Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    DW: Gabriella Marie Larkin
    DH: Kaden Paul Larkin

me and Kaden are both 26 years old and have been married for about 6 months. we originally wanted to wait a couple of years before starting our family, but were shocked to learn we were pregnant anyways!

9 months later, I give birth to a handsome little boy, Who we named Oliver Jensen Larkin.

Just after we turned 29, we welcome our second child! Another boy, Who we name Bentley Rhys Larkin.

Me and Kaden thought our family was complete with our two sons. But just a few weeks after turning 31, I discover I was pregnant with twin girls! We name them Isobel Lilac and Haven Molloy.

When the twins were 4, we welcomed our fifth child. It was another little girl, and all of her siblings were ecstatic to name her, Willow Faith.

Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

DW: Hope Josephine Solo
    DH: Augustus James Waters

You and DH are both 26 years old and have been married for about 6 months. You'd originally wanted to wait a couple of years before starting your family, but you're shocked to learn you're pregnant anyways!

9 months later, you give birth to a handsome little boy.
    Oliver Vincent

Just after you turn 29, you welcome your second child! It's another boy.
    Ezra Henry

You and DH thought your family was complete with your two sons. But just a few weeks after turning 31, you discover you're pregnant with twin girls!
    Helena Maeve & Isobel Bronte

When the twins are 4, you welcome your fifth child. It's another little girl, and all of her siblings are ecstatic to name her.
    Milena Sage

Hope & Auggie
    Ollie
    Z
    Lena & Belle
    Millie
    Hannah, 15. Teenberry, story writer, story reader, Gryffindor, human rights activist, and name nerd since 10.

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The Watson Family. W: Maxine Marie. H: Damon Alexander. You and DH are both 26 years old and have been married for about 6 months. You'd originally wanted to wait a couple of years before starting your family, but you're shocked to learn you're pregnant anyways! 9 months later, you give birth to a handsome little boy who you name Vincent Alexander. Just after you turn 29, you welcome your second child! It's another boy, you name him Jacob Henry George. You and DH thought your family was complete with your two sons. But just a few weeks after turning 31, you discover you're pregnant with twin girls! You name the gorgeous babies Hadley Isobel and Elizabeth Scarlet. When the twins are 4, you welcome your fifth child. It's another little girl, and all of her siblings are ecstatic to name her, Rosalie Milena Faith. ~~~ Maxi (35) and Damon (35) with: Vince (8), Jacob (6), Hadley (4), Beth (4), and Rose (nb).
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith