Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Correction: my eye, not just "my"

Oh yeah, and I just ADORE Harper & Hadley

I really like Maeve and Norah, Juliet and Katherine,Ruby and Sophia. Those are my fav

The twins that I know are

Marilyn & Melissa
    Natalie & Nicole
    Kaitlyn & Ashley
    Jayden & Dylan
    Glory & Gene
    Myla & Maura

I think Jayden & Dylan are the coolest.

That I know:
    Vincent and Josephine (Danish Prince and Princess, it took a while to grow on me but now I think it's such an adorable set of names for twins, both names accompany each other really well)
    Alexander and Ingrid (I think the names compliment each other surprisingly well)
    Eliza and Margot (how adorable is this)
    Nicolas Gavroche and Marie Euphrasie (normally I would say it's too tacky naming your children so obviously after characters from a book, but in this case their mum has been in several productions of Les Misérables on the theatre, so I think it's kinda adorable actually, I also think it does a lot that they haven't chosen the most obvious names (how tacky would it have been had they used Marius and Fantine), and I love they've chosen Euphrasie over Cosette because it too makes it a little less obvious).

That I'd use:
    Amaury and Maude (bot sure if it's too much that both names have a "mau", or if it's a good connection, I love them nevertheless and I think they'd make an adorable twin set)
    Charles and Hugo (ugh, just too cute, I also love the names together Charles Hugo sounds gorgeous)

Also, I know twin girls named Marie-Thérèse and Marie-Charlotte, but I'm not sure if I love or hate that they're both named Marie. They're called Thérèse and Charlotte, so it's not like there's a mix-up or anything, but still, as a name nerd, I think it's kinda weird choosing the same name for your kids.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Hazel Naomi ♥ Arthur Redding