Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    After being Queen Consort of Russia for 12 years and raising 14 children, there is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap one of my daughters if the crown does not meet their demands.

Because of the revolt, Andrei left court for a year. Though we loved our children deeply, our marriage had lacked friendship and trust for some time (he was not very discreet about his affairs with my ladies in waiting or the maids). During his absence, a handsome young Englishman named Sir Adam James Rotherham appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your Majesty. He is dashing, suave, charismatic, sincere, and very sweet.

We very quickly became lovers. I never loved anyone as much as I loved Adam. However, only a few months into the affair I find yourself pregnant by Sir Rotherham.
    We decided the best solution was to hide my condition until the birth, and then Adam would pretend to adopt the baby later.

We had twins:
    A boy named Willoughby Edward James Rotherham.
    A girl named Georgiana Charlotte Mae Rotherham.

It was painful not to acknowledge them as my own children but we knew it was for their protection. Adam decided it would be best if he returned to England with the children for a while to ease suspicions.

That very night King Andrei returns to court. Over a private dinner, he tells me that he knows all about Sir Rotherham, Willoughby, and Georgiana. My eldest sister, Beatriz, who I confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. My sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because Andrei chose me as his wife over her. Andrei is enraged and orders me to confinement without access to our children.

In that moment, our marriage was over. I had forgiven him time and time again for his indiscretions (and did I not PAY for his whores’ children’s’ educations?). I decided then that I had to end him. A month later, I poisoned his evening wine. No one suspected that the loyal Queen Georgiana had anything to do with King Andrei’s unfortunate end.

Prince Andrei was too ill (and too young) to take the crown, so I became Queen Regent.
    I summoned Sir Rotherham back to court and marry him. I adopted Willoughby and Georgiana, adding them to the line of inheritance and giving them proper titles. King Adam and I had another child, a girl, named HRH the Princess Arabella Jane Emma.

----
    My children:
    Adela Lavinia Beatriz (15)
    Andrei Otto Alexander (13)
    Dimitri Lazar Judah (12)
    Grigori Alonzo Max (12)
    Maksimilian Lev Amos (10)
    Nikolai Isay Felix (9)
    Ivan Kir Barnabas (8)
    Anastasia Nika Flora (7)
    Nataliya Diana Edith (7)
    Nina Oksana Evangeline(7)
    Milan Igor Thaddeus (5)
    Filippa Clementine Gala (5)
    Elizaveta Anna Cecily (4)
    Selena Roza Mirabel (3)
    Willoughby Edward James (2)
    Georgiana Charlotte Mae (2)
    Arabella Jane Emma (1month)
    Currently crushing on:

Russell. Calloway. Brighton.

Evadne. Cecelia. Thomasina.

You have now been Queen Consort of Russia for 12 years, "ruling" beside your husband and taking care of your 8 children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens...? (roll)
    7 or 8: Your husband and eldest son Arthur go off to fight in a war with Egypt.

Because of the war your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your Majesty.

What is his name? Sir Malcolm Pierce Donahue
    What is he like? He is hilarious, tells great jokes, but is still quite the gentleman. He has dark brown hair and light blue eyes, and is an average height.

He entertains you with his wit and far fetched tales and you enchant him with your luminous smile and brazen behavior. It isn't long before he is your lover and you two are sneaking around the palace trying to avoid being discovered. Regardless of the condition of your marriage, you love him more than anyone you've ever loved.

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Sir Malcolm. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in Russia but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

What do you decide to do?
    3 or 4: Give the child to distant relatives of Malcolm to care for

Either way you give birth, what do you end up having?
    9 or 10: You choose how many and gender(s) A girl

No matter what you decide to do with the child(ren), you and your lover give them a name. What is it? (First names come from http://nameberry.com/list/344/Jane-Austen-Names-- middle names are your choice. They have the same last name as your lover.)
    Name(s): Henrietta Jane "Hattie" Donahue

You love your little one very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge her as your own child. But if anyone knew what went on between you and Malcolm both your lives and your child's life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if Malcolm returned to England for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night Damien return's to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about Malcolm and Hattie. That your eldest sister Cordelia, who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband's decree, but what will you do about it?

If you didn't have a happy marriage, you find your husband revolting, so...(roll)
    5 or 6: You find away to expose his own offenses against his people. Then leave justice to the masses.

