Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks for your thoughts! I really do keep going back and forth. I think Louise Sojourner and Frances Sojourner are taking top billing for me.

taz, I want to like Louisa, I really do (seeing as Louisa May Alcott is one of my favorite authors) but when I say Louisa out loud it feels too fancy? formal? something? I can't quite explain it because I think its a gorgeous name, but Louise is probably the Lou name for us.

rachelxoxo, I fell in love with Edith watching Downton Abbey and have yet to fall out of love. DH just doesn't love it (but really likes Edie, so because of that it isn't in the top spot)

mkenison, I also think Eliza Louise is a lovely combo but for some reason I don't love Eliza as a fn... maybe because i'm worried she'd get called Ellie or Liza (neither of which I am a fan of)

emelis, today Harvey has been my fave too And I love Agatha as a first name but my DH and I went to Texas A&M (the Aggies) and I feel like it would be a little overkill since Aggie is the natural nn for Agatha. But becayse that is where we met, fell in love and spent the first 6 months of marriage... I LOVE the name and the "aggie" significance in the middle spot.

any other thoughts out there? Do you think they sound okay with our last name?

Assuming your last name is Jordan, I think all of these names (fn, ln) sound great. Awesome flow. Also, Harvey Theodore? Swoon! You will find me on the ground if I meet him. Hehe. Edith Josephine (stunning!) and Frances Eliza are my two favorite combos from your girls list.
    Proud mommy to Nicolas Alexander (5) and Ethan Scott (3). Would loooove to have a little girl in our family next!

Threw out the old list. Looking for a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyjordan View Post
    rachelxoxo, I fell in love with Edith watching Downton Abbey and have yet to fall out of love. DH just doesn't love it (but really likes Edie, so because of that it isn't in the top spot)

And I love Agatha as a first name but my DH and I went to Texas A&M (the Aggies) and I feel like it would be a little overkill since Aggie is the natural nn for Agatha. But becayse that is where we met, fell in love and spent the first 6 months of marriage... I LOVE the name and the "aggie" significance in the middle spot.
    That's really cute! My sister was NN Aggie - but she's an Anthea - which went to Agapanthus, to Aggie.

Agnes is also really cute, but I just love Agatha! great choice and the significance is lovely.

I love Frances Eliza. What a great combo.