Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Hey - good news.. husband is on board for Vida. He thinks maybe Veda will simplify pronunciation.. (we go with Vee-da)I'm unphased on that.

Juliet/Juliette is still the #1 choice for mn. I do love Giselle though - it got a big thumbs down from Veto-man!!
    In my heart I'm not worried by the intials VJ, when our first girl was born we had a friend nickname her Abo so even when you think you have it all covered someone creates the unthinkable!

Haha, that's true! You can't worry about these things too much, they're usually not a big deal in the end.

I don't want to confuse you more, but personally I think Vida creates less pronunciation problems if you want the VEE-da sound. I say Vida as VEE-da and Veda as VAY-da. I'm not sure if that's the same for most people. Perhaps you could do a poll? "Which are you most likely to pronounce as VEE-da, Vida, Veda or both?" - just an idea!

Vida Giselle would be lovely, but I still prefer Vida Juliet if you're over the initials. It's a STUNNING name!
    28 year old name nerd, dreaming of a future:

Claudie, Lilac, Hadley, Thea, Phoebe, Mirabelle, Penelope & Clementine.
    Otto, Quentin, Xavier, Ace, Lennox, Byron, Rafferty & Harlan.

Abby Hannah – Cute. I prefer Abigail or Abbey, though. It's nice.

Xanthe Ella – very intriguing!

Fenella Molly – I've never heard of Fenella...but Molly is nice.

Sudi Juliette – I don't like Sudi, it reminds me of Sudoku. Juliette is very pretty, though. What of Suri Juliet, or Juliet Suri? Or Siri Juliet, Juliet Siri.

I like Vida Lilian and Vida Giselle. I really like Vida Juliet, though, it is the loveliest of the aforementioned suggestions. I wouldn't worry about the initials.
    Pandora, Tillie, Echo, Flora, Eira, Vienna, Rosalind