DH: Luciano Finn "Luke"
    DW: Calliope Eliza "Callie"

DS: Matteo John "Matt"
    DS: Channing James "CJ"
    DD: Tessa Lilac "Tess"
    DS/DD: Connor Luciano/Maia Selene
    DD: Sophie Michaela
    DD: Josephine Olivia "Josie"

Luke, my husband, is tall, tan, light brown hair, blue eyes, and age 31. Luke is a lawyer at his family's law firm. He loves the kids and goes to all their sporting events. Luke has many friends and hosts golf outings at the country club where we take our family golfing, football parties in our basement. He loves baseball, football, golf, and basketball.

I am Callie. I am five foot, four. I am lightly tanned, dark brown hair, brown eyes, skinny, and age 30. I am a Neonatologist at the University of Arizona. I love golfing with the family. My friends and I have girls nights once a month. With the twins, I went to a multiple moms class and we all became friends. Our kids play a lot together. I love to watch the kids play sports and play with their friends.

Matt is 13. He has light brown hair and blue eyes and looks exactly like his father. He is tall and lightly tanned. He plays Junior High Football and loves it. He also plays basketball, baseball, and golf. He loves swimming in our backyard. Matt loves his brothers and sisters and tries to teach them how to be better players in their sports that they play.

CJ is 9. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He isn't very tan, but he is tall for his age. He loves to practice football with his brothers. The only sport he plays now (until he gets into JH) is baseball. He occasionally plays golf, but hates when we go out to the golf course for lessons or tournaments. His favorite siblings are the twins. He loves to play with them even though they are getting older.

Tess is 6 an has just started first grade. She has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. She is lightly tanned like me and the shortest in her grade. She plays softball in the summer, dance, cheer, and tumbling year round. She loves shopping, swimming, and running. She has many friends and loves to have sleepovers. She loves her siblings but her favorite is Josie. She loves babies and wants to have my job when she grows up.

Connor and Maia are 3 and just started preschool at the same school the rest of the kids go to. Connor and Maia are very much alike in regards to looks. They both have hazel eyes and light brown hair. Maia has a bit of an attitude but she loves dance and tumbling. She wants to start cheer but you can't sign up for our academy until you are 5. Connor hates preschool but focuses his attention on practicing baseball and swimming in the pool (with floaties and adult supervision of course).

Sophie is 2 and and goes to daycare at my cousin's house. She loves playing with her friends and baby dolls. She loves pretending and sometimes call herself mommy and me Sophie. Sophie goes to dance with Tess and Maia at Elena's Dance Academy in Phoenix.
    She loves to perform. Sophie has light brown hair and stunning blue eyes.

And last but not least, Josie. Josie is only two months old. She has lots of dark hair and beautiful brown eyes. She is somewhat tan. Josie is 23.5 inches long. Her favorite toy is her rattle and she loves her pacifier and being held. She always cries for about 5-10 minutes before she finally falls asleep and usually sleeps all the trough the night. She is a very easy baby and she loves to be outside in the open air.