Thread: Name for #3

Name for #3

I have 2 girls, Harper and Reagan. (My Harper was born prior to the Beckham's...ugh!!!!) I need a name that goes with them for number 3. Not sure of the sex yet. Help! I obviously love surnames, but not limited to....

ugh, yes- This happens so many times. A not well know name is found and within the year its on the top ten or a celeb uses it. Still Harper is not 'trending to top ten' I don't think. Its beautiful and Reagan holds the Shakespeare 'Awe' me -
    Elliot nn Elle, Ella -I like literary connection as well as just the sound of the name.
    Susannah -random
    Cartier
    Carson
    Bronte -perhaps too girly for your others.
    Adair
    Brennan
    Calla ( from Callan)
    Kendra, Kenzie, Kennedy, Kendall
    Nolan
    Parker
    Skylar
    Sloane
    Channing –love this but too obvious ?

Most seem too passé -Have you just watched credits? thought of all your favourite authors -or area of interest and a surname often makes a lovely name.
    There is a Diaz I know and while its not everyone's taste - suits her beautifully .
    I think something 'Classical sounding' to match the other girls and your taste.
    I do love Elliot
    Poet Percy Bysshe Shelly sounds so interesting but individually amounts to?
    Sorry no help -I share your taste. Best wishes
    Yound and Old
    Friend not Foe

Llyr Andreas /Orlando Felipe / Matteo Antón / Sigmundr Thor / Léandra Gaël / Yves Rainier
    Lark ♦ Jette ♦ Sygne
    Cordelia Andromache Ninon / Mnemosyne Alessandre / Ariadne Ceridwen
    Celandine Marie ~ Sigrid Raine Thora ~ Pomeline Nadège (Paige)

Mother to Tatiana, André & Evander

I love Elliot, husband does not. I also love Barrett (Elizabeth Barrett Browning), husband does not. He vetoes a lot of names but then I'm also a teacher so I veto a lot as well. 😉 I love a lot of your suggestions! Funny you suggested Sloan because that's Reagan's MN. And Callan is our nephew (not very common at all). If you think of more, please list them! Thank you!