Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I was born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of the Netherlands. My parents were Duke Lysander Bartholomew and Duchess Lavinia Amaryllis Circe. My name is Lady Bryony Sybil Lieke. I’m tall with blonde hair and green eyes, and I had a very adventurous spirit when I was younger. I grew up in the country side with my five sisters, Lady Celia Hazel, Lady Adelaide Eugenia, Lady Matilda Iris Opal, Lady Beatrice Clara, and Lady Josephine Cordelia, where we were being looked after by a single governess. I also have 4 brothers, Duke William Fredrick, Duke Alexander Henri, Duke Gabriel Philip Bernhard, and Duke Leopold Samuel, but they were being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. My sisters and I were all very bright and spirited. I ran positively wild in the country side and had a very happy childhood away from my stuffy parents and brothers. When I was sixteen, my eldest sister, Celia, and I were summoned to court. There my mother told me that an envoy from a far off land had come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of us and the eldest son of a king. I was excited, for never in my wildest dreams had I imagined being married to an heir apparent. However, my hopes of being chosen were slim, for my sister was known for having the most exquisite eyes, but I resolved to try and charm him anyway. His name is HRH the Prince Alexei Mikhail and he had curly dark hair and the most wonderful brown eyes I’d ever seen. His parents were Their Majesties King Nicholas Octavius Augustus and Queen Isabel Margaret of Russia.

The envoy took me to meet Prince Alexei. He was very stoic and didn't say much but he was quite handsome and I tried my best to engage him with my wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informed me that Prince Alexei had chosen me as his bride! 2 months later I was married in a grand cathedral and I officially became Her Royal Highness, Princess Bryony Sybil Lieke of Russia.

After the wedding, I was able to get to know my husband better. We became fast friends. I found him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though I had no role in the governing of my kingdom he always allowed me to share my opinion on matters of state and soon I was completely enamored of my prince. A year after my marriage I had a baby girl, Princess Olive Celia whose middle name was from my older sister. Princess Olive was much beloved by everyone.
    Last edited by topaz_07; August 11th, 2012 at 11:10 PM.
    My Top Names (For Now...)
    Boys: Jack, Owen, Henry, Gabriel

Girls: Clara, Sophie, Emma, Addison

I was watching the Tudors last night and got inspired. It's my first BNG so sorry if its bad!

Use this die for now: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of some grand country. What country is it (roll)?
    4. Denmark

What are your parents names? ( First and middle names come from http://nameberry.com/blog/cool-names...ic-aristocrats . They are styled Duke and Duchess.)

Names:
    Duke Ivon Lysander Montgomery Envine-Hoddinott
    Duchess Parmenia Daphne Cicely Hester Rimell Envine-Hoddinott

What is your name? ( You choose but you have two middle names, the 2nd middle name has to be from the country you were born in, look at http://www.behindthename.com/ if you can't think of one. You are styled as a Lady)
    Name: Ottilie Cosima Berit Envine-Hoddinott.

You grow up in the country side with your four sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have a brother, but he is being brought up elsewhere in preparation for his lives as a noble ruler. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brother.

What are is/are your sister's names? (First names are your choice. Middle names come from http://nameberry.com/list/248/Old-Lady-Names . They are also styled as Ladies)

Names:
    Benedikte Antonia Iris Envine-Hoddinott.
    Rosanna Matilda Maud Envine-Hoddinott.
    Solbritt Leonora Viola Envine-Hoddinott.
    Kamilla Beatrice Harriet Envine-Hoddinott.

What is/are your brother's names? (First names are your choice, middle names come from http://nameberry.com/list/321/Prince-Names . They are styled as Dukes.)
    Names:
    Duke Torben Pieter Oscar Nicolas Envine-Hoddinott.

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister Benedikte are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother Parmina that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister is known for having the most exquisite chin, but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

What country is the prince from (roll)?
    3. Russia

What is the Prince's name? ( You choose his first name, middle names come from http://nameberry.com/list/198/Cool-B...ound-the-World. He is styled HRH the Prince.)
    Name: Prince Maximus Frederick James Molchanov (Max).

What are his parents names?: (First and middle names come from http://nameberry.com/blog/royal-name...zabeth-william . They are styled Their Majesties King and Queen of (country))

Queen Agatha Eleanor Caroline Edgeworth Molchanov.
    King Octavius Nicholas Alexander Molchanov.

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Max. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Maximus has chosen you as his bride! 5 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Ottilie of Russia.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. Is he agreeable?
    #even = yes

If he is agreeable to you than you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister. She is styled Princess.

Name: Princess Linnea Svetlana Elisabeth Molchanova.

List your Royal family so far and add descriptions of your issue, if you like.
    Princess Ottilie
    Prince Maximus
    Princess Linnea
    "Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like."

