Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Create names that fit these categories

I just saw another thread like this and found it so intriguing that I thought I'd start another which some different categories. Feel free to switch the first and mn order if it sounds better that way!

A variation of your grandmother's name and a bird name:
    Babette Wren

A name that references where you went to school (college or HS) and a tree name:
    Colton Oak

A name beginning with the first letter of your middle name and a nature name:
    Hudson Shale

A variation of your maiden name and an unusual flower name:
    Mackenzie Plumeria

A combination of your name & your mother's name and an a feminization of a name:
    Lori Antonia

A literary name and an animal name:
    Marcellus Bear

An author name and a word name:
    Bronte Song

Enjoy!

Janelle Robin

Northern Cherry

Fara River

Alberta Chrysanthemum

Jenna Louise

Ronald Jay

Jean Harmony

Thanks! That was fun...sorry if my names aren't that good....I'm a new Berry!

Quote Originally Posted by starcatcher668 View Post

Thanks! That was fun...sorry if my names aren't that good....I'm a new Berry!
    Don't say that! Cherry is such a cool tree name (I would never have thought to put it in that category) and I am really liking the sound of Jenna Louise.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine.10 View Post
    Don't say that! Cherry is such a cool tree name (I would never have thought to put it in that category) and I am really liking the sound of Jenna Louise.
    Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine.10 View Post
    Jenna Lousie Coleman!! sorry haha Doctor who actress ♫
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper