Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    My name is Lady Elizabeth Cecilia Agnetha. I was born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of Sweden. My parents were Duke Willoughby Fitzroy and Duchess Cecily Eugenie.

I grew up in the country side with my five sisters being looked after by a single governess. I also had three brothers but they were brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. My sisters and I are all very bright and spirited. We run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from our stuffy parents and brothers.

My sisters names are Lady Victoria Adeline, Lady Amanda Pearl, Lady Mary Frances, Lady Anne Lucretia, and Lady Beatrice Prudence.

My brothers names are Duke Charles William, Duke Edward Nicholas, and Duke Philip Alexander.

When I was sixteen my eldest sister Victoria and I were summoned to court. There I was told by my mother Cecily that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of us and the eldest son of a king. We were both excited, for never in our wildest dreams had we imagined being married to an heir apparent. However my hopes of being chosen are slim, for my sister is known for having the most exquisite eyes but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

HRH Prince Willem Mikhail is from Russia. His parents are Their Majesties, King Frederick Leopold and Queen Sophia Dorothea of Russia.

We are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Willem. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and I try my best to engage him with my wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs me that Prince Willem has chosen me as his bride! Six months later we are married in a grand cathedral and I officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabeth of Russia.

After the wedding I am able to get to know my husband better. I find out soon after our marriage that he is not shy at all but arrogant and cold. He doesn't speak to me often and treats me more like a possession than a human being. I petition his father, the King, for an annulment but he refuses. I spend two years angry and miserable until I finally have something to smile about. A baby boy! He is small and sickly but I cherish him greatly. His name is Prince Victor Mikhail Fitzroy.
    Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of some grand country. What country is it (roll)?
    5. Sweden

What are your parents names?
    Names: Duke Horace Romulus Ivon Sigmund and Duchess Clementina Theodosia Octavia Eugenie

What is your name?
    Name: Lady Isabella Victoria Amalia Freja
    What are you like?: tall and slim with long blond straight hair and green eyes

You grow up in the country side with your 6 sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have 6 brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

What are your sister's names?
    Names:
    Lady Aurelia Imogen Dorothea Geraldine (19)
    Lady Samantha Frances Blanche Ruth (15)
    Lady Cornelia Augusta Esther Opal (13)
    Lady Mabel Harriet Minerva Pearl (12)
    Lady Mary Lucinda Wilhelmina Elsa (12)
    Lady Penelope Anastasia Frederica Constance (7)

What are your brother's names?
    Names:
    Duke William Christian Magnus Philip (28)
    Duke Stephen Gabriel Jefferson Jame (26)
    Duke Arthur Bernhard Valdemar Theo (24)
    Duke Zachary Henri Felix Juan (22)
    Duke Marcus Alexander Leopold Pablo (18)
    Duke Samuel Oscar Richard Max (11)

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister Aurelia are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother Clementina that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister's is known for having the most exquisite eyes but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

What country is the prince from (roll)?
    2. Portugal

What is the Prince's name?
    Name: HRH the Prince Lucas Fabrizio Marceau Pascal
    What does he look like?: with brown curly hair and black eyes

What are his parents names?: Their Majesties King Anthony Walter Earnest Rupert and Queen Arabella Constanza Agatha Joan of Portugal

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Lucas. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Lucas has chosen you as his bride! 1 month later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Isabella of Portugal.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. Is he agreeable?
    #odd = no

If he is not agreeable than you find out soon after your marriage that he is not shy at all but arrogant and cold. He doesn't speak to you often and treats you more like a possession than a human being. You petition his father, the King, for an annulment but he refuses. You spend two years angry and miserable until you finally have something to smile about. A baby boy! He is small and sickly but you cherish him greatly. His first name comes from http://nameberry.com/list/341/Royal-Names-for-Boys and his middle names are after his father or your father. He is styled as Prince.
    Name: Prince Edward Lucas Fabrizio Marceau

Our family:
    Duke Horrace & Duchess Clementina
    Duke William, Duke Stephen, Duke Arthur, Duke Zachary, Lady Aurelia, Duke Marcus, Princess Isabella, Lady Samantha, Lady Cornelia, Lady Mabel, Lady Mary, Duke Samuel & Lady Penelope.