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of England

What are your parents names?
    Names:
    Duke Lysander Romulus Ivon Jago
    Duchess Eugenie Maybelle Zanna
    of Sussex

What is your name?
    Name:
    Lady Adriana Avaline Bethany

You grow up in the country side with your 3 number of sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have 4 brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

What are your sister's names?
    Names:
    Lady Evelyn Anastasia Fay
    Lady Antonia Olive Augusta
    Lady Penelope Vivian Dorothea
    of Sussex

What is/are your brother's names?
    Names:
    Duke Alexander Nicholas Henri
    Duke Christian Leopold Samuel
    Duke Gabriel Phillip William
    Duke Lucas Valentin Max
    of Sussex

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister Lady Evelyn are summoned to court. There you are told by your motherDuchess Eugenie that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister's is known for having the most exquisite Lips but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

What country is the prince from? [B][/GermanyB]

What is the Prince's name?
    Name:
    Prince Orion Cillian Stellen

What are his parents names?:
    Their Majesties Archibald and Elfreda

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Orion. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Orion has chosen you as his bride! 5 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Adriana of Germany.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. Is he agreeable?
    Yes, Yes he is

If he is agreeable to you than you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister. She is styled Princess.
    Name: Arianna Evelyn Maybelle

Me: Princess Adriana
    DH: Prince Orion
    DD: Princess Arianna

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of some grand country. What country is it (roll)?
    5. Sweden

What are your parents names? ( First and middle names come from http://nameberry.com/blog/cool-names...ic-aristocrats . They are styled Duke and Duchess.)
    Names:
    Duke Lysander Valetine, and Duchess Georgiana Cicely

What is your name?
    Name: Lady Alexandria Maria Carin
    You grow up in the country side with your two sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have three brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

What are is/are your sister's names? (First names are your choice. Middle names come from http://nameberry.com/list/248/Old-Lady-Names . They are also styled as Ladies)
    Names:
    Lady Victoria Adelaide May and Lady Christiana Leonora Hazel

What is/are your brother's names? (First names are your choice, middle names come from http://nameberry.com/list/321/Prince-Names . They are styled as Dukes.)
    Names:
    Duke Benjamin Frederik Samuel
    Duke Sebastian William Lucas
    Duke Nicholas Richard James

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister Christiana are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother, Georgiana, that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister's is known for having the most exquisite smile but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

3. Russia
    What is the Prince's name? ( You choose his first name, middle names come from http://nameberry.com/list/198/Cool-B...ound-the-World. He is styled HRH the Prince.)
    Name:
    HRH the Prince Dimitri Alexei Mikhail
    What does he look like?:
    Thick brown wavy hair, and greenish hazel eyes. About 6'2 and a sturdy build.

What are his parents names?: (First and middle names come from http://nameberry.com/blog/royal-name...zabeth-william . They are styled Their Majesties King and Queen of (country))
    Names: King Nicholas Victor Augustus and Queen Olga Frederika Louise

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Dimitri. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Dimitri has chosen you as his bride! 4 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Alexandria of Russia.

#odd = no
    If he is not agreeable than you find out soon after your marriage that he is not shy at all but arrogant and cold. He doesn't speak to you often and treats you more like a possession than a human being. You petition his father, the King, for an annulment but he refuses. You spend two years angry and miserable until you finally have something to smile about. A baby boy! He is small and sickly but you cherish him greatly. His first name comes from http://nameberry.com/list/341/Royal-Names-for-Boys and his middle names are after his father or your father. He is styled as Prince.
    Name: Prince Henry Mikhail Valentine

Prince Dimitri and Princess Alexandria
    Prince Henry Mikhail Valentine nn Misha
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

1. England

Names: Fitzroy Lysander Wilbur and Sybil Octavia Hester, Duke and Duchess of York

What is your name? ( You choose but you have two middle names, the 2nd middle name has to be from the country you were born in, look at http://www.behindthename.com/ if you can't think of one. You are styled as a Lady)
    Name: Lady Elizabeth Mary Alice of York
    What are you like?: Intelligent, lady-like, pretty, musically gifted, dreamy..

You grow up in the country side with your 5 sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have 3 brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

Names: Lady Catherine Ada Esther 20, Lady Alexandra Geraldine Mabel 18, Lady Elizabeth Mary Alice 16, Lady Beatrice Matilda Rose 15, Lady Josephine Henrietta Ruth 8, and Lady Cornelia Agnes Augusta 6.

Names: Duke William Gabriel Oscar 21, Duke Theodore Christian John 13 and Duke Octavius James Philip 11.

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister Lady Catherine are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother Duchess Sybil that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister's is known for having the most exquisite eyes but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

5. You choose any country you want. France

What is the Prince's name?
    Name: HRH Louis Joaquin Olivier Étienne, Prince of France
    What does he look like?: He's got brown curly hair and brown eyes.

What are his parents names?:
    King Henry Benedict Augustus Arthur and Queen Blanche Louisa Herleve Joan of France

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Louis. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Louis has chosen you as his bride! 3 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabeth of France.

#even = yes

Name: Princess Marie Catherine Esther Octavia of France.

Duke Fitzroy Lysander Wilbur of York
    Duchess Sybil Octavia Hester of York
    Duke William Gabriel Oscar of York
    Lady Catherine Ada Esther of York
    Lady Alexandra Geraldine Mabel of York
    (HRH Princess Elizabeth Mary Alice of France)
    Lady Beatrice Matilda Rose of York
    Duke Theodore Christian John of York
    Duke Octavius James Philip of York
    Lady Josephine Henrietta Ruth of York
    Lady of Cornelia Agnes Augusta York

King Henry Benedict Augustus Arthur of France
    Queen Blanche Louisa Herleve Joan of France
    (HRH Prince Louis Joaquin Olivier Étienne of France)

HRH Prince Louis Joaquin Olivier Étienne of France
    HRH Princess Elizabeth Mary Alice of France
    Princess Marie Catherine Esther Octavia of France