Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

If you had to...

Name your future children (a boy and a girl) after names in the previous signature, what would you choose and why? The first person starts off with my signature, then the person after that, then the next person etc. You can have more than just 1 boy & 1 girl if you can't choose but the maximum for each gender is 3. Have fun! xxx

Ladies:

Vivienne Hazel // Florence Jane // Scarlett Eloise // Esther Iris // Alice Juniper // Avalon Petra // Josephine Lily // Avery Constantine // Emerald Sophia

Gentlemen:

Jude Fletcher // Atticus Saul // Thomas Quinn // Sebastian Ezra // Julian Peter // Kendrick James // Theodore Axel // Ryland Felix // Matthew Paul

Avery Iris
    Because Avery is my favorite A name for a girl right now -- and kinda for a boy too. I think it's one of those unisex names that works well in a different way for either gender. I also really like Iris. I like the flower connotations and the fact that it means rainbow in Greek and I once had a dance teacher named Iris and she was really cool and beautiful and I used to name a lot of polly pockets after her. Plus I love first middle combos that both start with vowels.
    Sebastian Felix
    I really really love Sebastian -- one of my favorite names right now. Such character and distinction, and one of the few longer boys names that sounds really fresh. Great nickname possibilities too. Bastian is a great name all on its own, and I also like Bas, pronounced like Baz as in Luhrman. I've always liked Felix as it's my great grandfather's name.
    Writer. Not kids, but characters.

Margot • Hudson • Eloise • Olivia • Bridger • Stanford
    Justine - Paz - Grant - Rosalie - Becca - Brooklyn - Colin
    Simon • Cassie • Lainie • Byron • Jermaine • Claudia • Abbie
    Kieffer - Darcy - Sam - Jill - Noah - Damien - Stephanie
    Eliza • Gregory • Lloyd • Paisley

Cassia "Cassie" Margot: I'm not a huge fan of nickname names, so I cheated a bit. Cassie is so sweet and I love Margot!!

Gregory Hudson: Love Hudson! Gregory is pretty cute too.
    Gracie-Beth
    Lucia Esther Jane "Lucie" Arthur Benedict Rhodes "Bear"
    Alice Juliette Peter David Bethany Jane Sidney Dean
    Alexander, Andrew, Ethan, Francis, Jordan, River, Stephen, Thomas, Vincent, and William "Billy"
    Alexandria, Amelia "Millie", Clara, Helena "Lanie", Isobel, Juniper, Margaret, Marigold, and Nathalie

Scarlett Alice
    These two names are so pretty and nice. I think these might be two of my favorite names.

James Andrew
    These classic names are my favorites for the same reason as Scarlett and Alice
    Favorites
    Miranda Morgan-Charity Lisa-Winter Rose-Violet Eve-Anastasia Sophia ---- Elijah James-Winter Hawk-Elijah Zander-Peyton Blue

Girls: Yuki, Aisu, Winterrose, Anastasia
    Boys: Zero, Winterhawk, Elijah, Zander

I love these.
    Zander James
    &
    Violet Eve
    S. L. Katariina. 18. Science, Literature, and Languages. Finnishberry + Americanberry.

Girls:
    Ilona. Alina. Laila. Madeleine. Emilia. Leila. Katariina.
    GP Girls:
    Evangeliina.
    Boys:
    Ulrik. Julius. Eero. Benjamin. Kalle. Viggo. Stellan. Kristian.
    GP Boys:
    Rainar. Ragnar. Rune.