Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

boys names used for girls?

Im really starting to fall in love with names like Hayden, Avery, Blake and Kendall for a girl? what do you think of these names? Are they too boyish? Other suggestions for girls names thanks

I love "boys'" names for girls, especially Evan, Devyn, Jourden, Cyrus, Ethyn, Tobias(Tobi), and Quin. Also like to change the spelling on the boys' names for the girls, maybe to make it look more feminine.

Hayden is unisex to me. Avery is more popular on girls than boys right now and so is Kendall. Both chart for boys and girls making them unisex. Blake also charts for both boys and girls, but is much more popular for boys than girls. Thus, if you're worried about going too boyish, I wouldn't use Blake.

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    I'd say that if you're looking for boy names on girls, you can't really afford to worry about whether a name's too boyish lol. Most boy names are. I quite like Blake and Avery.
    There's also:
    Riley
    Rowan
    Miller
    Alvah
    Sawyer
    Amory
    Leo (as a nickname for Leonie / Leona / Leonora?)
    Emery
    Ellis
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.

Sorry, I hate this trend. But I will say the one boy name I like on a girl is Leighton.
    Top 10 girl's names: Serena * Audrey * Sienna * Bridget * Lucy * Hazel * Cordelia * Josephine * Claire * Alice
    Top 10 boy's names: Elliott * Callum * Theodore * Emmett * Nolan * Ian * Blake * Brennan * Adrian * Everett