Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nicknames for Isabella

Hi, Everyone! I need some help. My name is Isabella, and I've never really loved it, especially with its recent popularity, since I'm older than almost all of the Isabellas I know (14). Anyway, I'm looking for a short form of my name that goes beyond the obvious Izzy or Bella, since those are getting common too (i know at least 5 little Bellas in my school alone) Right now, people at school call me Izzy (blagh) which I don't mind other than the fact that it makes people automatically assume that my name is Isabelle, so...yeah! I'd be grateful for your suggestions! Thanks!

P.s. I probably won't end up changing it for school, just ecerywhere else, though I do know people who changed their school nicknames and it worked out fine
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

Oh, and not Isa, because a boy in my class's sister's name is Isabella and they call her Isa, and she's always hanging around.
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

Faves

Girls names:
    Mila/ Alice/ Julia/ Eliza/ Elisa/ Elissa/ Ada/ Summer/ Freya/ Valentina/ Arianna/ Morgana/ Elena/ Rebecca/ Leda/ Claudia/ Eva Magdalena/ Summer Melody/ Leda Melody/ Eva Melody/

Boys names:
    Adam/ William/ Mislav/ Robert/ Oliver/ Martin

Ibby
    Libby
    Sabela / Sabella
    Sab / Sabby
    Ibbot (This is an ooold nickname for Isabella. In medieval England that would add -ot or -et to the ends of girls' names to make nicknames, and Ibbot was used as a nickname for Isabella.)
    Sable

I quite like the idea of Abby as a nn for Isabella. Other than that I love the previous suggestions of Ibby, Sable/Sabel and Ibbot.

Good luck
    ~ it is PATRICK TROUGHTON days until 23th Nov

W h a t ' s . . .

Guinevere Clara Pearl *Gwen* ~ Persephone Iris Juliana *Persy* ~ Lucas Alasdair North *Luke* ~ Tristan Peter Raphael *Tristan*

. . . n e x t ?