter sounds too much like a surname here for me. It's just nms.

Henley Austen - 8/10 another very handsome choice. I can't think of anything I dislike about it as a combo. Absolutely great. Henley on his own isn't my favourite name which is why this isn't a ten. There are other names I prefer but that's just personal choice.

Greyson Ellis - 9/10 you have some seriously good boys names! It seems like you find boys easier than girls. Greyson is so strong and pairs well with softer Ellis. I still prefer Oakley Jameson but if you have two boys Oakley and Greyson would be my choices for you.

Keller Hayes - 6/10 Hayes is actually on my own list. I like how breezy and simple it is. Keller is kind of off putting because it sounds like Killer. It's clouding my judgement a bit because the flow of Keller Hayes is great. Kellen or Cullan are similar options that I think sound less dangerous.

Benson Hayes - 7/10 much nicer than Keller but Benson is a brand of cigarettes in England. This probably doesn't matter to you though. Sounds very handsome and strong. I think a Benson Hayes would be hard working and good at everything.

Elias Hayes - 5/10 too many s sounds here makes me trip over the combo slightly. Not as good as Benson Hayes.

Naylor Brooks - 8/10 unusual and striking. I like Brooks a lot. Naylor is quite a stand out so I don't know what you would put with this in a sib set.
    Just in case you haven't thought of it, I know it isn't a direct nn but Nate is a nice nn for Naylor?

Booker Hale - 9/10 Hale is firmly a favourite for me. Booker is quirky and cute. Together it's another strong, classy choice. Very snappy to say. Has a similar vibe as Benson Hayes to me. A boy who over achieves.

Brady Silas - 7/10 I like both names a lot but the combo isn't as unique and strong as some of the others on your list so it just isn't my favourite.

Parker Birch - 3/10 I really don't like Parker as it just always makes me think 'Park her'. Birch is chirpy and fun but isn't enough to make me like Parker. Sorry. Just nms.

Judson Baxter - 4/10 a bit of a mouthful to say. Jameson is nicer to me than Judson and Baxter makes me think of dogs. Again nms

Koda Austen - 7/10 cute! Sounds like the name of a friendly little boy. Koda does end in A and Austen starts with the same so there isn't the best flow. I prefer your other Austen combo, Henley Austen, more.

Brantley Ellis - 6/10 Brantley is a bit boring for me and I really prefer Greyson Ellis. Brantley Ellis has a lot of l and e sounds which make it a bit overwhelming to say.

Top 3: Oakley Jameson, Greyson Ellis and Booker Hale

This would also be the best sibset for boys.

Mixing boys and girls I would choose Pippa Skye and Oakley Jameson, Aspen Marie Faith and Greyson Ellis or Booker Hale and Juno Grace.

💓 Elara Mallory 💓 Sabrina Lorelei 💓 Circe Tatiana 💓 Verena Phaedra 💓 Nova Violetta 💓 Aurora Seraphine 💓 Aoife Athena 💓
    💓 Helia 💓 Beatrix 💓 Phoebe 💓 Ariel 💓 Cordelia 💓 Mairwen 💓 Acantha 💓 Soley 💓 Petra 💓

💙 Odin Beowulf 💙 Viggo Hale 💙 Orion Nye 💙 Emrys Arrow 💙 Rowan Tarot 💙 Pagan Runar 💙
    💙 Leif 💙 Pax 💙 Cobalt 💙 Rohan 💙 Casimir 💙 Magnus 💙 Polaris 💙Arden 💙

Mahogany Grace- I like the combo, because I like Grace as a middle name. Really though, if I met a girl named Mahogany I'd think it was a joke 4/10
    Skyla Marie - I like this! A combination of trendy yet feminine and traditional. 9/10
    Mabel Hope - Its simple and sweet, I really like it, but its missing that spark 8/10
    Hadley Esme - I love both names but theyre a bit rhymey as a combo 7/10
    Bayan Grace - I've never heard of Bayan before, its not really my style 4/10
    Keely Marie Belle - This is so pretty! 9/10
    Pippa Skye - A lovely combo though Pippa isnt really for me 8/10
    Sawyer Marie Willow - I love this! Again, that spunky unique surname, with traditional Marie and feminine flowy Willow. 9/10
    Emery Faith - This is my favourite (so far!) Perfect! 10/10
    Remi Marie Daisy - Love this! I'd probably prefer just Remi Marie though 9/10
    Carlin Mae Grace - Carlin is another I haven't come across, but this combo is stunning 10/10
    Jessa Willow - Gorgeous! Jessa is so exotic, as is Willow. 10/10
    Poppy Belle - I love it, but wouldn't use it myself 10/10
    Aspen Marie Faith - okay, THIS, is my favourite! Love! 10/10
    Cammie Marie Rose - Gorgeous, Cammie is so cute, yet ages well 10/10
    Juno Grace - Love this too. Juno has that exotic feel that I love and Grace is such a flowing middle 10/10

Oakley Jameson - I really like this, though I see Oakley as more of a girls name 9/10
    Ariel Baxter - Ariel is all girl to me, Baxter is nice though! 5/10
    Henley Austen - Same again, Henley to me is a girls name! 2/10
    Greyson Ellis - I like this 7/10
    Keller Hayes - Very nice, just missing that spark again 9/10
    Benson Hayes - Ooh I like Benson! A new way to get to Ben -10/10
    Elias Hayes - I love this even more - I'm loving Hayes as a middle name 10/10
    Naylor Brooks - This is really unique. Although again, Naylor looks feminine to me! 9/10
    Booker Hale - Its okay, Booker just makes me think of the bookies though, which isn't a great association! 8/10
    Brady Silas - I adore Brady! Not a fan of Silas though 8/10
    Parker Birch - I love Birch in the middle. I used to love Parker, but there's something here I'm not too sure about (I would love Birch Parker) 8/10
    Judson Baxter - Gorgeous! Love both names 10/10
    Koda Austen - I love this. I slightly prefer the Kodah spelling though. 10/10
    Brantley Ellis - As much as I'd never use Brantley myself, I really like this as a combo 10/10
    Sienna, Clara, Annalise, Lydia, Elara, Lila, Dakota, Leonie, Eisley, Perrie, Cleo, Emerie, Talia, Zara

Harrison, Koby, Blake, Chase, Everett, Calder, Ramsey, Flynn, Jay, Drew, Elliot, Gray, Miles, Reid, Ezra, Leo

Engaged to my best friend 27-03-2016
    TTC #1

@xmintiex Oh okay thank you.

Thank you guys!!
    ✿✿ Teenberry ✿✿

♥♥Girls♥♥
    Dallas Brynn Rosemary , Harriet Grace , Carter Alice Daisy , Gemma Lennon Faye , Opal Freya Marie , Arabella Daisy, Kalani May , Liberty Marie Alice , Holly Elodie Faye, Mavis Piper, Haven May Alice, Flynn Caroline Grace

♠♠ Boys ♠♠

Oakley Bennett , Carson Brooks , Branson Hale , Kian Hunter , Rory Baxter , Keller Finn , Franklin Hayes , Milo Brooks Harold , Auden Hayes , Booker Hale , Brantley Ellis , Brady Silas , Colton Sterling , Landry Baxter