Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Baby girl name - Bible-based

Hi everyone,
    I am nearing my due date and still can't find the perfect name for my baby girl.
    My husband has fallen in love with one of my ideas, but I can't seem to get my head around it and feel good. He doesn't like some of my favorites.
    I never felt like I got to fall in love with my son's name before he was born, but I was really hoping to find that perfect name for this one.
    Anyway, can you help me find a name that goes with brother Gabriel.
    My husband loves Galilee, with the nicknamee Lilee (like Lily). He'd like to incorporate that as a middle even if we settle for a different first name.
    The name should be Bible based, and I've wanted to incorporate Lauren, Marjorie or Maggie somehow in the middle to honor family but that may not happen now.
    The names on my list he still likes are:
    Talia, Eden, Eliana, Hannah, Grace, Noelle, Naomi, Abigail and Mariah.
    We both really like Noelle, but this baby is coming in the fall. Is that OK?
    Are there good nicknames for Naomi? What about Abigail - anything other than Abby?
    Thanks!

I like all your name suggestions! If both of you like those names I would choose from those. Combos:
    Lillian Naomi
    Hannah Grace
    Eliana Grace - one of my favorites!
    Eden Grace - some friends just named their baby this
    Naomi Abigail
    Hannah Noelle
    Noelia Margaret

I think Mimi can be a nickname for Naomi. My neice is named Noemi and is called Mimi.
    Lia (like Leah) can be short for Noelia. And I don't think it's bad to use it for babies not born on Christmas. I think Naomi goes best with Gabriel. Good luck!

I don't really like Galilee. Reminds me of Galileo. But from your list I love:

Talia
    Eden
    Eliana
    Noelle

I think Talia goes best with Gabriel.

Magdalene
    Aquilla
    Leah or Lia
    Lydia
    Phoebe
    Tabitha / Tabby
    Esther
    Zipporah / Zora

I've always loved Hannah, and Talia is really great too!

I would totally use Noelle at any time of the year. It's one of my favorites. So, i wouldnt let the birth month affect the name choice. What about Magdalene for a MN to incorporate the Maggie family name?
    Abigail can go by Gail if you don't want to use Abby.