Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Ten years have passed since you married Prince Wilhelm Laurent Baptiste of Austria. Just a year after your first child is born the Prince's parents King Frederick and Queen Louisa both met their end. How did it happen?

If you have an agreeable marriage (roll)...
    3 or 4: They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages Austria.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of Austria, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child's life. You decide that Princess Gretchen deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. How many times are you with child?

If you have an agreeable marriage...
    5. 9

What do they result in? (roll for each time). Multiples are rare during this time, but then again, you are a rarity!
    6. twins: healthy girl, stillborn boy
    8. triplets: healthy girl, healthy girl, healthy girl
    2. healthy girl
    4. sickly girl
    5. twins: healthy girl, stillborn girl
    3. stillborn girl
    6. twins: healthy boy, stillborn girl
    4. sickly girl
    1. healthy boy

When Princess Gretchen Araminta Felicia is one year old, you give birth to twins. Princess Astrid Maude Brigitta is a beautiful, healthy baby with Wilhelm's dark hair and your blue eyes. Her brother has your light brown hair, but his eyes will never open. You name him anyway, and he is buried as Prince Johann Felix Sigmund.

Your third pregnancy, happily, results in triplets. Although they are all girls, you and Wilhelm are overjoyed to have three healthy babies. Princess Elisabeth Cordelia Gertrude looks just like her father, with dark hair and brown eyes. Her sister, Princess Ingrid Millicent Karoline, looks more like you. She has light brown hair and delicate features, but her eyes are dark brown. The third girl, Princess Karolina Edith Magdalena, has Wilhelm's dark hair and your blue eyes.

Although you have five healthy daughters, you are still young - only twenty years old. You get pregnant again, and give birth to another baby girl. She has blonde hair like your sisters (her aunts), and Wilhelm's brown eyes. You name her Princess Helena Violet Lieselotte.

Your fifth pregnancy again results in a girl, Princess Isolde Emmeline Wilhelmina, who has dark hair and brown eyes. However, she is very weak and sickly, and must remain inside while her six sisters run and play in the gardens. Although Wilhelm assures you that he loves all the girls, you begin to feel a sense of failure, since in five pregnancies and seven children you have not produced a healthy male heir.

For the sixth year in a row, you find yourself again with child. It is another set of twins, both girls. Princess Clara Adeline Eleonore is a healthy baby with blond hair and blue eyes. Sadly, her sister, Princess Josephine Eliza Augustine, is stillborn. The combination of your grief and sense of failure sends you into depression.

You begin to cheer up when you discover that you are pregnant again. You feel that this one is a boy, and you become very excited. However, the baby is neither a boy nor healthy. The blonde-haired Princess Antonia Lavinia Nathalie is stillborn, and your depression returns although Wilhelm tries to comfort you.

Your eighth pregnancy in as many years brings another set of twins. Dark-haired Princess Theresa Beatrice Margareta is stillborn. Despite your grief, you cannot help but be thrilled that the second baby is a healthy boy. Prince Leopold Thaddeus Hubert, with your light brown hair and Wilhelm's dark eyes, becomes the Crown Prince as a newborn. Although you mourn for Princess Theresa, you are overjoyed that you finally have a healthy son.

A year later, you again find yourself with child. You give birth again, this time to another girl. Princess Sonja Matilda Viktoria is weak and sickly, with Wilhelm's dark hair and your blue eyes.

When Princess Sonja is one, you find yourself pregnant again. You and Wilhelm rejoice when you give birth to a healthy baby boy. Prince Heinrich Otto Stefan looks just like his brother, with light brown hair and dark eyes. Having finally produced two male heirs, you feel ready to stop having children. At twenty-six, you are the mother of eleven children (two boys and nine girls) and four deceased children.

Princess Gretchen Araminta Felicia (10)
    Princess Astrid Maude Brigitta (9)
    Princes Johann Felix Sigmund (9)
    Princess Elisabeth Cordelia Gertrude (8)
    Princess Ingrid Millicent Karoline (8)
    Princess Karolina Edith Magdalena (8)
    Princess Helena Violet Lieselotte (7)
    Princess Isolde Emmeline Wilhelmina (6)
    Princess Clara Adeline Eleanore (5)
    Princess Josephine Eliza Augustine (5)
    Princess Antonia Lavinia Nathalie (4)
    Princess Theresa Beatrice Margareta (3)
    Prince Leopold Thaddeus Hubert (3)
    Princess Sonja Matilda Viktoria (2)
    Prince Heinrich Otto Stefan (1)

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey..........
    Last edited by victoriawren; March 9th, 2013 at 05:13 PM.

