Names Searched Right Now:

Need to name main character's parents

Randy and Arianne Louis are fraternal twins. I need to name their parents. The mother is of Russian decent, born in Moscow but raised in Paris where she met her husband. He is a handsome all American boy next door and ex military. I want his name to be a strong, masculine, very American sounding name (if that makes sense...eg Robert) and I want her to have a French or Russian first name (her father was 3/4 French 1/3 Russian) and most of his family was in France. They moved to Paris when she was a year old.

Randy and Arianne also have a younger brother. He was a surprise and is 13 years younger than his sisters. He was only 3 when Randy disappeared and now, at the beginning of the story, 8 years after her disappearance, he is 11 years old. He is tow-head with bright blue eyes, surprisingly dark long tangled lashes, and lots of freckles smattered across his nose and cheeks. He is precocious, sweet, lovable, perceptive, and idoloizes Arianne. I kind of want his name to start or end with an O, or to have a prominent long O sound somewhere in it. I think the long O sound is very open and friendly and sweet which goes with his personality.

Mom: Tatiana, Fleur, Maelle, or Amelie
    Dad: John "Jack", William "Bill", Joseph "Joe", or Michael "Mike"
    Brother: Oliver(not long O though), Owen, Rowan, Ronan, or Theo

Brother:
    Milo
    Cory
    Beau
    Tobias
    I also liked Owen and Oliver

Mom:
    Marisol
    Genevieve
    Solange
    Katya
    Nadya
    Irina
    I liked Tatiana and Fleur as well

Dad:
    John (Jack) and William (Bill) from marinadancel17's response were pretty much what I was thinking.

So, there's that. Good luck
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

Girls: Seraphine, Kristabel, Magdalena, Shiloh, Opal, Jobie, Calla, Seeley, Noelle, Mara, Lucille

Boys: Robin, Gabriel, Mackenzie, Nash, Phillip, Raphael, Edmund, Abraham, Lewis, Pierce, Link

Current Crushes: Mackie and Devlin

For the brother Owen was the first name that came to mind but I also really like Ronan and Theo is cute, too.

For the mom I like Ekatarina with the nn Katya or possibly Irina. Something about those Russian names that are so fun and musical to say.

For the dad John is okay I think I really like William with everyone calling him Bill. It sounds really solid and grounded and all American which is just what I wanted. I can picture him perfectly as Bill, a tall handsome early-middle aged man with dark hair going silver at the sides. Someone solid, dependable, charming, friendly, with strong morales and sense of right and wrong.

So for the dad I think I'll go with William "Bill" Louis
    For the mom Ekatarina "Katya" Louis (I haven't decided on a maiden name for her)
    and for the brother I'm not 100% sure but I think I like Ronan Samuel Louis

the girls are Arianne Althea Louis and Miranda "Randy" Josephine Louis although I'm not 100% sure about their middle names either.