Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post real life people you have met with cool names...

Cordelia or Cornelia Lastname Bonez/Bones
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

Hrm. I met a Sariah a day or two ago, I thought that was really impressive. I also remember meeting a Beau (his real name was Milton, I think, but he went exclusively by Beau?), Ursula (just about swooned, haha, I love Ursula!), Casimir, Helen (I only thought it was impressive because she was around my age... I like Helena more, but I can't deny how classic and timeless Helen is), a sibset Alfred and Jean (two little kids! I was shocked), Francisco/Francesca (not impressive to me, anymore, though, as I probably know 10, putting both names together!), Josefina, Rosalie, Jo Hanne (super German version of Johanna, I'm guessing? Either way, I love it!), Zara, Nadia (and Audrey, her sister), Serena, Kaija, Penelope, Ada, Hiram, Zoe-Piper (not especially impressive, but I thought it was an intriguing double-barrel), Leni (it was a nn, for Helene, I think? I absolutely love Leni!).

The HR guy where I work has a granddaughter named Annabella Sofia Louisa, and I find that just stunning, like how gorgeous is that? She goes by Bella, which I also love.

For all the wonderful ones I've met, I've also met quite a few doozies, too! Teddi Sullivan (FN/MN combo for a girl!), Gaga Won (ha! I'm guessing it doesn't mean what it looks like it means in her original Asian tongue), Luckey, etc.

I'm sure there are dozens of others, but those are what I can think of atm.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

There is a little boy at my school named Dutch. I thought that was pretty unusual, but cute. His sister's name is Johanna, which is also very uncommon where I live.
    I also know a sibset of Cruz Gefferson and Creed Gennings. The names are spelled with a G to have the same initial as their father. I think they are adorable.
    Last edited by lincolnp; August 11th, 2012 at 06:34 PM.

My name, Shealah Toba Brenda is unique, cool and different imo! Amelia, Emanuel, Jane, Kirkland, Lindsey, Brock are all uncommon where I live.

Check out my website: nameworldweb.webs.com
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Not many people I know have uncommon names (outside my bf's family) so here they are, ages included since names trends were different from the time span:
    Martin Anthony (17)
    Clayton Charles "Clay" (13)
    Leonardo Garrison "Leo" (11)
    Franklin Dean "Frank" (9)
    Oscar Howland (6)
    Hazel Lucille "Lucy" (4)
    Edith Jean "Edie" (2)

And then people from school: Angus & Anik (uh-meek) (twins), their older sister Mädchen (& her twin Maddisen). And I think that's it.

(twins), Mädchen