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Theodore of Switzerland.. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents King Frederick and Queen Adela both met their end. How did it happen?

If you don't have an agreeable marriage they die under mysterious circumstances. What were they? They took a horse and carriage to the mountains, to go see the prince of another country get married. But, they were not seen at the wedding, and fragments of their royal carriage were found in the Alps.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of Switzerland, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child's life. You decide that Jasper deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. How many times are you with child?

If you don't have an agreeable marriage...
    3 or 4: 6

Boy/girl twins. Boy is stillborn.
    Princess Ada Evangeline Isolde and The Deceased Prince Edmund Silas Crow

Sickly boy.
    Princw Maximilian Quintus Milo

Sickly girl.
    Princess Edith Arabella Honora

Boy/girl twins. Girl is stillborn.
    Prince Leopold Magnus Wolf and the Deceased Princess Augusta Serafina Guinevere

Girl.
    Princess Marie Lavinia Scarlett

Sickly boy.
    Prince Sebastian Edward Axel

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey..........
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Joaquin Armando Pablo of Portugal. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents, Adolphus Edgar Harold and Constanza Arabella Marina, both met their end. How did it happen?

If you have an agreeable marriage (roll)...
    5 or 6: They are kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within Portugal

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of Portugal, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child's life. You decide that Adela Henrietta Eugenie deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. How many times are you with child?

If you have an agreeable marriage...
    5. 9

When Princess Adela is almost a year old, you become pregnant again. Nine months later, you give birth to triplets. You hope desperately for a boy, but you instead have three girls. Princess Isabel Flora Matilde has your blonde hair and green eyes, but she is very sickly and weak. Over the years, her eyesight deteriorates until she is nearly blind. Princess Natalia Cora Elisabete is also blond, but with Joaquin's dark eyes. She is just as sickly as her sister. Although her eyesight is good, her muscle function is poor, and she is almost always confined to bed. The third girl, Princess Emilia Letitia Clementina is healthy, with her father's dark hair and dark eyes. She enjoys playing with her sister, Adela.

A few months after the triplets are born, you again become pregnant. Again, you hope for a boy, but you again give birth to a girl. Princess Delia Lavinia Tereza has Joaquin's hair and your green eyes. She is a outgoing and fun-loving child, who enjoys playing with her sisters, Adela and Emilia. You love all five of your daughters, but you still pray for a boy.

Another year passes, and you are again with child. You give birth to another girl. She is a beautiful child, with your blonde hair and delicate features. Tragically, you will never see her open her eyes, or her chest rise and fall with each breath. You can't bear to bury her unnamed, so you call her Princess Sofia Celia Marisa.

The next year, you suffer another disappointment. You become pregnant and give birth to a stillborn boy. You and Joaquin are crushed, and are unable to explain the full reasons behind your grief to your five daughters. The dark-haired, dark-eyed baby is the spitting image of his father, and you bury him under the name Prince Luis Tobias Severino.

Although you are still grieving, you become pregnant again and give birth to twins. Princess Julia Amabel Teodora is a bouncing blond-haired green-eyed baby, who grows into a beautiful, witty young woman. You are overjoyed that her brother, Prince Felix Lemuel Eugenio, is healthy. He looks exactly like his father, with dark hair and dark eyes.

You get pregnant again quickly, and nine months later Princess Flavia Violet Martina is born. She has your blonde hair and her father's dark eyes. Unlike her sisters, she is very quiet. Although she is reserved, she is very intelligent, and enjoys her lessons with her tutor.

You are so happy with your family that you are unfazed when you are unable to conceive for a year. When your youngest, Princess Flavia, is two, you are again pregnant. You give birth to another set of triplets. Princess Alicia Evangeline Leonor is a healthy dark-haired, green-eyed baby who is much like her sister Flavia. Unfortunately, her two brothers are both stillborn. The blond-haired Princes Iago Thaddeus Gustavo and Mateus Barnabas Carlito are buried next to Princess Sofia and Prince Luis.

The next year, you are overjoyed when you give birth to another healthy boy. Prince Eduardo Amos Nataniel looks just like you, with blonde hair and green eyes. He often joins Joaquin and Felix for lessons in riding, sword-fighting, and politics.

You are now twenty-seven, and you know when you become pregnant again that it will be your last. You give birth to a dark-haired, green-eyed baby girl, whom you name Princess Gisela Cordelia Madalena.

