Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    My Mother, Duchess Sybil Eugenie and My Father, Duke Willoghby Euan of The Netherlands.
    Me, Lady Augusta Livinia Floor, I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
    I grew up in the country side with my sister, lady Claudia Imogen Elsa while my five brothers, lord Theodore Nikolai John, Lord Fabian Magnus James, Lord Gerald Henrik William, Lord Maximillian Felix Peiter, and Lord Caspian Oscar Alexander where all being raised elsewhere being brought up to be rulers one day. When I was 16, Claudia and I are summoned by our mother and are told that the prince iof Russia s coming and will marry one of us. Although Claudia has the most exquisite eyes, I decided to try and charm the prince anyways. His name is Prince Kristof Misha Wolf, and he decided to marry me! His parentsare King Victor Nicholas Alexander and Queen Olga Henrietta Frances. We got married 6 months after he proposed and I officially became Princess Augusta Livinia Floor of Russia! After our wedding I got to know Prince Kristof better, and he was not actually shy, but arrogant and cold. 2 years after our marriage I finally had something to be happy about, a baby boy! He was born very early and he was small and sickly but I cherished him. We named him Prince Rupert Willoghby Alexander.

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of some grand country. What country is it?
    5. Sweden

What are your parents names? ( First and middle names come from http://nameberry.com/blog/cool-names...ic-aristocrats . They are styled Duke and Duchess.)
    Duke Lysander Euan & Duchess Circe Lavinia

What is your name?
    Name: Lady Iseult Katell Linnea
    What are you like?: Red hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin

You grow up in the country side with your 3 number of sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have 3 brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

What are is/are your sister's names?
    Names: Lady Juliet Anastasia, Lady Lenore Celia, Lady Eira Constance

What is/are your brother's names?
    Names: Duke Cato Alexander, Duke Edmund Felix, Duke Leander Casimir

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister Juliet are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother Circe that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister's is known for having the most exquisite hair but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

What country is the prince from ?
    1. Germany

What is the Prince's name? ( You choose his first name, middle names come from http://nameberry.com/list/198/Cool-B...ound-the-World. He is styled HRH the Prince.)
    Name: HRH the Prince Torsten Milos
    What does he look like?: Tall, dark hair, green eyes

What are his parents names?: King Victor Augustus of Germany & Queen Euphemia Charlotte of Germany

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Torsten. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Torsten has chosen you as his bride! 1 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Iseult Katell Linnea of Germany.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. Is he agreeable?
    #even = yes

If he is agreeable to you than you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister. She is styled Princess.
    Name: Princess Sophronia Circe

List your Royal family so far and add descriptions of your issue, if you like.
    Luna, Juliet, Ophelia, Iseult, Guinevere

Rowan, Loki, Dorian, Jasper, Ezra

Lady Carolina Theodosia Dagmar Jansson was born in the mid eighteenth century to Duke Sigmund Ivon Lysander Jansson and Duchess Ottilie Parmenia Daphne Jansson, from a noble family of Sweden.
    I have long, blonde hair and piercing blue-grey eyes. I am intelligent, intensely logical and a natural ruler, but I also tend to get lost in my own thoughts and worries.

You grow up in the country side with your 3 sisters - Lady Astrid Matilda Fay Jansson, Lady Sofia Lucretia Florence Jansson, and Lady Filippa Agnes Josephine Jansson - being looked after by a single governess. You also have 1 brother, Duke Maximilian Friedrich Valdemar Jansson, but he is being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sister(s) are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brother.

When you are sixteen you and Astrid are summoned to court. There you are told by Duchess Ottilie that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister is known for having the most exquisite looks, but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

The heir is from Russia. His name is His Royal Highness, Prince Dmitry Fyodor Mikhael Dragunov. He is tall and lean, with shoulder length jet-black hair and dazzling green eyes. His parents are His Majesty, King Adrian Lionel Edmund Dragunov and Her Majesty, Queen Frederika Cecily Marina Dragunov.

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Dmitry. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Dmitry has chosen you as his bride! 4 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Carolina Dragunov of Russia.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. Thankfully, he is agreeable and you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her name is Princess Katya Astrid Ottilie Dragunov.

