Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Ten years have passed since you married Prince Peter of Russia. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents Nicholas and Charlotte both met their end. How did it happen? They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages Russia.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of Russia, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child's life. You decide that Sophia deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. How many times are you with child? 5

What do they result in? A sickly girl
    Healthy Twins Boy
    A healthy boy
    A healthy girl
    Stillborn girl

What are your children's names?
    HRH Anastasia Emmeline Paulina "Nina"
    HRH Alexander Thaddeus Grigori "Alex"
    HRH Nicholas Phineas Valerik "Nick"
    HRH Maximilian Atticus Ziven "Max"
    HRH Tatianna Genevieve Dominika "Anna"
    HRH Christiana Cecilia Charlotta

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey..........

[FONT=Georgia]Ten years have passed since you married Prince Lorenzo of Italy. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents, King Jasper and Queen Constanza both met their end. They were both assassinated at a masked ball held in the honour of their 30th wedding anniversary at the palace.

Because Lorenzo was their eldest son, he automatically ascends the throne as King of Italy, which makes you Queen consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new titles even though under the law, you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that Nicholas deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have three more children – a stillborn daughter two years after Nicholas was born, followed by healthy fraternal boy/girl twins a further five years down the line.

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey..........

Prince Lorenzo Fabiano – (31)
    • Curly brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin
    Princess Genevieve Katarina Lise (28)
    • Straight Blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin
    Prince Nicholas Bartholomew (10)
    • Curly blond hair, blue eyes, medium skin
    Princess Adelaide Dominica (deceased)
    • Wavy brown hair, blue eyes, tanned skin
    Prince Sebastian Amory (3)
    • Straight brown hair, brown eyes, medium skin
    Princess Serena Ginevra (3)
    • Straight brown hair, brown eyes, medium skin[/FONT]

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Aurelio of Portugal. Just a year after your first child is born the Prince's parents, King Edgar and Queen Leonora, both met their end, after their ship sinks on its way to England.

Because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of Portugal, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child's life. You decide that Princess Carolina deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. You then have seven pregnancies.

First, a son: Prince Phineas Jasper Antonio.
    Second, twins: Princesses Aurora Beatrice Ursula and Reina Matilda Sofia. Unfortunately, Reina was stillborn.
    Third, a son: Prince Sebastian Amos Joaquin.
    Fourth, a daughter: Princess Klara Cecelia Maude.
    Fifth, a son: Prince Hugo Oskar Tobias.
    Sixth, a son: Prince Elias Homer Lucien.
    Finally, a daughter: Princess Isaura Violet Emma.
    Katie Charlotte.

"and when I've hit the ground, neither lost nor found, if you believe in me I'll still believe"

listography / ask

Me, Queen Augusta Livinia Floor of Russia
    My Husband, King Kristof Misha Wolf of Russia
    Our son, Prince Rupert Willoghby Alexander (10)
    Our Twin Daughters, Princess Agnes Guinivere Sula and Princess Carolina Vivette Marin (7)
    Our Twin Sons, Prince Demetrius Gullier Bram and Prince Leonidas Milo Loch (4)
    Our Daughter, Princess Edith Catriona Pilar (1)

A year after Rupert was born, Kristof's parents both died tragically while at sea traveling to a far off land. I became pregnant 4 times within 10 years, The first time I was pregnant I had twin girls named Princess Agnes Guinvere Sula and Princess Carolina Viviette Marin. My Second pregnancy I had twins again, this time both were boys! We named them Prince Demetrius Gulliver Bram and Prince Leonidas Milo Loch. My third pregnancy I sadly had a stillborn boy. My final pregnancy I had a sickly girl who slowly got healthy that we named Princess Edith Catriona Pilar.