List your Issue now. Include ages, descriptions or portraits if you like:
    King Joaquin Armando Pablo (29)
    Queen Alexandra Lillian Florence (27)
    Princess Adela Henrietta Eugenie (11)
    Princess Isabel Flora Matilde (10)
    Princess Natalia Cora Elisabete (10)
    Princess Emilia Letitia Clementina (10)
    Princess Delia Lavinia Tereza (9)
    Princess Sofia Celia Marisa (8)
    Prince Luis Tobias Severino (7)
    Princess Julia Amabel Teodora (6)
    Prince Felix Lemuel Eugenio (6)
    Princess Flavia Violet Martina (5)
    Princess Alicia Evangeline Leonor (3)
    Prince Iago Thaddeus Gustavo (3)
    Prince Mateus Barnabas Carlito (3)
    Prince Eduardo Amos Nataniel (2)
    Princess Gisela Cordelia Madalena (1)

name-loving teenager living in the midwest
    Beatrice ~ Alexandra ~ Lillian ~ Anastasia ~ Josephine ~ Adeline
    Nathaniel ~ Alexander ~ Theodore ~ Frederick ~ Matthias

Ten years have passed since I married Prince George Willem Laurent of England. Just a year after our first child is born, the George's parents, King Alfred Theobald Adolphus and Queen Maud Alexandra Eleanor both met their end when their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to India.

George is devastated, but because he is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of England, which makes me Queen Consort. I feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under my new title, even though under the law I am still powerless. Eventually I decide to take charge of the only thing I do have control over, my only child's life. I decide that Princess Margaret Eugenie Heloise deserves a childhood similar to mine, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years, I have more children through nine more pregnancies.

I am unable to conceive the year following the deaths of George's parents, but the next year I become pregnant. When Princess Margaret is two years old, I give birth to another girl. Princess Beatrice Cordelia Theodora is very sickly, and often must remain inside instead of playing in the gardens with her sister. She has my golden hair and George's green eyes, and is much loved by both of us despite her condition. We worry often about her healthy, and pray that she lives.

Only a few months after the birth of Princess Beatrice, I again become pregnant. George and I are very surprised when I give birth to triplets. Princesses Theresa Millicent Isolde and Johanna Violet Dorothea look just alike, with golden hair and grey eyes like me. They are very friendly and outgoing girls who enjoy running about the palace gardens with Princess Margaret. Their brother is stillborn, and George and I are devastated. He looks just like his father, with curly dark hair. We bury him under the name Prince Charles Phineas Matthew.

My next pregnancy again results in multiples, this time twins. Princess Charlotte Maude Patricia is healthy and active, often seen playing with her sisters. She has dark hair and green eyes just like George. George and I are crushed when the second twin, a boy, is stillborn. Prince Patrick Lemuel Oliver has my golden-brown hair.

The next two years bring two more pregnancies. The first results in a sickly girl, Princess Mary Emmaline Frances. She has my light hair and George's green eyes. However, at a young age, she becomes very ill and is stricken blind. My next pregnancy, a year later, brings another girl. Princess Rosalind Edith Louise is healthy, but is very quiet and does not run about with her sisters very often. She prefers to sit inside and read or sew.

The following year, I again become pregnant. I give birth to twins, Princess Louisa Cecily Philippa and Prince Thomas Barnabas John. Princess Louisa is healthy and outgoing, with blonde hair and green eyes. She also grows into quite the flirt, and soon has every man in court fawning over her. George and I devastated when Prince Thomas is stillborn, and I begin to fear that I cannot produce a male heir.

My eighth pregnancy finally brings joy in the form of triplets. Although we grieve over Princess Samantha Lavinia Diana, who is stillborn, we are still thrilled when the second and third babies are healthy boys. Prince William Thaddeus James becomes the heir to the throne, and looks just like his father with dark brown hair and green eyes. His brother Prince Henry Josiah Edmund has my golden-brown hair and grey eyes, but is often brushed aside by others in favor of Prince William.

The next year brings another pregnancy - another set of twins. Thankfully, both of them are healthy. Prince Matthias Atticus Raymond has dark hair and grey eyes, and is very intelligent. He and his brother, Prince Henry, are often seen studying and talking together. Princess Alice Matilda Juliet is much like her sister, Princess Rosalind. She is very quiet, but very intelligent. She and her sister often pester their brothers' tutor to instruct them as well.

My last pregnancy is also a happy one. I give birth to twin boys, Princes Andrew Humphrey Joseph and Philip Chester Jonathan are identical, with dark hair and grey eyes. They are very rowdy, and often like to play jokes on their older sisters.

At the age of twenty-six, I now have fourteen living children {nine girls and five boys} and four deceased {three boys and one girl}.

