Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think all three of them are sort of from different name "families" but they are all uncommon and ladylike so I think they could work.
    I agree with the suggestions of Lavinia or Livia or Lisette or something similar.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I agree that Louisa & Felicity are familiar and Calliope is the one that's a different style.

I think the three work together though. I feel a connection in the Lis, Lee, Lou sounds.

Louisa and Calliope work okay for me because they both have the visual O, and Louisa and Felicity are nice style wise, and as taz mentioned, they all have the L sound in there....I think they work nicely really!

(As color threads have been everywhere the past few days, all three names are shades of purple and blue in my head, so that works together too)

I think that Louisa and Felicity sounds very well-suited to each other as a sibset. Calliope stands out a bit, but I think that they still all work together. I love all of them! I would be thrilled to meet sisters named Felicity, Calliope, and Louisa.

I have actually met more people named Felicity so that is more common to me. Calliope is of course the least common. I like Louisa and even if some consider it more common it is really pretty. I would use it.