List your Royal family so far:
    Prince Dmitry Fyodor Mikhael Dragunov & Princess Carolina Theodosia Dagmar Dragunov
    Princess Katya Astrid Ottilie Dragunov

France

Peregrine Valentine & Araminta Ottilie, Duke & Duchess of Orleans

Lady Germaine Ophelie Claude

1 sister, 5 brothers
    Lady Giselle Letitia Blanche
    Duke Alphonse Louis Richard
    Duke Dominique Theo Guillaume
    Duke Honore Gabriel Felix
    Duke Clement Henri Philip
    Duke Olivier Marius Christian

HRH Andreas Navarro Joaquin, Prince of Portugal

HM Victor Adrian Lionel & HM Isabel Marina Edith, King & Queen of Portugal

After 2 months you marry and become:
    HRH Germaine Ophelie Claude, Princess of Portugal

A year after your marriage you have a baby girl
    Calixta Ottilie Giselle, Princess of Portugal

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of some grand country. What country is it?
    1. England

What are your parents names?
    Names: Duke Edgar Percy Horace-Mongomery & Duchess Eugenie Primrose Horace-Montgomery-Lysander of Windsor

What is your name?

Name: Lady Octavia Theodosia Adelaide Horace-Montgomery-Lysander
    What are you like?: Very mature and girly, but loves to play and have fun. Very Lady-like, smart and into books, learning and education.

You grow up in the country side with your sister being looked after by a single governess. You also have 2 brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sister are very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

What is your sister's name?
    Names: Lady Bryony Lavinia Josephine Horace-Montgomery-Lysander

What is/are your brother's names?
    Names: Duke Edgar Frederik Nicholas Horace-Montgomery-Lysander & Duke Bartholomew Guillaume Valdemar Horace-Montgomery-Lysander

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister Lady Bryony is summoned to court. There you are told by your mother Duchess Eugenie that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister is known for having the most exquisite eyes and smile but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

What country is the prince from (roll)?
    France

What is the Prince's name?
    Name: HRH the Prince Valentin-Laurent Luc Marceau Basile-Devereux
    What does he look like?: A handsome man, with dark features.
    What are his parents names?: King Olivier Laurent-Valentin Basile and Queen Madeleine Augusta Isabelle Basile-Devereux of France

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Valentin-Laurent Luc Marceau Basile-Devereux of France. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Valentin-Laurent has chosen you as his bride! 5 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Octavia Theodosia Adelaide Basile-Devereux of France.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. Is he agreeable?
    #even = yes

If he is agreeable to you than you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister. She is styled Princess.
    Name: Princess Rosalina Eugeine Bryony Basile-Devereux of France

List your Royal family so far and add descriptions of your issue, if you like.
    Prince Valentin-Laurent Luc Marceau Basile-Devereux of France
    Prrincess Octavia Theodosia Adelaide Basile-Devereux of France
    Princess Rosalina Eugeine Bryony Basile-Devereux of France

Additional Family:
    Octavia's Parents: Duke Edgar Percy Horace-Mongomery & Duchess Eugenie Primrose Horace-Montgomery-Lysander of Windsor
    Octavia's Siblings: Lady Bryony Lavinia Josephine Horace-Montgomery-Lysander, Duke Edgar Frederik Nicholas Horace-Montgomery-Lysander & Duke Bartholomew Guillaume Valdemar Horace-Montgomery-Lysander
    Valentin-Laurent's Parents:King Olivier Laurent-Valentin Basile & Queen Madeleine Augusta Isabelle Basile-Devereux of France

Part Two coming soon!
    Top Sets:
    Girls: Olivia Fleur, Ava Tilly, Mila Bambi
    Boys: Theo Felix, Asher Louie, Archer Levi

Top 10 Names (no order):
    Girls: Olivia, Ava, Mila, Grace, Sienna, Harlow, Fleur, Elise, Tilly, Willow

Boys: Theo, Archer, Asher, Noah, Perry, Felix, Eli, Flynn, Ashton, Louie