Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    My mind is completely blown reading some of these. Curse random z's, y's and apostrophes.

Nick'coal
    Izuhbellah
    Icela
    Looseigh
    Preshuz
    Mack'Kynzleigh
    Lilirosabelle

Jaxxxzen
    Dayved
    Connah
    Olliever
    Ixac

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

there is a foreign couple my friends know who called their little boy Anfonee (Anthony) because they didnt know how to spell it. poor child and over in america somewhere there is a girl called La-a which is pronounced La-dash-a, again poor child
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

I met a mom at the park by our house last month. Our kids had started playing together, and so we introduced our families. Her kids were Virtue and Felicity. I'm not a fan of this type of name but I nearly threw up (literally... morning sickness with baby #3) when I noticed the kids' embroidered backpacks spelling Vyrtu and Falycytee.

I'm dying. These spellings are killing me! These poor, poor children!

I only know two adults with creative spellings, and they both hate them. Anjela (and her mom spelled the nickname Angie as Anje) and Audreau (Audrey). At first I wondered why they didn't just go by the more common spelling, but in today's workplace, you're assigned an e-mail address, log-in info, etc. based on your name from the first day. Not really any opportunities to call yourself Felicity when your e-mail is falycytee.smith@whowouldhireafalycyteecorp.com. On the bright side, custom embroiders are going to make a fortune.