Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question A Tough Guy To Name....

For months I've been having issues with this character.

Here is some info on the character. He is 35 years-old. He has blue eyes, fair hair. A major player in everyway. He looks good at 7am in jeans full of holes, a AC/DC t-shirt, and sporting a 5 o'clock shadow. He also looks good clean-shaven in a tux. He is dangerous because he's book smart and street smart. He prefers to be alone and not to talk much but when people are around and he's stimulated in any way he talks, flirts, and is sometimes confrontational....he just can't help himself. Most men hate him but if they are around him end up liking him sometimes even showing respect for him. He becomes a complete softie when he sees any women cry. He's from the southern states but has been all over the world. He is a security guard in a prison. He has friends in high places and low places.

I know I want to use Brody as the meaning plays a big part with this character. I'm not sure if I want Brody to be the first name or the surname. My problem is nothing really fits with it.

So I'm looking for something to work with Brody. I would also take suggestions away from Brody.

Thanks
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm going to add them to my list. I don't mind Dante, but Sebastian I'm not feeling. It feels to.....artsy if you know what I mean. Though this character would think he's a work of art. LOL.

I was just talking to my sister (she writes too) and she said Mason Prowse. I feel Mason....not sure on the surname though. Any thoughts?
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

Mason is good however I picture a Mason having dark hair

Levi Greer
    Warren Gardiner
    Callaghan O'Dowd
    Gareth Smylie
    Timothy Logan

Quote Originally Posted by michaela View Post
    Mason is good however I picture a Mason having dark hair

Levi Greer
    Warren Gardiner
    Callaghan O'Dowd
    Gareth Smylie
    Timothy Logan
    Really? Umm...I related certain names to light or dark too. Most Mason's I've come across in person, on t.v....all have light hair. I guess everyone is different. Thanks for the suggestions.

I like Greer for a surname....not sure about Levi though.
    I like Warren, but I knew a guy in high school named warren and he was so friggin annoying....that is all I see. LOL
    I love Callaghan O'Dowd together. It's a mouth full but could have the NN Cal. Maybe sounds too Irish though considering this guy is from the southern states.
    I love Gareth and it's meaning, but with a different surname.
    Tim Logan.....sounds too....I don't know. I'm just not feeling it.
    Last edited by crissy76; August 7th, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-