Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

All about your Favourite Names!

Hey, I'd like to see what names everybody likes! This is for everyone that would like to share their favourites. Here are some questions. (I'll answer them too!). If you don't have an answer that applies, you can skip it. Feel free to put as many names as you like for each.

1. Top boy names?

2. Top girl names?

3. Any names that you like that you previously did NOT like?

4. Any names that you like but probably won't use? (guilty pleasures, too crazy, bad association, etc.)

5. Any names you like on both genders?

6. Names you liked as a kid?

MY ANSWERS:

1. Top boy names?
    Nicholas, Alfred, Felix, Sampson, Ulysses, Oscar, Jaxon, Timothy, Peter, Samuel

2. Top girl names?
    Stella, Josephine, Adeline, Willow, Olive, Celine, Summer, Belle, Serena, Guinevere, Lynnette

3. Any names that you like that you previously did NOT like?
    Most of my favorites, haha, but: Summer, Olive, Sailor, Cameron, Jane, Stella, Isabel

4. Any names that you like but probably won't use? (guilty pleasures, etc.)
    Jaesynn (for a girl. Pretty sure I made it up. I wouldn't use it for obvious reasons), Honey, Candy, Rainbow, Sailor, Payslee, Jazmyne

5. Any names you like on both genders?
    Logan, Bailey, Casey, Tarot

6. Names you liked as a kid?
    Saffron, Patience, Kadeem, Kareem, April-May, Agnes, Genevieve, and I think I even saw "Kevynne" on an old scrap of paper (yikes!)
    Theodora D. Phoenix

1. Top boy names? Jonathan, Wesley, Evan, Quinn, Joel, Roman, Dawson, Griffin, Judah, Micah

2. Top girl names? Juliet, Madeline, Evelyn, Clara, Emilia, Lydia, Violet, Elaine, Amelia, Lacey

3. Any names that you like that you previously did NOT like? Phoenix (b), Fiona, Callum, Fredrick, Colette

4. Any names that you like but probably won't use? (guilty pleasures, too crazy, bad association, etc.) Francesca, Breccan, Elowen, Dexter

5. Any names you like on both genders? I normally dislike unisex names, but I do like Micah on both genders

6. Names you liked as a kid? Shannon, Shayla, Noah, Jocelyn, Jayden (Don't judge me. I was 12. LOL), Jason
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

1. Top boy names? Rowan, Adrian, Nolan, Everett, Eli, Matthew, Benjamin, Archer, Wylie, Zach

2. Top girl names? Diana, Aliya, Eliza, Emma, Claire, Evelyn, Riley, Peyton

3. Any names that you like that you previously did NOT like? Wylie, Zach, Otto, Riley

4. Any names that you like but probably won't use? (guilty pleasures, too crazy, bad association, etc.) Wylie, Otto, Riley, Everest, Taj, Orion, Chance

5. Any names you like on both genders? Hayden

6. Names you liked as a kid? Anthony, Geno
    Ty
    18 Male.

1. Top boy names? Sawyer, Reid, Bennett, Elliott, August, Finley, Max, Donovan, Beau, Beckett, Miles

2. Top girl names? Sidney, Harper, Olivia, Maisie, Adelaide, Madeleine, Olive, Holland, Emmeline

3. Any names that you like that you previously did NOT like? Ruby, Joel, Abraham

4. Any names that you like but probably won't use? (guilty pleasures, too crazy, bad association, etc.) Grady, Lennon, Braydon, Brody

5. Any names you like on both genders? Riley, Bailey, Sidney, Harper

6. Names you liked as a kid? Girls: Quinn, Ryan (not only is it a boy name, it's also my brother's name. Hahaha), Leslie, Sofia, Reid (ugh.) Boys: Callahan, Grady, Blake, Declan, Rory, Mitchell, Jack. The boy names were't too bad, but my girl names were awful.
    Current Favorites

Harper . Olivia . Sidney
    Elliott . Sawyer . Reid . Bennett

1. Top boy names? Elliott, Theo, Caspar, August, Arthur, Oscar

2. Top girl names? Ophelia, Penelope, Flora, Rose/Rosalie, Leonor

3. Any names that you like that you previously did NOT like? Many! But particularly Viola.

4. Any names that you like but probably won't use? August & Rose as I'm not a fan of them in German!

5. Any names you like on both genders? Nope.

6. Names you liked as a kid? - Elisa, Yara, Noa and I've always loved Elliott for boys!
    Polly

Ophelia "Ellie" | Penelope "Peppi" | Rose "Rosie"

August | Elliott "Otti" | Theo