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become Queen Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, Malcolm back to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl, the name is completely your choice.
    Caroline Amelia Antonia "Carrie" Donahue

----
    You are now her Majesty Queen Octavia of Russia. List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

Her Majesty Queen Octavia Eleanor Lucinda
    Sir Malcolm Pierce Donahue
    HRH the Prince Arthur Lysander Nicholas (29)
    HRH the Princess Georgia Desdemona Marin (27)
    HRH the Princess Rosamund Evangeline Fleur "Rosie" (27)
    HRH the Prince Philip Valentino Caspar (27)
    HRH the Prince Oscar Sebastian Crow (25)
    HRH the Prince Louis Barnaby Samson (22)
    HRH the Princess Victoria Catalina Marigola (22)
    HRH the Princess Augusta Serafina Peyton (19)
    Henrietta Jane "Hattie" Donahue ((Illegitimate) (3)
    Caroline Amelia Antonia "Carrie" Donahue (NB)

And that's the end! That was quite fun to write. Hope you enjoyed too!
    Eva ♡
    Georgia | Rose | Kate | Eleanor | Eliza | Jane | Maya
    Jack | Theodore | Tobias | August | Caspar | Felix | Finn

Quote Originally Posted by violetgray View Post
    Part One: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...(BNG)-Part-One
    Part Two: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...(BNG)-Part-Two

Use this die when needed: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/ten.htm

You have now been Queen Consort of Russia for 12 years, "ruling" beside your husband and taking care of your nine children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens...? (roll)
    5 or 6: There is a resurgence of The Slightly-Less-Devastating Black Plague within your country. It takes one of your sickly children, if you have any. (Farewell, poor Sabine!)

Because of the SLD Black Plague, your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your Majesty.

What is his name? (You can choose or you can use http://www.ugoi.net/nonsense/name.html to help you. He has a first, middle and last name and he is a Sir.)
    Sir Bartholomew Ichabod Blunt.

What is he like? He is a Bartholomew, and he is Blunt.

He entertains you with his wit and far fetched tales and you enchant him with your luminous smile and brazen behavior. It isn't long before he is your lover and you two are sneaking around the palace trying to avoid being discovered. Regardless of the condition of your marriage, you love him more than anyone you've ever loved.

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Darling Barty. You are not sure what becomes of adulteress queens in Russia, but you know from your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

7 or 8: Send it off to an abbey to be raised.

3 or 4: A boy

No matter what you decide to do with the child(ren), you and your lover give them a name. What is/are they? (First names come from http://nameberry.com/list/344/Jane-Austen-Names-- middle names are your choice. They have the same last name as your lover.)
    Name(s): Elliot Johannes Poul Blunt.

You love your little one(s) very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge him as your own child. But if anyone knew what went on between you and Bartholomew, both your life and your child's would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if Bartholomew returned to England for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night, Max returns to court. The two of you sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined without your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about Bartholomew and Elliot. That your eldest sister Benedikte, who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband's decree, but what will you do about it?

If you had a happy marriage, you are still fond of your husband, so...(roll)
    7 or 8: You refuse to obey him and he still being in love with you does not have the heart to force you into submission.

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you.
    Erlend Fyodor Maximus Arthur Molchanov.

However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of the SLD Black Plague. Your oldest son, Kaspar, is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned Queen Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

----
    You are now her Majesty Queen (your name) of (country). List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

Princess Linnea
    Princess Svea
    Princess Sabine (deceased)
    Princess Emine
    Crown Prince Kaspar
    Prince Leopold (Leo)
    Princess Margrethe (Maggy)
    Princess Merethe (Mette)
    Prince Nathaniel (Nic)
    Elliot (who returns from the abbey after reaching puberty and is then given a Dukedom or something of that variety.)
    Prince Erlend.

And that's the end! That was quite fun to write. Hope you enjoyed too!
    Have finally finished! Thanks so much!
    "Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like."

You have now been Queen Consort of (Germany) for 12 years, "ruling" beside your husband and taking care of your (4) children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens...? (roll)

5 or 6: There is a resurgence of (Some type of virulent illness) within your country. It takes one of your sickly children, if you have any. All kids were healthy

Because of (the sickness ) your husband is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your Majesty.

