Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of some grand country. What country is it (roll)?
    4. Denmark

What are your parents names? Duke Jago Bartholomew Lysander and Duchess Sybil Daphne Theodosia

What is your name? Lady Astrid Johanna Freja (16)

You grow up in the country side with your 5 sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have 4 brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

What are is/are your sister's names?
    Lady Helene Matilda Lucretia (19)
    Lady Anika Penelope Frederica (13)
    Lady Yolanthe Agnes Wilhelmina (11)
    Lady Milla Anastasia Henrietta (5)
    Lady Katharina Dorothea Adelaide (2)

What is/are your brother's names?
    Duke Albert Gabriel Konstantinos (21)
    Duke Joakim Felix Louis (14)
    Duke Stefan Henrik Samuel (9)
    Duke Nikolaj Richard Pieter (7)

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister Helene are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother Sybil that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister's is known for having the most exquisite eyes but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

What country is the prince from (roll)?
    4. Austria

What is the Prince's name? Prince Lukas Tomasz Alexei

What are his parents names? Their Majesties King Augustus Edmund Octavius and Queen Maud Judith Arabella of Austria

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Lukas. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Lukas has chosen you as his bride! 5 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Astrid Johanna Freja of Austria.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better.
    He is agreeable to you than you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister. She is styled Princess.
    Name: Princess Isabella Daphne Helene

List your Royal family so far and add descriptions of your issue, if you like.

Prince Lukas and Princess Astrid
    Princess Isabella Daphne Helene
    Pruod sister to:

Annika, Europe, Dawn and Blue

Favourite names:

Shiloh, Savannah, Summer, Sarah, Juliette, Erin and Tayla

Wyatt, Noah, Jesse, Tristan, Brody, Nicholas and Carter

England
    Duke Willoughby Peregrine
    Duchess Cicely Octavia

Lady Everild Mercia Wren

You like dancing and designing your own gowns. You have a passion for beautiful fabrics and unique colors
    4 sisters
    6 brothers

Minerva Leonora Helen
    Aveliana Hermione May
    Lavinia Adelaide Fay
    Elvina Imogen Kay

Ashford Casimir
    Bramley Felipe
    Coburn Henrik
    Digby Leopold
    Edric Bernhard
    Flint Nikolai

face

Austria

Lukas Fritz Orion
    tall and severe

Clementina Matilda
    Frederick Ernest

5 months
    Yes!

Cecily Helena
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of (5. Sweden)

Parents: HRH Sigmund Balthazar Montgomery 'Alto' and HRH Octavia Cicely Amaryllis 'Sissy', Duke and Duchess of Bernadotte.

Your Name: Lady Magdalena Annika Elina 'Annie' of Bernadotte (23)

What are you like?: Looks typically Scandinavian - long straight ice-blonde hair, blue eyes, sharp cheekbones and flawless skin. Tall - 5'11''. Slim, but not too skinny. (http://blog-imgs-45.fc2.com/s/w/i/sw..._maske-fit.jpg) Second oldest daughter, fourth oldest child. Reserved when meeting strangers but funny and outspoken in private, intelligent, loyal, wicked sense of humour. Likes playing piano, reading, and learning new languages - already fluent in Swedish, English, Spanish, French, German, and is learning Russian.

You grow up in the country side with your (5) sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have (4) brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

Sisters:
    Lady Wilhelmina Agatha Louise 'Aggie' (25)
    Lady Anastasia Elsa Catherine 'Elsa' (21)
    Lady Frederica Esther Roxanne 'Etta' (18)
    Lady Matilda Lucinda Juliette 'Lucy' (15)
    Lady Eugenia Minerva Helene 'Minnie' (10)

Brothers:
    Duke Sigmund Nikolai William 'Nico' (30)
    Duke Friedrich Leopold Theo 'Leo' (27)
    Duke Bernhard Alexander Valentin 'Alex' (7)
    Duke Henrik Theodore Felix 'Theo' (5)

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister (Aggie) are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother (Sissy) that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister's is known for having the most exquisite (smile) but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

Prince's country: 2. Portugal

Name: HRH Prince Joaquin Lorenzo Miguel of Portugal 'Enzo' (27)
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/261282..._500_large.jpg
    http://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-con...lScene-02a.jpg

His parents: HM King Augustus Benedict Rupert 'Benito' and HM Queen Amelia Constanza Eleanor 'Connie' of Portugal.

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince (Joaquin). He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince (joaquin) has chosen you as his bride! (5) months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess (Magdalena) of (Portugal).

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. Is he agreeable?
    2. Even # = yes

If he is agreeable to you than you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister. She is styled Princess.
    Name: HRH Princess Philippa Cicely Agatha of Portugal
    Last edited by purpleduck; August 12th, 2012 at 11:55 PM.
    MY NAME LIST:
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9818691
    Vote for your favourites!!

I was born in England to Duke Lysander Fitzroy Peregrine and Duchess Bryony Amaryllis Clementina.

I am Lady Charlotte Phoebe Adriana. I read often and love fencing and archery. My mother lamented over my poor needlework skills but rejoiced at my harp playing.
    I grew up with my three sisters Lady Eva Imogen, Lady Harriet Iris, and Lady Virginia Ruth. My six brothers Duke Thomas Gabriel, Duke Edmond Alexander, Duke Cameron Felix, Duke Arlo William, Duke Martin James, and Duke Milo Felipe grew up elsewhere.

When I was 16 I was summoned with my older sister Eva Imogen to meet with my mother. We were told that they hoped for a marriage between us and His Royal Highness Prince Anders Alexei from Portugal. I felt that I had little chance of being chosen because Eva has the most exquisite eyes.

His parents are the very important King Adrian Frederick of Portugal and Queen Beatrice Louisa of Portugal. I was taken to meet the prince and found him very handsome-curly dark hair with strong hands and the most wonderful green eyes. After a couple of days he chose me to be his bride!

He and I become fast friends after the ceremony, and we have our first daughter, Princess Ariana Clementina Imogen.

So far, my family is:

HRH Prince Anders Alexei
    HRH Princess Charlotte Phoebe Adriana
    HRH Princess Ariana Clementina Imogen

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of some grand country. What country is it (roll)?
    3. The Netherlands

What are your parents names?
    Names: Duke Percy Montgomery Van der Meer & Duchess Sybil Daphne Van der Meer

What is your name?
    Name: Lady Marin Nikita Liselotte Van der Meer
    What are you like?: You love horseback riding along with reading and writing, especially in your journal. You tall and big boned, with sharp features and long, wavy, brunette hair.

You grow up in the country side with your five number of sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have six brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

What are are your sister's names?
    Names:
    Lady Fleur Elsie Winifred Van der Meer
    Lady Petra Hazel Minerva Van der Meer
    Lady Ingrid Penelope Eudora Van der Meer
    Lady Sabien Lucinda Ruth Van der Meer
    Lady Evelien Flora Josephine Van der Meer

What are your brother's names?
    Names:
    Duke Jeroen Alexios Bernhard Van der Meer
    Duke Willem Theo Frederik Van der Meer
    Duke Eberhard Casimir Juan Van der Meer
    Duke Kees Nikolai Valdemar Van der Meer
    Duke Gerard Richard Samuel Van der Meer
    Duke Jacob Christian Emmanuel Van der Meer

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister Fleur are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother Sybil that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister's is known for having the most exquisite face but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

What country is the prince from (roll)?
    2. Portugal

What is the Prince's name?
    Name: His Royal Highness, Prince Xavier Cruz Miguel Tiexeira of Portugal
    What does he look like?: Taller than you, with green eyes, tan skin, and short dark hair.

What are his parents names?:
    Their Majesties King Adrian Octavius Leopold Tiexeira and Constanza Henrietta Maria Tiexeira of Portugal

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Xavier. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Xavier has chosen you as his bride! Four months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Marin Nikita Liselotte Teixeira of Portugal.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. Is he agreeable?
    #even = yes

If he is agreeable to you than you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister. She is styled Princess.
    Name: Princess Veronica Daphne Winifred Tiexeira of Portugal

The Portuguese Royal Family
    DH: HRH, Prince Xavier Cruz Miguel Tiexeira of Portugal
    DW: HRH, Princess Marin Nikita Liselotte Teixeira of Portugal

DD: Princess Veronica Daphne Winifred Tiexeira of Portugal
    Favorite Names:
    Girls- Stephanie Cynthia, Veronica Audrey, Sadie Florence, Emerson Rose, Hadley Kate, & Auden Sage
    Boys- Jack Anthony, Dane William, & Dashiell Gray