Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    [FONT=Georgia]You have now been Queen Consort of Italy for 12 years, "ruling" beside your husband and taking care of your four children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

There is a resurgence of small pox within your country. Luckily it doesn’t take any of your children.

Because of the resurgence of small pox within Italy your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your Majesty. He is called Sir Albert Fitzgerald and is incredibly charming.

He entertains you with his wit and far fetched tales and you enchant him with your luminous smile and brazen behavior. It isn't long before he is your lover and you two are sneaking around the palace trying to avoid being discovered. Regardless of the condition of your marriage, you love him more than anyone you've ever loved.

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Albert. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in Italy, but you know from your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

When your baby boy is born, you decide to send him to an abbey to be raised. Your and Albert decide to give your son a name, Elliot Grey Fitzgerald.

You love your little one very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge him as your own child. But if anyone knew what went on between you and Albert, both your lives and your child's life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if Albert returned to England for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night Lorenzo returns to court. The two of you sit down for a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about Sir Albert Fitzgerald and your illegitimate child, Elliot and also that your eldest sister Charlotte, who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband's decree, but you do nothing about it as your eldest son Nicholas does it for you.

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become Queen Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, Sir Albert Fitzgerald back to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl. She is called Alexandria Marie Fitzgerald.

Your Family

Queen Genevieve Katarina Lise (34)
    Sir Albert Fitzgerald (39)
    Prince Nicholas Bartholomew (14)
    Princess Adelaide Dominica (deceased)
    Prince Sebastian Amory (7)
    Princess Serena Ginevra (7)
    Elliot Grey Fitzgerald (2)
    Alexandria Marie Fitzgerald (nb)

King Lorenzo Fabiano (37) – deceased[/FONT]

You have now been Queen Consort of Portugal for 12 years, "ruling" beside your husband and taking care of your eight children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down, when King Aurelio and your eldest son, Prince Phineas, must go and fight a war against Italy.

Because of the war your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to you. His name is Sir Edward Kitteridge.

He entertains you with his wit and far fetched tales and you enchant him with your luminous smile and brazen behavior. It isn't long before he is your lover and you two are sneaking around the palace trying to avoid being discovered. Regardless of the condition of your marriage, you love him more than anyone you've ever loved.

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Edward. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in Portugal but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

You give the baby to one of Edward's distant relatives for them to raise, but you decide to name the baby. You have a daughter, and her name is Augusta Daphne Kitteridge.

You love your little one very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own child. But if anyone knew what went on between you and Edward both your lives and your child's life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if Edward returned to England for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night Aurelio returns to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about Edward and Augusta. That your eldest sister Cosima, who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband's decree, but what will you do about it?

You beg for forgiveness and the two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. His name is Prince Silvio Tomas Daniel. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of cholera. Your oldest son, Phineas, is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned Queen Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

You are now Her Majesty Queen Araminta of Portugal.

Issue:
    Princess Carolina
    Prince Phineas
    Princess Aurora
    Prince Sebastian
    Princess Klara
    Prince Hugo
    Prince Elias
    Princess Isaura
    Prince Silvio
    Katie Charlotte.

"and when I've hit the ground, neither lost nor found, if you believe in me I'll still believe"

listography / ask

Me, Queen Augusta Livinia Floor of Russia
    My Husband, King Toby Borrows of Russia
    Our son, Prince Rupert Willoghby Alexander (12)
    Our Twin Daughters, Princess Agnes Guinivere Sula and Princess Carolina Vivette Marin (9)
    Our Twin Sons, Prince Demetrius Gullier Bram and Prince Leonidas Milo Loch (6)
    Our son, Prince Russell Rueben Gray (3)
    Our Daughter, Princess Adelaide Florence Juno (nb)

After ruling Russia for 12 years, there is a resugence of influenza and it takes our youngest daughter, Edith, who was sickly as a baby. Kristof had been away a lot and a man by the name of Toby catches my attention and I cath his. We started to get very close and we fell in love. Only a few months after our affair started, I became pregnant. Afraid of what the consequences might be if anyone found out about us, we decide to give the baby to a distant relative of Toby's. I give birth to a baby boy we named Russell Rueben Gray. I decide that it is best for Toby to go back to england and the night of his departure, Kristof tells me my sister told him about my affair. He banished me to my chambers and denied me any time to see my children. My oldest son, Rupert is very upset of this and "took care" of him and we were finall free of Kristof! I also summon Toby back to Russia and we immediatley get married. We got our son Russell back and then had another daighter we named Adelide Florence Juno.