What is his name? (You can choose or you can use http://www.ugoi.net/nonsense/name.html to help you. He has a first, middle and last name and he is a Sir.) Sir William Michael Dane
    What is he like? (you choose) He is shorter than the king but still taller than the queen of consort. He has irish red hair with dark brown eyes and has a gentle heart and loves children

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by (William). You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in (Germany) but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

5 or 6: Go on a long journey, then decide what to do once is born

1 or 2: A girl

No matter what you decide to do with the child(ren), you and your lover give them a name. What is/are they? (First names come from http://nameberry.com/list/344/Jane-Austen-Names-- middle names are your choice. They have the same last name as your lover.)
    Name(s): Lydia Catherine Dane

You love your little one(s) very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own child(ren). But if anyone knew what went on between you and (William) both your lives and your child(ren)'s life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if (William) returned to England for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night (Fritz) return's to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about (William) and (Lydia). That your eldest sister (Adeline), who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband's decree, but what will you do about it?

If you had a happy marriage, you are still fond of your husband, so...(roll)

5 or 6: You tell him exactly why you had an affair, make him realize his faults against you

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you. However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of (accident or terminal illness). Your oldest son (Ernest) is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned Queen Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

Prince Edmond Zachary

If you didn't have a happy marriage, you find your husband revolting, so...(roll)
    1 or 2: You poison his evening wine. Some people just can't take they're arsenic.
    (rofl)

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become Queen Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, (William) back to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl, the name is completely your choice.

Princess Rose Marie

----
    You are now her Majesty Queen (Dianna) of (Germany). List all your children with ages, descriptions and portraits, if you wish.

You have now been Queen Consort of Ireland for 12 years, "ruling" beside your husband and taking care of your 8children with the limited help of a governess. You have become quite comfortable with your aristocratic way of life until everything comes crashing down.

What happens...?
    There is a revolt amongst the common people. They threaten to kidnap one of your daughters, Princess Feidelm if the crown does not meet there demands

Because of the revolt your husband King Tristan is away most of the year, and with your children being chased after by nurses and maids and governesses you become very bored and lonely without their company. That is, until a handsome young Englishmen appears at court and starts to pay extra attention to your Majesty.

What is his name? Sir Isaac Jude Blakemoore
    What is he like? He is the sweetest man you have ever met, trustworthy, kind and makes you laugh

However, only a few months into the affair you find yourself pregnant by Sir Blakemoore.You are not sure what becomes of adulteress Queens in Ireland but you know form your childhood history lessons that it is never good.

You give the child to servant of you, who is a very acceptable and good woman to raise it as her own. This gives you the opportunity to see it as often as you can.

Twin girls:

Augusta Jane Blakemoore
    Georgiana Mary Blakemoore

You love your little ones very dearly, and it pains you not to acknowledge them as your own children. But if anyone knew what went on between you and Sir Blakemoore both your lives and your children's life would be in mortal danger. You decide it would be best if Isaac returned to England for a while to ease suspicions and the two of you share a passionate goodbye in the palace gardens.

That very night King Tristan return's to court. The two of sit down to a private dinner, which you find strange since neither of you have dined with your children in ages. After a very long stretch of silence he tells you that he knows all about Sir Blakemoore and Augusta & Georgiana. That your eldest sister Lady Jasmijn who you confide in about everything, wrote him a letter telling him all about it. You then realize that your sister, after 15 years, is still bitter because your husband chose you as his wife over her. Your husband goes on to say that you will now be confined to your chambers with only one maid in attendance, and you will be denied further access to all of your children. You are obviously upset and enraged at your husband's decree, but what will you do about it?

You refuse to obey him and he still being in love with you does not have the heart to force you into submission.

The two of you make up and you have another child together, a healthy boy. The name is left completely up to you.
    Prince Jude Maxwell Griffin
    However it is only a few months later that your husband dies suddenly of terminal illness. Your oldest son Primce Jasper Theobald Valentine is still too young to take the throne so you are crowned Queen Regent and have all the governing power in the land.

You are finally free of your terrible husband! Since your eldest son is not yet old enough to assume the throne you become Queen Regent and finally have a large say in the affairs of your country. You summon your lover, Sir Blakemooreback to court and marry him. Together you have another child, a girl, the name is completely your choice.

Princess Constantia Ariana Mercy

You are now her Majesty Queen Amalia Cecilia Johanneke
    of Ireland.
    - Lucy Marlowe - Abigail Darcy - Everly Eden - Bellamy Lux - Isla Pearl - Ophelia Jayne - Juniper Claire -Zoe Amadea - Aria Lysann

- Theodore River - Paxton Elijah - Felix Raleigh - Logan Ambrose - Luis Raphael - Jonah Taddeo