Names Searched Right Now:

Question Is Caoimhe trendy?

I like Caoimhe (roughly KEE-va) for its sound and its strong Irish ties but... does it fade into all the Kylie, Chloe, Makenna names? It's not so much that I want it to stick out (though I somewhat do) but that I don't want it to feel overused and dated, even if that name in particular isn't common, KWIM?

Come to think of it, I'm wondering the same thing about Clover.
    Mama to Isolde (Feb 2012) & Poet (Aug 2013)
    Crushes:
    Absalom Aslan Aura Beau Chrysanthemum Cocoa Coraline Crow Dandelion Dodger Dragonsong Echo El-ahrairah Fable Hawkeye Hedwig Ivan Kingsmark Ksenia Madrigal Mercury Oz Penna Poem Raspberry Sapphire Snow Sweetbriar Tundra Wit

names and stories and such

While the actual sound is somewhat familiar, I don't think it is trendy at all. I have never seen this name and to me, the spelling/ look of the name was so far from how it is actually said, I would never have been able to figure it out on my own. I think that might be something to think about before actually using it. Just my honest opinion.
    SAHM to Noa Olivia and Rorie Elizabeth

<3 Wren Felicity, Ezri Victoria, Stella Camille <3
    <3 Boston Charles, Wilder Davis & Ezra Charles <3

Although I know how to pronounce the name when I see it, 90% of people I know, will not. If you want to use the name, (unless you live in Ireland), spell it Keeva like Alyson Hannigan chose to. That being said, it does seem slightly reminiscent of name like Chloe and Kylie but that could just be the K sound, which seems to feel trendy. I wouldn't put Clover in this set though.

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye