Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine.10 View Post
    Don't say that! Cherry is such a cool tree name (I would never have thought to put it in that category) and I am really liking the sound of Jenna Louise.
    Jenna Lousie Coleman!! sorry haha Doctor who actress ♫
    First year Uni student; Speech and Language Pathology

Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan, Kallie, Xia, Poet, Wren, Quinn
    Lachlan, Ryan, Oliver, Benjamin, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper, Jace

A variation of your grandmother's name and a bird name:
    Jude Robin

A name that references where you went to school (college or HS) and a tree name:
    Remington Oak

A name beginning with the first letter of your middle name and a nature name:
    Taylor Lily

A variation of your maiden name and an unusual flower name:
    Milly Camelia

A combination of your name & your mother's name and an a feminization of a name:
    Kiran Henrietta

A literary name and an animal name:
    Sybill Byrd

An author name and a word name:
    Becca Harmony
    First year Uni student; Speech and Language Pathology

Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan, Kallie, Xia, Poet, Wren, Quinn
    Lachlan, Ryan, Oliver, Benjamin, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper, Jace

Anna ~ Diana ~ Isabel ~ Julia ~ Lea ~ Luz ~ Mira ~ Penelope ~ Stella ~ Valeria
    Agustin ~ Damian ~ Elias ~ Felix ~ Leo ~ Martin ~ Oscar ~ Sebastian ~ Tobias ~ Valentin

Charlsie Aviana (form of Avis)

A name that references where you went to school (college or HS) and a tree name:
    Decatur Acacia

Mystique Oceana

Morriah Chrysanthemum

A combination of your name & your mother's name and an a feminization of a name:
    Giovana Louisiana

Sonnet Ebony (Ebony as in "bunny" )

Zayne Charisma
    My favs: GIRLS:Nadia, Oceana, Ceraphina, Hania, Sasha, Natalia, Gavrielle, Inez, Azaleigha, Arabella

BOYS: Blaize, Caspian, Silas, Lysander/Lyzander, Marcos, Emileo, Tru, Zaccheus, Tobias, Syre, Josiah, Sebastion

Valeria Lark

Can't do this one because I'm homeschooled, and not in college yet. lol

Garrett River

Elise Bryony (Not married yet, so I used my current LN, Ellis)

Maddyson Laura (Not really a combo...)

Romeo Wolf

Charlotte Petal
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.