Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Favorite was to get to Tallie

I adore the nickname Tallie, but as a person that was given what is normally perceived as a nickname as a first name, I would be interested in finding a more formal official name.

So, what is your favorite way to get to the nickname Tallie?
    (...besides the obvious Natalia/Natalie, and bonus points if it has ever been on the top 1000 in the last 130 years or so, ha!)
    Momma to Delightful Identical Twin Girls
    Vivian & Kirsten

Expecting another Little Love November 2013

I love Tallie! My little sister is Natalie nn Tallie, so that's obviously my favorite. I also love Thalia/Talia/Tahlia, Tallulah, Catalina, Anatalia (I loved this as a way to get to Annie, but I think Tali/Tallie is just as cute for it!), Atalanta (not sure how usable this is, though!), etc., as ways to get to it.

Good luck!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I would do a Super Search for girls names containing 'tal', 'tall' etc
    Fave names: Astrid, Anise, Annika, Cleo, Gabrielle, Holly, Marnie, Mardi, Miranda, Miriam, Poppy, Sydney

I'm from Australia, so when I'm referring to popularity I'm using Aussie lists.

Talya (or Talia, but only with the 2-syllable Hebrew pronunciation) is my favourite.

Talitha isn't one I could use but I think it sounds pretty and far less common than, say, Tabitha.

Tallulah, which I LOVE, and is becoming more popular, but it's definitely not popular, if that's what you want. Talia or Natalie are probably safer choices if you want something more common.