Prince Lucas & Princess Isabella
    Prince Edward

in england

Parents:
    Duke Edgar Peregrine Lysander & Duchess Octavia Sybil Cosima

Me: Lady Cosima Agnes Violet

Sisters: (6)
    Lady Lucretia Hazel Josephine
    Lady Edith Felicity Antonia
    Lady Virginia Penelope Maude
    Lady Christabel Minerva Faye
    Lady Audrey Henrietta Iris
    Lady Sabina Pearl Augusta

Brothers: (5)
    Duke Sebastian Casimir Louis
    Duke Ignatius Philip Leopold
    Duke Julian Friedrich Carlos
    Duke Horatio Gabriel Valentin
    Duke Augustus Richard Theo

Husband:
    His Royal Highness the Prince Wolfgang Andreas Ivo of Germany

His parents:
    His Royal Highness the King Frederick Ernest Victor & Her Royal Highness the Queen Helen Alexandra Maria

Our family:
    His Royal Highness the Prince Wolfgang Andreas Ivo and Her Royal Highness the Princess Cosima Agnes Violet of Germany.
    our daughter..
    Princess Beatrix Octavia Hazel

cassia | vivian | flora
    peregrine | jolyon | arthur

Parents: Duke Peregrine Lysander Jonty and Duchess Clementina Hester Ottilie of The Netherlands

Lady Esmee Ottilie Anouk, extremely strong-willed, intelligent, beautiful, and insightful; wants to lead.

2 sisters:
    Lady Jasmijn Prudence May
    Lady Fleur Adeline Ruth

6 brothers:
    Duke Milan Philip Henri
    Duke Julian Theo Samuel
    Duke Bram Lucas Oscar
    Duke Levi Bernhard Magnus
    Duke Sven William Max
    Duke Daan Gabriel John

When you are sixteen, you and your eldest sister, Jasmijn, are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother Clementina that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister's is known for having the most exquisite hair, but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

HRH the Prince Louis Bjorn Gaston has bright blue eyes and black hair. He is tall, thin yet muscular, and extremely polite.

His parents are their Majesties King Lionel Louis Leopold and Queen Caroline Cecily Constanza of France.

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Louis. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Louis has chosen you as his bride! One month later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Esmee Ottilie Anouk of France.

Prince Louis is very agreeable to you and you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister.

Princess Juliette Clementina Prudence
    Currently crushing on:

Russell. Calloway. Brighton.

Evadne. Cecelia. Thomasina.

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of some grand country. What country is it?
    Denmark

What are your parents names? Duke Edgar Montgomery Percy and Duchess Georgiana Primrose Eugenie of Schleswig

What is your name?Lady Viola Dorothea Mathilde
    What are you like?curly blonde hair, hazel eyes, and heart shaped head.

You grow up in the country side with your four number of sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have two brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

What are your sister's names? Lady
    Camilla Alexandra Eugenia, Lady Marina Karolina Antonia, Lady Helena Rebekka Henrietta, and Lady Emilia Ursula Lucinda

What are your brother's names? Duke Markus Sebastian Nicolas and Duke Oliver Theodor Gabriel

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister, Camilla, are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother Georgiana that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister's is known for having the most exquisite face but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

What country is the prince from? Russia

What is the Prince's name? HRH Peter Dimitri Mikhail
    What does he look like? Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes

What are his parents names? Their Majesties King Nicholas Philip Alexander of Russia and Queen Charlotte Isabella Adelaide of Russia

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Peter. He is very stoic and doesn't say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Peter has chosen you as his bride! Three months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Viola Dorothea Mathilde of Russia

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. Is he agreeable? yes

Philip and I become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister. She is styled Princess. Her name is Sophronia Camilla Georgiana "Sophia"