Princess Margaret Eugenie Heloise {10}
    Princess Beatrice Cordelia Theodora {9}
    Princess Theresa Millicent Isolde {7}
    Princess Johanna Violet Dorothea {7}
    Prince Charles Phineas Matthew {7}
    Princess Charlotte Maude Patricia {6}
    Prince Patrick Lemuel Oliver {6}
    Princess Mary Emmeline Frances {5}
    Princess Rosalind Edith Louise {4}
    Princess Louisa Cecily Philippa {3}
    Prince Thomas Barnabas John {3}
    Princess Samantha Lavinia Diana {2}
    Prince William Thaddeus James {2}
    Prince Henry Josiah Edmund {2}
    Prince Matthias Atticus Raymond {1}
    Princess Alice Matilda Juliet {1}
    Prince Andrew Humphrey Joseph {NB}
    Prince Philip Chester Jonathan {NB}

Despite all the stress and heartache, my children have brought such hope and gaiety to my life these past ten years. It is only after I have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey..........
    name-loving teenager living in the midwest
    Beatrice ~ Alexandra ~ Lillian ~ Anastasia ~ Josephine ~ Adeline
    Nathaniel ~ Alexander ~ Theodore ~ Frederick ~ Matthias

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Aleksander Roman Fyodor and became Princess Vera Elisabeth Anika of Russia. Just a year after your first child, Princess Tatiana Theodosia Helena, is born, Aleksander's parents, Czar Nicholas Victor Edmund and Empress Olga Marina Agatha, are kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within Russia. Aleksander is only twenty years old, but as their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as Czar of Russia, which makes you Empress at only eighteen.

You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child's life. You decide that Princess Tatiana deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next ten years you have six more pregnancies.

Two years after becoming Empress, when Princess Tatiana is three years old, you become pregnant again. You give birth to triplets, which is a surprise to everybody. The eldest, a girl, is healthy. She has Aleksander's lighter brown hair and your grey eyes, and is very intelligent. You name her Princess Maria Celia Ksenia. The second girl is very small and sickly. She is stricken with polio at a young age, and is rendered crippled. She has your dark hair and grey eyes, and you name her Princess Ekaterina Lavinia Svetlana. The youngest, a boy, is stillborn. You and Aleksander are devastated, but you must name him. He is buried under the name Prince Fyodor Alonzo Roman.

The next year, you are again with child. You are surprised again when this pregnancy results in healthy twins. The two girls look a lot alike, with golden hair and delicate features. Princess Irina Maude Roza has her father's brown eyes, and is very energetic like her sister, Tatiana. Her twin sister, Princess Yulia Beatrice Zinaida, has your grey eyes, and is more like her other sister, Maria. She is very quiet, but intelligent.

Your next pregnancy, when the twins are two years old, results in a single baby boy. You and Aleksander are crushed when he is stillborn. He has your dark hair, and you bury him under the name Prince Georgy Lemuel Vladimir.

Although you are still mourning Prince Georgy, you become pregnant again the next year and give birth to a single girl. Princess Lilia Flora Milena is a fair child, with blonde hair and blue eyes, but she is very sickly. Her eyesight is very poor, and after becoming very ill at a young age, she is eventually blind. Although you and Aleksander love your six daughters, you still yearn for a healthy boy.

When Princess Lilia is two years old, again become pregnant and finally give birth to a healthy boy. You and Aleksander are overjoyed. Prince Nikolai Judah Ivan looks just like his father, with light brown hair and brown eyes. He is very intelligent, but also very active, and enjoys riding horses and playing in the gardens.

When Prince Nikolai is three, you become pregnant for the last time. You give birth to a healthy baby girl, whom you name Princess Yelena Eliza Natalya. She has your dark hair and grey eyes, and is very energetic, often seen running after her older sisters and brother in the palace gardens.

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey...

~~~~

Czar Aleksander Roman Fyodor
    Empress Vera Elisabeth Anika
    Princess Tatiana Theodosia Helena
    Princess Maria Celia Ksenia
    Princess Ekaterina Lavinia Svetlana
    Prince Fyodor Alonzo Roma
    Princess Irina Maude Roza
    Princess Yulia Beatrice Zinaida
    Prince Georgy Lemuel Vladimir
    Princess Lilia Flora Milena
    Prince Nikolai Judah Ivan
    Princess Yelena Eliza Natalya
    It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
    Vera ~ Alexandra ~ Maria ~ Lillian ~ Julia
    Louis ~ Frederick ~ Leander ~ Alexander ~ James